I was on anti androgens and estrogen for 4 months

I was on anti androgens and estrogen for 4 months

I know I fucked up, with that decision so the only thing to do now is fix it.

How do I get my testosterone levels back to normal and fix my balls so I can be a normal 18 year old guy again?

Novadex would probably help

Tell them the same weak bullshit story you used to get your hormones the first time you subhuman

haha girly boy

>I was on anti androgens and estrogen for 4 months
kill yourself

You're a failed man who failed at being a tranny and you'll fail again at being a man.

Can you literally do anything right? You can't even fail on purpose correctly. I think you should an hero.

Is it safe to do test and est at once?

Deluded degenerate attempts to subvert the laws of nature and repents far too late. Sad!

Many such cases!

Hilarious.

Fucking retarded

Did you manage to look like pic related because of homorne-induced muscular athropy (also a reminder what happens to your body when you get on hormones, FITNESS-RELATED)?

If yes, post pics, sissy slut

why were you taking up those hormones?
but yeah, turn into a girly trap and post pics

Why the Fuck were you on those?

OP< I agree with the general consensus that you're a failure as both a man and a human being and that it would be best if your were to take your own life as soon as possible and by the most inexpensive and least time consuming means available to you. Good luck.

>Good luck.
y-you too

You're a girl now. Just accept it and keep taking estro. Or you can choke on my dick til you die if you want.

so just nolva is enough to bring my balls back to normal?

lotta butthurt itt

There's no turning back, sis

Might as well be the household seed reciever in my basement

Or don't you like cute, girly things?

probably make you ascendant

What do you look like though?

How are we butthurt?
You're probably more butthurt since you're the fag on estro.

The only one being butthurt will be you after I thrust my cock into your girlboipucci while I stroke you

if they give you hormones because you didn't feel your body represented who you were when you wanted to be a woman, why wont they give you hormones now that you want to be a man and your body isnt reflecting that?

Classic /fit9k/ thread

I want to see the result of this mistake, your face is not needed

What is this pic supposed to represent? Sharpie in pooper?