Not only do we know the Tower of Babel was real, but we also know exactly where it is/was and what happened to it

>not only do we know the Tower of Babel was real, but we also know exactly where it is/was and what happened to it.

Just WHY am I JUST hearing about this?

What happened?

Alexander the Great autist had it destroyed.

I thought that wasn't THE tower of Babel

It's speculation, like all things history, but it seems to be the consensus that it was. It fits the description and it has the size.

>destroys Babylon
>burns down Persepolis
>cries over a fucking horse like a pussy

Why is he revered again

He took the world by storm while still being a young pretty boy.

By the world you meant empire that already got btfo by the states which had already been conquered by his daddy?

fuck you
fucking Bocephalus hater

Sauce or it didn't happen

Nice source

>Etemenanki (Sumerian ร‰.TEMEN.AN.KI ๐’‚๐’€ญ๐’†  "temple of the foundation of heaven and earth") is the name of a ziggurat dedicated to Marduk in the city of Babylon of the 6th century BCE Neo-Babylonian dynasty. Originally 91 meters in height, little remains of it now except ruins.
Etemenanki is considered a possible inspiration for the biblical story (or even literal candidate for the tower itself) of the Tower of Babel.

Wikipedia wasn't my original source but I can't find that online.

Cut off your cock and feed it to some starving children, biofuel.

All great leaders have some form of autism associated towards them.

George Washington, for example, one of the greatest leaders in American history, if not world history.
Nigger died because he thought if he cut himself enough it'd get over pneumonia

His father gave him everything.
Also Ninus did all that before everyone.

>George Washington, for example, one of the greatest leaders in American history, if not world history.
>this is what enlightenmentfags believe

>enlightenmentfags
you mispelled "murridumbs"

>George Washington, for example, one of the greatest leaders in American history, if not world history.

HAHAHAHAHA

Good joke, it made me smile a bit.

Curious note. The Tower of Babel was constructed on the Plain of Shinar. If that sounds familiar, that was the plain that was glassed by God about 600 years after the Tower was abandoned, in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Which have also been found, glassed, just as the bible says.

One day, you people are going to know that everything properly in the bible is true.

Objectively true. Father of the greatest nation the world has ever seen, capable of conquering any other nation of any other time.

He's not the "father" of this nation, the world has seen way greater nations, and this nation never conquered anything.

The triples confirm it.

You only think that because you're American, in the same way Americans think MLK is a significant world figure while in actuality he is a purely local personality.

It's important to note that the biblical narrative is inherently untrustworthy because it's Jewish.

Factual example: the Jew larp about Egyptian slavery, which never happened.

>empire that already got btfo by the states which had already been conquered by his daddy
Yes, and which subsequently controlled all of the said states financially after the Peloponnesian war.

I believe he intended to reconstruct the Babylonian temple

You didn't actually address anything he said. Like or dislike America, it is the most militarily and economically powerful nation that's ever existed. No other nation has ever come so close to being a global hegemon. It is reasonable to call one of the primary founders and the first leader of the most powerful nation ever "one of the greatest leaders in history", if by "great" we mean "most consequential."

There are also reasonable arguments you can make against that (e.g. America probably would have ended up dominant thanks to its geography even without Washington's leadership) but you didn't do that, you just sperged out and went HNNG YOU'RE AMERIDUMB.

>He's not the father of this nation
lol

Interessant. Will investigate.

Well, I am a christian, but historians think the tower of babel was destroyed by Alexander, not god like the bible says, tho I supposes you could say god sent Alexander to destroy Babylon.

Only banana republics have a "Father Of The Nation".

How could you possibly justify this in Washington's case? Even his contemporaries referred to him as such.

Autism

:^)

true but filtered through hebshit goatfucker minds. they've found ancient radioactive ruins do you think jhwh used nukes? lol

UNGH STUPID MURITURDS

Contemporaries of Louis XIV referred to him as Sun King, it doesn't mean it was true. There are founding fathers (plural), leave the Brother Number One thing to savage countries.

There being many Founding Fathers doesn't mean there can't be one referred to as the "Father of his Country/Nation". It should tell you something that even other Founding Fathers and important Revolutionary War era figures referred to him as such. Your analogy with Louis XIV seems pretty silly, but I think you're just shitposting at this point anyway

Father of Our Country. On April 30, 1789, in a deep, low voice, George Washington gave his first speech as president of the United States. This speech is now known as the first presidential inaugural address.

No American thinks MLK is a significant world figure.

>Just WHY am I JUST hearing about this?
Because it was made of dirt.

The Tower was not destroyed by God in the bible. The languages of the peoples were confused and they scattered all over basically Pangaea sticking with the people with whom they could communicate.

Sodom and Gomorrah were glassed probably about 600 years after the Tower was left unfinished.

Not radioactive, fire and brimstone from heaven. Something you would probably think of as a massive meteorite swarm.

By George Washington, youโ€™re referring to the power hungry hypocrite?
Dude was nothing more than a military general.

>It should tell you something that even other Founding Fathers and important Revolutionary War era figures referred to him as such.
It still doesn't mean they were right. Do Russians refer to Stalin as Great Leader of People just because his contemporaries did? Stop being a worshiper, it's embarrassing.