Why aren't you taking MK-677?

Acceptable answers:
>I can't afford it
>I take other peptides/hgh/etc.

What's your excuse Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981485
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've never heard of it. what the fuck is it? some SARM?

Already on a non doctor prescribed dose of acutane to clear my skin. That costs me like 2$ a day.
Dont want other compounds in me with acutane and to spend more money

checked and:

Ibutamoren (INN) (developmental code names MK-677, MK-0677, L-163,191) is a non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue,[3][4] mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.

Sounds like a miracle drug
Whats the catch?

Because I'm not a fraud

Those are legit reasons. I'm not sure about any sort of contraindications with acutane, but I would say when you're done with that definitely try mk-677. It's one of the few snake oils I've tried that actually gives great results.

The catch is it's fairly new, so there's a small chance we will find out that if you take it you automatically die in 20 years.

Obviously exaggerating but you get my point.

You can train natty and still be a fraud. You're a fraud.

>The catch is it's fairly new,
So dumbass question then
is it legal?
Im sitting at 210lbs and 6'1'' but a fairly high (17%) bf currently so im looking into some...enhancements to improve my physique but the legality is an issue

Because it doesn't do shit you fucking dummy.

I'm pretty sure it's legal to possess, but not to ingest it? So you can order it and be fine, but if you took it in front of a cop they could technically arrest you, not that they ever would.

Just make sure to take it right before you go to sleep. It makes me hungrier than I've ever been in my life and if I'm not asleep in 30 mins, I'm eating 1,000 calories.

You've either never tried it, only tried non-mesylate, or got bunk shit my friend.

I would recommend ostarine then. It wont add 10+ lbs of muscle but you will shed quite a bit of fat while adding little bit more muscle.

Also sarms are research chemicals so as long as you are buying them for "guinea pigs and not human use" you should be fine.

>I'm pretty sure it's legal to possess
I just realized we probably live in diffrent countries so its probably best for me to look it up for myself
Sounds like a wonderdrug, really so im sceptical of this

Ill look into this, im in uni right now so cash is kind of short but vanity is my achilles heel
same problem as above, diffrent countries mean diffrent legality issues

baldness

go away capitalist
jk
send somee jewpowder my way

I can only speak for my experience on it which has been:

>feel better when I wake up
>can eat more calories without gaining as much fat
>random shit like bags under my eyes are finally gone, chin fat that I've always had even at 12% bf is finally gone

Wait, I'm confused. So it's pretty much weaker HGH without ANY known side effects? Why isn't everyone taking this?

it is weaker, but less than 10% the cost of hgh, and there are a few side effects they're just not anything serious.

like I said in the OP the only reason I can think to not take it is you cannot afford it, or you already take other shit that does similar things.

Because I wanna stay natty. Yes, Mk-677 is roids, deal with it dyels

Id rather be big, strong and get girls than natty mate
Its a dog eat dog world out there and you need all the edge you can get if you want to get someplace

What exactly are the effects? i'm 21 so I won't grow anymore.

I respect your opinion, but your logic seems pretty similar to "I'm not gonna take advil when I have a headache because I'm natty"

Ibutamoren is by definition not a steroid.

It fucks up my sleep, I wake up every 1-2 hours on it then have trouble falling back asleep.
I sometimes still take it before I am going out for a big meal, food tastes so good when on it, especially sweets.

well the main ones I've noticed are big time increased appetite and lethargy. pretty easily remedied if you can take it right before bed. I've heard people complain about water retention and "moon face" for the first 3 weeks, but I didn't have any problems with that. Here's a study that came up when I googled side effects, maybe it/google has more info ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981485

Yeah I imagine it has different sleep effects on different people. It has greatly improved my sleep though. I feel you on the sweets thing man. Best part is I can eat shit I shouldn't be eating in a surplus and look more shredded somehow.

I take prohormones cause they're cheaper and work better. My experiences with SARMs were shitty. Maybe it's cause finding a good source is fucking hard.

I'd love to hear your reviews of specific prohormones.

MK-677 isn't a sarm, but yeah some sources are bad. I always use irc.bio and everything I've gotten from them has worked the way it's supposed to.

