How do I quit the weed meme?

How do I quit the weed meme?

>22, dyel
>senior at top college
>became frequent (handful of times a week) smoker this past semester
>started lifting again in November

I don't want it to get in the way of my mental and physical gains.

You stop doing it.

No magic wand, no alchemy, no expensive treatment program needed. You just stop.

>but i'm addicted!

Coffee is more addictive than marijuana. If you can't quit, it's because you don't really want to quit.

Just stop.

I am on day 3 of noweed and it is tough. I have been smoking every day for like 15 years it's fucked my head and I know it, yet I still crave it.

I think I am actually depressed and the weed was keeping me from an heroing.

Take notes OP
>take the joint out of your mouth
>put it out
>don't light another one
>refuse weed if it's offered to you
>continue refusing indefinitely

Reserve it for special occasions. I only ever smoke weed on good days once every month or so. My business, health and relationships have to be on point

When I smoked weed I got better grades, better relationships and had no anxiety. I stopped cold turkey for a job but seriously opp if you don't NEED to stop there's no reason not to. Just chill on it

This I feel is the most realistic goal for me. I like weed too much to never smoke but I need to learn to not do it on a fucking Tuesday when I have homework and shit.

Just keep going. Weed isnt bad for physical gains at all

Are you functional on weed? I can't really do any real school work on it.

Just wait until you've got shit done, no need to be functional

Literally just stop smoking, it's not like you'll get withdrawals. If you still want to smoke just make sure you have all your shit done for the day.

>he fell for the weed meme
good luck stopping it now. enjoy being a addicted druggie for the rest of your life.

I noticed it was interfering with my progress, so I just stopped, I went from smoking nearly all day everyday to nothing the next day a few months back. If you really want to stop, you just do it. And trust me, it's a good fucking choice to make.

this though

I've gotten more productive because I tell myself I have to do an hour of chores or something noteworthy before I can smoke because I know I'll just vegetate when I'm baked, so now I just clean shit for an hour a day and my apartment has never been nicer

probably smells like weed though

>moderation

not always possible-- it can get you into a cycle

not true.

heavy users can get wds from weed stoppage-- symptoms similar to flu. gastric upset is not a meme-- it is real. if you don't believe it can be a thing try using more over longer periods of time and you'll see

smoke the rest of your weed
sell your bong/pipe
don't buy more weed
hang out less with friends who smoke a lot

replace time you spent smoking with productive self improvement goal achieving shit

>someone who smokes once every 2 or 3 weeks

moderation is damn near always possible. i have to use my imagination to come up with some shit where a mexican holds a gun to your head and says hey essay smoke this blunt and dont do your homework

Don't listen to
!

Turn to Jesus NOW!

J E S U S
E
S
U
S

You'd have to be using pretty excessively, and all my friends that were smoking a fuckload every day that stopped said the worst thing they had was loss of appetite for like 3 days. My point is that you literally have to just stop, or at least stop being such a retard and thinking you need to smoke constantly to enjoy anything.