Would Batman have stayed Natty? Either way, what kind of training would he have done?

Would Batman have stayed Natty? Either way, what kind of training would he have done?

All of the training.

Absolutely. He has to do all kinds of running and jumping, can't be having heart failure from roids.

>batman natty

who is batman?

K

He uses the best performance enhancing batroids

he wouldn't. roids provide you endurance, size to look more intimidating, strength.

lmao, Hollywood rich people get away with roiding during their entire career with zero consequences, imagine if someone with wayne's wealth did it...

i meant "he would" lmao not "he wouldn't"

Tell me about that guy doing overhead dumbbell deadlifts on a balance board. Why does he wear that elevation training mask?

SS + Go mad

Is this from an actual comic?

thats a hell of a workout routine.

I wonder what his diet is

Bruce Wayne

I think there was a story where he took roids or some other kind of performance enhancing drug. He got addicted to it and then locked himself away in a cave until he wasn't addicted anymore. Something like that. Comics are pretty dumb man.

it was venom. I agree pre 21st century comics are pretty shitty. I think there are a lot of good modern ones though

>Performing C&J at 262lbs while deadlifting over 600lbs for reps

Oh boi...

No, it's from promotional material stuff.

Can you do 630lbs and beat Batman?

>This faggot can't even deadlift 3pl8
What. A. Fag.

>off day
>20 mile run

Fucking Bruce

Overall this is a decent plan if you literally only want to work and lift.

Look closer.

Those are 100 lb plates.

Batman is so hard he doesnt even count the bar.

once he got hit by those omega beams and traveled forward through time & became the omega sanction he was natty no longer

Ben Affleck