So I've decided to stop being a worthless NEET and get Veeky Forums

So I've decided to stop being a worthless NEET and get Veeky Forums

so my question is this: is swimming a decent way to lose fat? right now I'm chubby from sitting around all day doing fuck all and I've always liked swimming.

As for diet can i substitute coke and fizzy drinks for fresh fruit juice? i need something sweet to get me through the day otherwise im in a terrible mood.

pic not related

Read the fucking sticky you god damned mongoloid.

>can i substitute coke and fizzy drinks for fresh fruit juice

It's actually just as bad.

>i need something sweet to get me through the day otherwise im in a terrible mood.

Sugar addiction will go away in a week the whidrawals are mild. Just stop taking it and you will lose weight.

I skimmed the wiki, nothing about swimming my dude.

At least not from what i can see

So, just cut it out all together? Its gonna be rough since coke and fizzy drinks have been my go to drink for years now.

Just try and drink 3L of water a day. If you still want fizzy drinks on top of that go for it, but you probably wont.

That's just stupid advice filling yourself up needlessly so that you are so bloated you cant drink anymore? no thanks.

Yes, cut it or at least start consider cutting it. Focus just on drinking water, but if you must at least get something sugarless.

The thing to do or at least something you should try is cutting the sugar addiction. That means everything, no ice cream, no candy and no american food in general. Read the package of the foods you buy it has as little sugar as possible, or better yet, none at all.

My main problem is when i try to quit i get really bad dehydration in my mouth. so bad that i can't sleep and it doesn't go away no matter how much water i drink.

Might just power through it.

Substitute Coke and Fizzy Drinks for Tea
Eat 3-4 servings of fruit/veg
Eat Chicken and Fish

If you still crave a sweet drink get Diet Coke, tastes similar and no sugar

If you eat like this for about 5-6 days then your sugar cravings will go down.

Sugar has the same effect on your liver as alcohol.

That is a symptom of something else or just some mental excuse that you have come up with.

You want to cut out your sugar and instead get an even blood sugar level throughout the day, helping with mood stabilization and proper brain functioning. This mean you should be eating a reasonable portion of white rice / potato / other starch based carb with fats and acid, which reduces their glycemic index.

No sugary drinks.

>bad dehydration in my mouth
That's not a thing, fatty.

>As for diet can i substitute coke and fizzy drinks for fresh fruit juice?

If this isn't bait: just drink water.

>My main problem is when i try to quit i get really bad dehydration in my mouth

Like a previous poster said, that's likely something else OR you're so desperate for a sugary drink that you're focusing too much on how the inside of your mouth feels and somehow misdiagnosing that feeling as "dehydration," even though it's more than likely not.

8/8 tho

Nah, not baiting anyone. I'm generally shit when it comes to health and lifestyle.

your hypothesis might be correct though, since it only happens when i haven't had a fizzy drink in a while.

swimming is one of the best forms of cardio but if you want to cut body fat that will be better achieved through proper diet

>is swimming a decent way to lose fat?
I dont know, can anchors swim ?

You should cut out sugary drinks alltogether OP. It will be hard for a fatty like yourself at first but it is worth it. After a while that sugary shit doesn't even taste good anymore. I almost exclusively drink water, milk and beer nowadays.

Also, "Fizzy drink" sounds like the kiddy version of soda. Is this a normal word adults use?

t. Yurop

It is the north of england.

At least its an alternate name for it.

Gonna enjoy my last bottle of coke tonight and then tomorrow im cutting that shit.

>Gonna enjoy my last bottle of coke tonight and then tomorrow im cutting that shit.
Spoken like a true addict.

>That's just stupid advice filling yourself up needlessly so that you are so bloated you cant drink anymore? no thanks.
Its a good advice, but the amount should be counted individually, so weight in kilos/30=loters you need daily. However you are supposed to drink up to that point gradually - bloating yourself until you explode is pointless, you should drink a decent amount in the morning and then over the day, whenever you feel it is a good time to drink water, e.g. after you pee. As long as you manage to get 1,5 l altogether it is a good start i assume. You will eventually get to that point without feeling bloated and feeling like peeing a lot. I know i did.

He could pre-diabetic or something

Just throwing this out there, being NEET has nothing to do with being in shape.

Weight in kilos/30= litres you need daily*
It is a rule of thumb ofc.

there's a rather large overlap

>pic not related
a man educating himself

so you just want to be a gymrat NEET. read a book and get some sort of education/training that's how you stop being a worthless neet, nor by working out.

That's fair.

>fresh fruit juice? i need something sweet to get me through the day otherwise im in a terrible mood.
Eat fruit after breakfast/lunch. Fruit juice is still sugar without fiber so not that much better than coke, just not artificial. You might want to have a day of two where you eat only veggies to cleanse you digestive system - that might reduce your sugar cravings significantly whwn you get to cutting. But you must go through it without exceptions. Gotta suffer a few days so you feel better for much longer. Rafined sugar is your worst enemy if you are even thinking about cutting.

As for your sport choice - do whatever you want as long as it keeps you busy and not bored, it depends on the person really.

>I'll start tomorrow for sure!
Next day
>I'll start tomorrow for sure!
The cycle until you give up on actually wanting to cut it out. This works for so many things.