If her bodys messed up?

If her bodys messed up?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mindysttnprty/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no she just can't put on makeup correctly or style her hair well, so she's average

PFFFT BRRAPPPP PPPSSSHT

of course, she looks like a fucking abomination

>Timbs

Just imagine how it looks when she runs. Poor girl

Idk why but I have the feeling yall are female

This place is mostly filled with two kinds of people
>She doesnt look good so i dont find her attractive and i must tell people
And
>These guys dont find every girl attractive, they must be female or gay

fixed her

and side by side for comparsion

and other way around

>StartingStrenght.jpeg

I knew a girl like this. She started thin, then got an office job where she ate fast food every day for lunch. I'm going to make a random guess that she went from 120 to 240 pounds over three years. From the waist up nothing changed, but it all went to her ass and thighs, like a t-rex.

yes, with cosmetic surgery that she looks silly because of

2 weeks later...

so does this bitch have a name?

We all have different body types you twats

Her dad was probably a horse.

Is this the same grill?

She's a bit too heavy but tfw she'll never fart on my face

She's too fucking short.
That's shame, dem curves are magnificient

Who is this brap chap

Hips don't lie

yeah she was hot when I first looked up her instagram, then realized she's like 5'0. Don't really know why it turned me off so much, just not proportionate

Whats her insta?

>she will never spread her ass and sit on your face, letting her deep crack engulf your entire head as her jiggling cheeks clamp down over your ears

instagram.com/mindysttnprty/?hl=en

Woodberry.

How can you be on Veeky Forums and not understand proportions?

>fucked niggers
Aaaaaaaand dropped.

Come on lad, those are definitely the wrong trousers

How do I achieve this mode?

how did she get those trousers past all that ass? wtf!

Pls be in London

these nigger bodies are really getting out of hand

would pour my nuts inside her/10

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thank god.

kek'd and checked

implying she shouldnt be dropped on sight.

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did

>getting memed by ss

T H I C C

Underrated post

How is this physically possible? Jesus christ.

I feel like her knees would knock together if she tried to run and she would fall.

almost certainly cosmetic surgery considering she has the bimbo lips as well

She's hot as fuck, you guys are fucking braindead.

>what is proportion

>"user are my legs straight?"
> "Yes..... babe"

birth giving hips.

>tfw shortstack fetish
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>tfw no snooki-type gf without the meatball personality

yes