Right now I'm taking Super Mandro and Andro the giant. Most reviews said about 1.5-2.5 pounds gained a week. With no change to diet or routine, I've been gaining 2 a week and have had multiple people say I'm looking a lot bigger. Only problem is I think I'm getting a small case of gyno. Doesn't bother me that much though. It's not major just a little puffiness and sensitivity.

that's intriguing. always been interested in prohoromones. I wonder if taking 1-dhea along with clomid will solve the suppression problems.

I've been taking an estrogen blocker which has helped a bit. My problem is I can't find clomid or anything like that cause I'm not good at finding those things. If I could find a legit source I;d just be pinning test.

I take other peptides, HGH, etc.

I bought clomid on lifepharma.biz and it showed up fine. It came from india though which might attract suspicion.

Just check out reddit steroid source talk. They have verified sources on there.

Godspeed then, my friend.

I've checked out Reddit, just not really fond of their products. they look shady. Hopefully God Emperor Trump legalizes steroids to further help eliminate nu-males.

Do you take this in conjunction with anything else?

I personally take it 5 on 2 off for 2 months now. Planning on going for about 9 months total.
I've taken LGD for 6 weeks and clomid while on mk677 and had very satisfactory results.

I hear you shouldnt take roids orally since it fucks up your liver/kidneys, true for this aswell?
Also does this count as roids in the sense that it will lower your test and all the "classic" roid side effects?

t.dont want small balls

Would you need PCT after taking this?

>why aren't you taking totally unregulated experimental chems from random companies with little to no studies on on their side effects

I'd rather cheat properly, thanks

bro...

oral steroids are damaging to the liver because of the 17a-alkyl group. mk-677 does not have anywhere near the same chemical structure. it's also worth noting that most oral steroids are less hepatotoxic than alcohol which we all consume without a care.

doesn't have any roid side effects because it's not a steroid and doesn't work like that. see below.

no not with mk-677 because your natural test production is not interfered with in any way. the only hormones being changed are GH, IGF-1, and one other growth hormone I can't remember.

I would too, but hgh is so expensive. This stuff has had plenty of studies about it btw and so far, no serious side effects of any type. I understand some could occur down the road, but based on what we know about this class of chemicals it would be a surprise if there was anything serious to be concerned about.

Thank you for a clear response mate, im gonna look into buying this because it seems too good to be true

I'm already gay

I keep reading that you need a PCT after a SARMS cycle. Why do you say otherwise?

>"moon face"
wut

Just bought a month's worth. Let's give it a go and see.

Mk677 is not a sarm. I would recommend a mild pct for sarms because they actually suppress test.

Not the bloke your replying to, but mk677 is not a sarm! It just gets thrown under the blanket category of sarms. If you take a real sarm you need a PCT.

I have some mk677 and lgd4033 in the mail. Gonna half dose each and stack for 8 weeks. Got nolva for PCT afterwards. :^)

side effects include

>carpal tunnel syndrome
>numbness of hands/feet
>increased likelyhood of prediabetes/diabetes
>small chance of organ swelling

Because I have never heard of it.

Holy shit i just looked it up it looks awesome with no downsides why is it so expensive?

Where do you get it?

Has anyone used auslabs sarms before?

How does it affect hairline and baldness?

Irc.bio has legit stuff. If you go elsewhere make sure to buy ibutamoren mesylate. Dont buy if not mesylate.

It is 100% overpriced

Lucky to get a 4 week dose
for less than £60 in the uk

Water retention is a common side aswell

This absolute madman. You're gonna love it but you should know you wont get the maximum results unless you take it for a few months

Stop with this bs meme that Republicans will be good for anything you fucking peasant.

whats the difference?

I bought from JWsupplements, it just says ibutamoren

Not really sure myself, but I've seen more knowledgable guys say mesylate is much more bioavailable. Like 60% more

I'm in the UK rather than US so maybe not relevant, but JW Supplements (Uk site)

I have one question, when you come off this stuff will your hormone balances be fucked up?? what happens when you come off a cycle

They ship to the EU so i just wanted to say thank you and ask if they are reliable
I mean any direct problems with the materials they deliver?

