Why do you lift?

Pic related, I'll admit lifting is fun and makes you feel better, but I'm doing it for girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kaiagerber/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just remember, she's doing you to do you in.

I do it because its fun, started because of girls but i noticed girls dont give two shits about your body at all it seems
Kind of sad but it is a shitload of fun and looking nice is great

I don't know. I am 5'6 and ugly and undesirable. I am a 20 year old kissless virgin. Also wish that I would have gotten a trade job instead of going to uni for a STEM degree. Not looking forward to work 80h/week for the rest of my life. I'm probably going to die alone, since I won't have time for a dog.

Hey, if this guy can look good and fuck bitches at 5'5", then you can too.

>i noticed girls dont give two shits about your body at all it seems
u w0t?

Girls claim to love muscular guys but look at who they are currently dating and you will see its the same skinnyfat asshole they started dating when they turned 18 several years ago.

Last girl i met who obviously liked muscular guys was 28 and married with several kids, and her husband was a short and fat guy

Girls say one thing but do another mate

You ever considered there are other things they like too?

you're opinion is retarded.

Let's say we have 2 guys, or better twins, A and B, that have the EXACT same personality and looks. However, person B now started to lift and reached [you're bb idol here] physiques.

Who is HBB10 going to pick, A or B?

Women
Inferiority complex
Chronic insecurity
Wanting to 'be better' than people I grew up with
Diffusing mental anguish

All the usual reasons basically

wtf, where do you live man? Florida here

In my experience it's the exact opposite: girls claim to not really care about muscles because they don't wanna look like sluts, but just wait until they're drunk and they see a guy with abs. They'll be all over him

He looks like he glows in the dark.

lmao the only girls he get are the ones well under average faces with chubby bodies

Because it's fun and I like having muscle and getting stronger.
I'm married, and my wife loves it, so you could say that is part of the motivation.

For him.

>he doesn't have a fat fetish

You're never going to make it.

My point exactly, body seems to weigh in very little (if at all)

>Arbirtary tests
Under optimal conditions you may be right but look to reality and see what type of guy girls are dating
This is mainly my observation, ive met maybe 10 guys during the last year who were fit and only one of em was in a relationship
All the fat fucks and skinnyfat ones however had relationships

I live in Sweden so it might be why
Being fit hasnt really helped my dating life at all and im not even bodybuilder huge

>alpha
>5'5''

guess we all can't

>I live in Sweden so it might be why
probably unless you got taller and more attractive face by being fit lol

I honestly find that body gross, women need to weigh at least 70 or 80kg, with meat in their ass, tits, and belly, for me to find them attractive.

I was severely depressed and had no friends, also i was really fat and easy to get mad. Tried lifting to get in shape and get rid of all that anger. Worked like charm

look, if you solely lifted because you want to be -visually- attractive to women, then i'd say lifting wouldn't be worth it.

however if you lift you will:

- experience joy and fulfillment while lifting heavy weights and breaking personal records, while improving your body physique every month

- get more confidence

- bang ONS sloots more easily

and if that's still not enough, i don't know what to say

>bodybuilder huge
Being bodybuilder huge will help you with gay men, 99% of women are grossed out by that.

Lift because I need something that I can just go all out with for at least an hour. Used to be vidya and I've lost interest in it. I put myself through a lot of stress when it comes to doing well in uni and having a successful career afterward, and since I'm autistic it makes achieving those things a lot harder. Lifting helps me take my mind off it and reminds me I'm good at something and not a complete fuck up.

>probably unless you got taller and more attractive face by being fit lol
Well im 186cm and i look pretty good, atleast so ive been told and ive had no reason to doubt it since some girls approach.
This isnt reliable however, i want a special type of girl and i cant sit around waiting for her to show up

>i don't know what to say
I can only relate to the first one, my confidence is exactly the same as before lifting and ONS i struggle extremly with since the is a massive lack of girls to approach
Most girls i meet are taken and the single ones are the ones who are "Fuck men, men are pigs and dogs" etc who are just disgusting visually and mentally so they arent even an option

Lifting is great, at the end of the day even if dating does not improve id still lift

but he still gets pussy

I lift for girls. But I run for myself, it makes me feel better and gives me a sense of accomplishment.

i lift to be called daddy during sex and so i can look good naked when fucking and i like to lift to

its the exact opposite. Girls say "i like skinny guys" and then cheat on their bf's with some jacked chad.

The reason you dont see girls with shredded guys is because 1 in a million gets to look jacked and shredded. How many people do you see in public who are freakin Jeff Seid tier? Yes, no one.

Millions of woman cant chase the same few thousand muscular guys lmao

Body definitely makes a difference, you guys are delusional.

