Yell Odin x F
Roids for good measure

Be born from the corpse of your mother and raised by a whore
Get beaten by the whore's master
Watch your whore adopted mother die from sickness
Get treated like shit and train from a young age by the whore's master
Have your new "father" pay a large blackman to come into your room and rape you
Grow older and murder your rapist
Murder the man who sold you out and who was your only kind of a "parental figure" in your life
Be banished to fend to yourself
Become a lone warrior
Meet a man who takes sees your talents and join with him
Fall in love with his second in command, while knowing she loves your superior
Kill a fuckton of dudes/monsters
Eventually leave everyone behind
Have the only person you can call an equal and a friend get himself locked in prison
Decide to rescue him
Rescue him
He summons the elder gods of the universe and sells out you and the rest of your friends, including the woman you love, so that he can gain godlike powers
Lose an eye and an arm fighting demons
Watch all your friends die
Get forced to watch the only person you love and care for get raped in front you by the man who sold you out and at one point was your friend
Somehow escape
The person you love is now helplessly retarded after being raped by a god, and also gives birth to a demon baby
You are now being hunted by demons from the rest of your life while being chased by the law and also other monsters/gods

I went berserker once, it was really bad. I got bullied a lot even though I was big and strong, just quiet and autistic as fuck.

I liked taking care if this one three legged dog that chilled in my apartment complex, kind of the community dog. He got hit one day and this kid that ALWAYS fucked with me came up to me on the swing with his group during lunch and told me he had something to show me, it was doggo.

I didn't want to cry in front of him and all the other kids, but this guy starts messing with the body and I flip the fuck out and start pounding his face in and ripping out chunks of his stupid mexi-afro he had, I got pulled off eventually and they helped him up; but I grabbed a nice chunk of brick and fuckin' bullseyed it into his stupid mouth and permanently fucked his teeth up.

After that no one ever fucked with me so I was a comfy loner, I guess. I think the other kid died in senior year. Lol.

Sure

>not even attempting to hide his autism

Fuck man the fucking hiatus doesnt end.

kek

I thought I was alone. Berserk mode is badnewsbears.

Be virile 21 year old, born and raised in hoodrat central (Hilltop Tacoma.)
GF sais "babe your dog!"
Getting out of cold shower (no not memeing it was just that hot).
Walk over and look, 4 goddam hoodrats are INMYYARD trying to get my dog to drink a cold one. Hurting him.
>zerkmode
>grab baseball bat
>run outside (I think I had dropped towel at this point)
>sperg/zerk yell
>Hit one of them with baseball bat
>Hit another, bat broke( I think on fence post.)
>punching now
>get fucking rocked from behind.
>fall over doggo (he's not moving)
>even worse zerg mode
>pick up brick
>club guy over the head x2
>GF comes out with shotgun
>"cops are on the way"

And that folks is how I went to jail for two years, 15k in the hole and almost killed a guy.
ask away.

Enjoyed the read

were you a shredded cunt at the time of the happening ? also what happened to doggo, did he make it ?

Shredded yes, but not huge.
I left out the sad part, doggo died from internal bleeding. They had been fucking with him and "nursing him back to health" with the booze.

sad to hear man, also the part about going to jail. why tho, wasnt it self defense on your part and animal abuse on theirs ?

Technically yes, that's why my punishment was so lenient. Also due to the fact I had no criminal history and two of them had unregistered firearms.
However it was still Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon(a felony).

The biggest factors were me swinging the brick x2 and having used "multiple weapons."
Also the fact that neither drew their weapons and I did not issue a "substantial verbal warning".

Welcome to the 2nd decade of the 21st century, better bury those guns 6 feet deep, or cremate them, as the only time you'll be able to defend yourself without consequences is when you're dead.

the western world sounds like shit. i'd mock burgerland about this, but my eastern europoor country is even worse. better just not to call the fucking police

well tell me how it all turned out it you're ok with it. with the gf, with the prison time, and how did you get back into society. but more importantly, how much gains did you have before prison and how much gains did you make in prison ? which ones are liberty gains or incarcerated gains

be a gentle giant with the premiere genetics of all mankind. get invited to apartment of some dumb skinny bitch. refuse her offer of sex. get ridiculed by ugly dumb bitch.

berserk mode engaged.

>vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=WyXwbKG6EwM

People abusing a dog doesn't give you the right to murder them you fucking autists. This has always been the case since humanity tried to adopt some sort of rule of law. It's not "le liberal SJW globalism 21st century".

>trespassing
>attacking an animal who is also under the care of the owner of the property which is being invaded
>not suffering any consequences

>defending your property
>defending an animal under your care
>defending yourself
>you're fucked

Put on fat in prison but got stronger, incarcerated gains are the ugly kind. The kind that translate to you not dying. Only lifting when no one is nearby, lots of improvised stuff, never going to failure/exhaustion.

Reintegration wasn't so bad, i went to college for Technical/mechanical engineering. Gf and I stayed together, we married and moved out of the hood, she got ovarian cancer in 2015 and passed away January of last year.

They were all charged with animal abuse and some other stuff, but technically they hadn't committed any serious crimes. so technically he's right.

How is trespassing and animal abuse not serious? If anyone ever invaded my property with bad intentions, I'll fucking stab them to death with a kitchen knife. Now I don't have a yard or anything as I live in an apartment, but if I were in your position I would've made sure they were all dead.

>on a boat for months

sorry to hear man, sounds like you had a hard life. keep on going bro, you're gonna make it

what the fuck, my condolences bro.

I permanently crippled one guys arm and disfigured another guys face. But again, their crimes were a big part in why I didn't go to jail for 10+years.

, My life has been easy when compared to some of the guys I grew up with. You would be shocked with how much fucked up shit you never ever hear about on the news. Child abuse, sexual crimes, living in filth, parents who use you as a mule. And this is TACOMA a modern thriving civilized city.

So was the gun pointed at you or them?