You will be fine. Your growth hormone levels will slowly return to baseline. In one study subjects took 25mg every day for 2 years and all hormones were fine.

what's the proper amount/day? looking into buying some here today or tomorrow

25mg 5 days on 2 days off

What do you guys think of Pronabolin to boost test?

why two days off?

This thread just inspired me to buy a gram on ebay. Will it be all good to store it in water? (Eye dropper) i need a good way to dilute and dose. Went for cheapest option of $50 for the gram. Hope it doesn't fuck me up.

I hate you guys. I'm afraid as fuck of needles and I'm also quite aware of all the downsides "traditional" steroids have.
And now you start talking about this new stuff which only needs oral assumption and has little to no downsides. I hate you cause now I won't be able to take my mind off of it and how good it'd be to look a lot better in just a short period of time

Are you broke? Just buy some.

Not broke, just scared. Also it is worthy to mention that I'm a Yuropoor and law isn't relaxed on this matter over here

It does not nearly has the effect a proper test or tren cycle has if you cheat cheat good atleast

Just grow a beard to offset it like every powerlifter ever.

First time I've used them. Only using them as others have recommended them.

>being an easily triggered liberal

So what type of results can you expect?
10% of a tren cycle?
5%?

Bumping for interest the lack of sides almost seems too good to be true

I'm on Ostarine, something that has been far more tested. No disrespect to other sarms but the only other one I'd take is maybe LGD

Used ostarine before.

If you're newer to lifting expect between 1.5-2lbs a week.

If you're more experienced expect 1lb-1.5lb a week.

All lean mass gains and with proper training and nutrition. Bodyfat percentage should go down ESPECIALLY if you're doing cardio along with it (heavily recommended)

So no one has brought from auslabs before?

Would you recommend stacking MK 677 and Ostarine together for 12 weeks?

12 weeks is too much imo. I wouldn't cycle for more than 8 personally. Using them together is fine.

Just make sure you have some test booster (DAA preferred) in case suppression hits you harder than most and a serm on hand for a mini pct afterwards. It won't shut you down but I recommend a test booster and a serm (20mg nolva for a couple weeks is more than enough) to minimize the effects of the suppression

expensive af
probably useless for a 19 y/o anyway
better peptides exist as long as you aren't a pussy and can do subQ injections

>Ibuttamoron (INN) (dolloped code names mkay-767, mkay-7607, L-1 191) is a non-pepic, potato, long-assing, orally sexually active, and seductive agony of the gremlin detector and a growth hormone secret hog, licking the growth hormone, simulating action of the erogenous hermione gremlin.

i didnt even know i had gremlin detectors

>too expensive

If you're paying over $70 for a sarm (and over $50 for osta) you're getting scammed hard

you stop growing (endocrinol development and skeletal growth plate fusing) at around the age of 25, not 21

where do u buy? thats like all ive seen

Sweet, thanks bro

>just buy some
where?

I bought test+pct about 4 years ago and had to scout out a forum, post a bunch of times, contact a guy, western-union him money, etc etc.

roughly the same process?

Also, where can I get unbiased info about this shit? (not a side-website set up by someone slinging this shit for the sole purpose of professing its miracle ability and harmlessness)

Most companies I've seen price osta at $45. Not sure if we're allowed to say specific source. But I always get mine from dat dere internet relay channel abbreviation

overpriced shit

buy powder form and mix it with ethanol yourself for 10% of the price

grehlin*

Google "sarm log" or [specific sarm] log for the most varied reviews.

Anecdotally haven't noticed any sidea except minor suppression cured with DAA and royal jelly

I'm not a liberal, I'm a Conservative Libertarian. I'm also just not a fucking idiot.

>help eliminate nu-males
but it produces nu males. Get off and you're the biggest bitch in the universe even with PCT. And they won't be legalized as long as there are sides which cost monnies to treat.

>you disagree with me?? you must be a fucking idiot !!??!?!!?

I only hope one day I can be as tolerant and open minded as you

Will it make me grow if my plates aren't shut?

Elaborate on what they do. Cbf googling soz

Just go on ebay and have it delivered.

If you take it for 6 months yes

No, if you hold any politician as your god/emperor you are a beta faggot retard and cannot think for yourself. I'll tolerate you with an open mind but that won't stop me from acknowledging inarguable facts.