I lift because I got tired of being skinny. Now people make comments about how big I am, ask me for lifting advice, all that shit. The best is when people go "wow... I really like your shirt" when I wear a well-fitting shirt. Feels good man.

this hasnt been my experience at all
Im getting close to my goal of Connor murphy tier and this summer i flirted with a girl and she was extremly flirty aswell but i never got to fuck her, turns out it was because she had a skinnyfag bf who she didnt tell me or anyone at work about but aparently she didnt want to cheat

Women seem to just pick the first faggot who they find agreeable when they are single and then jump from guy to guy until they turn 30+ and then it slows down

>2017
>First thread on Veeky Forums Page 1
>Still posting dumbass memes instead of actual relevant content
KYS

that's fucked up dude

To get the most aesthetic beach body I can possibly achieve. Also to find a girl as cute and beautiful as pic related to love for eternity.

sure you do faggot.
pics with timestamp or gtfo

connor takes off his shirt in public and has 20 bitches drooling over him lmao
he posts a pic on instagram and you have 1000 thirsty bitches commenting how hot he is.

fkn lmao

Why do you think he is my goal?
I want that aswell, and im getting closer to it but so far this hasnt been my experience at all

101% of girls already have relationships and if they dont they are the bitter and/or ugly type from what i can gather, having a better body doesnt make dating easier

no it doesnt but you can get hotter girls

Hasnt been my experience at all, mate
The dating pool just seems dried up and being hot doesnt matter in a world where there are maybe 10 women to date/approach

I know youre supposed to keep an abundance mentality and think that girls are replaceable but damn, it doesnt feel like there are any girls in the world some days and having a good body doesnt draw them out at all

because you are a dyel faggot you fucking idiot.

body starts workin when you get fkn jacked, not some 170lb ottermode fag.

again post pic with timestamp without meme lighting or myspace angle to prove your point, otherwise your words mean nothing.

Its fucking impossible to not get better at dating when you look like fucking connor murphy.

pic related (fit tinder experiemnt from 1 week ago) reminder that this faggot had woman asking him on tinder if they can give him a blowjob lmao.
and that guy looks fucking shit

You will be disappointed my friend

>Im right because i say so
And i stick to it, ive gone up from 79kg to 91kg and best was 88kg while still being fairly cut (im 185cm aswell so not exactly short)
This has done NOTHING to improve my dating experience, girls i want are all taken and only the bitter ones are left who who dont even warrant a drunken ONS

I can't stop laughing that everyone here never brings up something else than "I was jacked and he was skinny why doesn't she want me?" there are more things that matter than your body lmao, you probably have a face like gollum while he looks like a male model

i want to be intimidating

i want to stop looking like a numale and start looking like a man

if my ancestors saw me they would be ashamed.

He had glasses, severe acne, dressed like a hipster and was not at all traditionally "good looking"
I got it confirmed from a friend of mine who worked with the girl before that she always flirted with good looking guys but stayed in relationships with the ugly ones because she wanted control over the relationship
Not sure if its true but there, your age old argument of "Face is important" doesnt fly in all cases so fuck off

I lift to make my outward appearance match my ego.

I lift because I wanna prove I'm more than my disability and to make my wife and daughter proud, wheelchair or no.

That's beautiful

>reminder that this faggot had woman asking him on tinder if they can give him a blowjob lmao.
yea it was a fat nigger, that's not impressive.

instagram.com/kaiagerber/
Cindy Crawford's daughter

and she is 15 you creep

that's admirable my man

>girls I want are all taken
This kind of talk comes from people who have an incredibly small dating pool. You will simply have to find a way to go out and meet new women, and accept that they will NEVER approach you unprovoked.

It's the only thing where I can put in hard work and get consistent results - everything else in my life is pretty much failed and it doesn't help that I'm in my mid twenties so time is becoming short.

That and the gym is the only place where I can escape my crushing loneliness.

I do have an incredibly small dating pool and i cant really remedy this
Im 29 fucking years old and i became single two years ago thinking dating would be easy for older guys but its been rough as hell

I just want a decently cute, petite girl who isnt bitter and fucked up. Id gladly search for it but i have no idea where to look since all the places i have looked have been empty

I'm 6'3 so I feel that muscles can give me an even more powerful appearance

Your only hope.

I do it to make him proud

girls always tell me that they are taken during the first 5 minutes of meeting them. Even if I am not in any way interested.

So I can become a model in order to...
> Get bitches
> Get status (some recognition)
> Be able to talk to celebrities because I won't be a normie

But in the end it's all so I can have the opportunity to talk to Zendaya and ask her on a date, something I'd never be able to do in my current state ;n;

Because my infinite hate and rage needs to go somewhere

have you tried being more attractive and less creepy (not attractive)

post pic of face

>have you tried being more attractive and less creepy (not attractive)
yes, but I was way more creepy instead accidentally. So I'm not trying that anymore.

what I meant is that ugly people are creepy be default

I know that feel bro. I spent my youth building myself instead of looking for a serious relationship. Now I'm 28, make good money, have all kinds of life experience, but young girls think I'm a creeper and anyone my age or older is either disgusting, has kids, or both. I still think I'm better off, but I've essentially given up on finding any woman of substance. ONS get harder when you're old though. Fucking sucks.

I went a diffrent way and spent my youth in a relationship, 26 was the first time in my adult life i became single and dating still sucks ass
No girls, millions of guys and no hope is my summary of dating in general

>Occasional ONSes with 7 or 8/10s
>Being able to mog more other men (raise my SMV)
>Health
>Clothes fit better
>I have BDD