Tfw I come to Veeky Forums every day but I've never set foot in a gym

>tfw I come to Veeky Forums every day but I've never set foot in a gym

I think most of Veeky Forums's userbase fits that description, OP. probably more than not, even.

whats the point then of browsing Veeky Forums?
seriously curious

just do pushups and shit in your room

thats how i started

A lot of gay guys come here to save photos of naked guys. Others come here to bullshit and post memes.

I don't work out at a gym. I'm too self-conscious about working out in front of other people. I just have some equipment I use at home, plus I go running, cycling, or swimming outside (which sadly I can't do much of right now because of this whole winter thing). there's ways to stay healthy without going to a gym

You know what's the easiest way to fix that? Go sign up at the gym tomorrow. Assuming you actually care about lifting weights and shit, you probably already have the knowledge enough to get started.

I'll probably going to start in February. Scared...

Why?

This board is funny as hell.

>I'll probably going to start in February. Scared...
Why not tomorrow? Dont make such a big deal about it. Go there and lift stuff.

Money issues.

Many gyms I know wont charge you the first time you go there. Is it really true that you cant get 15 dollars somehow?

The local gym is 25 minimum. And when Feb comes I'll have the cash to spare, just not right now.

>doesnt have 25 dollars

what

Just buy weights and lift in your home if you're that poor. That's what I do and there are many benefits.

>The local gym is 25 minimum.
No alternative gyms? No way to get the money? No way to try the gym for free?

Who know how you will feel about it in three weeks. Go today.

neither

I do have a powercage at home though

>2017
>not being a home gym masterrace

I spent all my money buying gifts for christmas...

It's pretty much 100% gay dudes here. The exception being the occasional broad. Some of the guys are still in denial.

Try to not let that hold you back. I'm self conscious about it too so i'll usually go when it's not busy like later at night or something, also so you don't have to wait for equipment but partly cause i don't like being around randoms like that. i don't feel or care that much about what others think i just like having my own space i guess