Is Starting Strength/GOMAD and all of that stuff a meme? I notice a lot of people like this guy

Is Starting Strength/GOMAD and all of that stuff a meme? I notice a lot of people like this guy

skinnyfattransformation.com/why-you-shouldnt-do-starting-strength-as-a-beginner/

essentially saying that it's terrible to do for gains because it's mainly focused on strength, and will just make you fat. How true is this?

>falling for the squat 3x a week meme

if you believe that comic then you're a retard

libs still mad

>if you disagree with me, you're a retard
>my belief that a meme is fit to be president (for the record, hilary is a retarded meme)
can't wait for doge to run and win in 2020. fucking alt righters are a joke.

you deserve a seizure for your post

Sigh.

SS is not a diet plan. Bulk appropriately on it, add in the accessory work when you can and you'll make gains in both strength and aesthetics.

Forget GOMAD exists unless you struggle to eat enough calories to exceed your TDEE. Even then GOMAD is only an easy way to get another 2200 calories, it's only a blanket statement that rippetoe can say that will almost always result in strength.

Bear in mind also that SS is called starting strength and never once claimed it would give you aesthetics, even though it will unless you bulk like a tard. If aesthetics are your primary goal you've picked the wrong program.

Cuckservatives still triggered

You lost, get over it.

is this a seizure for ants?

of course someone who'd post that picture unironically would ask such a stupid question

Holy shit libs are retarded

>Holy shit party politics are retarded
FTFY

haha cool nyr bait thread xDDD sage

guys give OP some good advice, only skinny low test betas hate Trump, if we can help OP get jacked and raise his test there will be one less whiney liberal faggot

hows being 17 going for you?

If you think either the GOP or Dems give a fuck about you, you're an idiot.

so you admit your underage and shouldn't be posting on an over 18 imageboard?

>If you think either the GOP or Dems give a fuck about you, you're an idiot.
if you think anyone gives a fuck about you, you're a faggot

>shilling in Veeky Forums

>if you post facts I don't like ur stupid!!
>trumptard logic
Considering Trump is an easily triggered thin-skinned little bitch, you have that all backwards my friend.

Who said SS was a diet plan? The post is about building muscle.

Don't fucking post shit about Trump like that you fucking triggered lefty snowflake fucking bitch

Trump is a bigger fag than this entire board combined

y u mad tho?

nice use of irony

LOW TEST FAGGOTS, GET OUT OUT OUT

Get a dick besides liver cancer ,fagotlord23

u wot?