Free subway

Bros, I manage a couple of subway restaurants. As such, I eat subway for free. Is a diet consisting of 30-60% subway healthy if I follow my macros... or am I depriving myself of something (other than joy)?

Just do skip the bread. Or bring your own high quality sandwich bread and use the fillings from subway. Their meat isn't that bad but meh

wouldn't you be able to figure this out more easily than us? you are the manager

Subway is a sub par way to substitute food that will make you way the amount you want.

The sodium content is horrendous.

just skip the bread (or eat it if you can tolerate wheat, and need the cals) and put it in a bowel

turkey/chicken breast/steak/whatever whole meat >>>> deli

get dem veggies

ta-da

*bowl, my bad

kek

Unlimited free veggies? Fuckin right. Make loads of chicken salads. That sweet onion sauce is tasty and 0 calories. Avoid all the meats besides the basic ass grilled chicken breast (the really unappetizing one; actually tastes ok buried in veggies).

whats best way to take advantage of subway?.

my usual is;
6" turkey on 9grain bread, with lettuce tomato onion no cheese

OP here: The best way to take advantage of subway, from my point of view, would be the breakfast sandwiches. Most people don't know they have them, so most franchisees discount them heavily.

You a GM? Why are you guys always so horrible? Especially when you're female?

take the bread off
congrats you're now the fittest human being alive

I'm a district manager. I have 15 subways under me. We're horrible because 100% of subway restaurants are franchisee owned. Subway corporate doesn't own or operate a single restaurant, making them incredibly detached from day to day operations.

The other issue is that they're the biggest franchise on the planet. Over 40,000 Subway restaurants in the US alone. Innovation takes a long time because it has to be crammed down the throats of thousands of independent operators.

Not Subways, the GMs.

I mean the Subways I worked at were not the best, but the management was some of the worst. I think it was truly because they were all

Our GMs suck because these restaurants don't usually generate enough profit to afford a high $$ manager.

Btw, I hire as many female managers and employees as possible. They steal less way less.

>They steal less way less.

Is it worth it with all the catty drama though?

(continued) OR they're managed by their owner, many of which are recent immigrants from India... It's unbelievable how many of them are Indian.

Yeah, it is. I give the managers absolute authority to hire and fire. Any drama between them and their employees is 100% their fault. Any drama between me and them will get them fired. NEVER get sucked into the drama

> subway always hires women and pajeets

guess I'm never going there again

Yeah, one I worked at was run by an Indian guy and his wife, his dad actually owned it though. He was weird and really scared of me for some reason. His wife was hot though.

It's kinda hard to when your cunt manager starts 90% of the drama or fucks everyone in the store.

>fucks everyone in the store.
need explanation

Where i live the chineese own every fastfood chain and only hire their own, they dont speak english so you must point to your order
T. Canada

subway got caught making bread with plastic in it

That plastic is in nearly every bread at your local grocery store.

hey you think you can get me a job OP?

this.

I hate subway with a passion. OP don't make me go on an autistic rant about subway