What do you guys wear to the gym?

What do you guys wear to the gym?

My girlfriend was making fun of me for wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, which is what i wear pretty often, especially this time of year. Have I been looking autistic this whole time?

I wear a tank top and sweatpants, and if it's not a leg day and my sweatpants are dirty I just use shorts. I think you're fine senpai

I wear a plain white tee and
>basketball shorts
to the gym. No one else cares.

Sweats with a tank and shorts in my bag to change as I warm up

I wear an undershirt and athletic pants

boxers and chucks, but i take the chucks off to dl tho

>My girlfriend was making fun of me
you don't fuck her well enough

I'm a woman but I think that the best gym outfit for guys is basketball shorts combined with some technic sports t-shirt which isn't too tight

Tee or hoodie
Basketball shorts or sweats

>wearing basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears these to squat and then sips water and writes down his reps then walks around in small circles while avoiding eye contact between sets

Even thinking that something would be wrong with this in the slightest makes me get seizures. You go to the Gym to work out, not look overly good.

Nowadays women dress like they're heading for the clubs right next to the Gym. Dont trust your gf.

>guys who wear those ever

bunch of faggots

>My girlfriend was making fun of me

that's what you have the back of your hand for.

I wear these, and I promise I'd smash your fat face in. But yeah I am actually gay, so you're technically right.

>Have I been looking autistic this whole time?
No. What's even to make fun of? It's fuckin pants and fuckin shirt. Your girlfriend sucks

>Clearance "athletic" shorts from Walmart
>Cheap hoodie that I bought from family dollar after Christmas.

I draw the string on the hood to picka-boo my face out while I run, then I loosen it up when I go to do dips/leg raises. The hood stays up until I step outside of the gym so I can feel the cold air hit my sweaty head.

Before that, just had a t shit with the shorts. Pretty simple, works for me.

Black sweatpants that are one size too big, black t-shirt that is one or two sizes too big and blue Converse All Stars.

These really accentuate my ass and quads no homo. I wear them to show off, they're pretty comfortable tho
I am gay so i guess you win

gymshark bro gotta get decked out in that WHITE BOI sw4ga to get that pussy nowmsayin g they call me big gorilla dick pimp daddy at da gym nahaha real talk breh

I don't understand why people are wearing shorts and not doing leg day. It's fucking 18 degrees outside, sweatpants erryday until April

I may look like a fag, but im more comfy than you'll ever dream to be

Pair of running shorts over an athletic supporter. And chalk.

Gymnast master race.

this is all i bring/use

Hypebeasttanktop/10

i feel like you've been watching me...

>

what made you choose to be gay?

What's a nice, well fitting brand of sweatpants on amazon? I want some that show off my legs and junk nicely, not baggy ones

When I was 15 someone fucked the religion out of me. Since I was now a sodomite, I figured why not?

Get baggy ones. Tailor them.

I usually wear black or gray joggers, when it's leg day, i wear tight bottoms (leggins)without a short.
On top I wear tanks most of the time, except in leg day, all my t-shirts are one or two sizes bigger, because tight leggins i can cover my junk and I feel free to wear this pants, also no homo.
And for the feet chucks.

I'll put the fear of God into you.
>fear of God is what I call my dick

>tailor them
>tailor
>sweat pants

HAHAHA

What's so incredibly wrong with those?

>lil towel
hahaha

I assume your change of clothes is in the bag.

literally no one should care what they wear at the gym

just buy cheap walmart/target shit

Do you know how I know that your girlfriend is going start fucking guys behind your back soon, if she isn't already?

asslet and leglet detected

what are those called i want to buy them. look comfy and i want to start wearing pants instead of bball shorts.

basketball shorts and some random old t-shirt. Got a bunch of Samsung branded shirts that I use as gym shirts. Not a shill, just literally given these shirts at the job to wear for one day.

Addidas Tiro
They hug your legs more than skinny jeans, i like the fit

Mini shorts on leg day. Pajamas/tracker pants/shorts/leggins/whatever's clean if I'm doing just cardio or upper body.

on leg days i wear shorts and a tshirt, other days i wear joggers/sweats instead

Yes. Turn them inside out. Put them on. Pin them to size. Take them off. Sew the new seam by hand with a back stitch. Finish the edges with a whip stitch. Takes 20 minutes.

oooh, baby. come to daddy.

Terrible taste

This man always skips leg day.

Sweatpants and a t-shirt that's gotten too small.

t shirt and gym shorts erry day without fail

that classic 80s bulgarian style..

with tucked tshirt, of course

Athletic shorts and some sort of sweat wicking shirt. I like one old underarmor cutoff the most.

I don't know why but I sweat like a fucking hog. Half hour of lifting in a t-shirt and it will look like I just spent 92 hours in a jungle. Anything that wicks sweat instead of absorbing it is pretty much a must.

And I'm breddy gud at cardio, swim several miles a week, so it isn't like I'm dying or something.

Kek

Kek

Cutoff or beater and shorts, all year round. In the winter I'll throw on two layers of hoodies and sweats so I don't get cold while driving or walking to and from my car, but other than that it's a 24/7 gunshow.

one of those athletic sweat wicking shirts and running shorts with the mesh swim type liner so i don't need undies :)

>a t-shirt that's gotten too small.

this hits home

yer post is getting a lotta h8, m8, but i'm with you.

A thong

normal t-shirt and running pants

Literally nothing

yes

I'm here to support shirt and sweatpants. it's cold out and i usually just take my jacket/sweater off and get going, too lazy to even put shorts on underneath im not taking my shoes off for that

I wear these but keep in mind that sometimes I'm just at the gym for classes.

I wear shorts every time I lift. I change from my work clothes into lifting clothes. The fact that triggers you, triggers me. Also I live along the MN Canadian border so it's often below zero. Gyms are heated so I don't see your issue with people wearing shorts inside.
On the other hand I would understand if you had an issue with people wearing shorts outside in the cold.

Nah, they're possibly the best piece of clothing I've ever owned.

>muh gf

No one cares what you think cunt

I dont get it
are you trollling?

>Basketball shorts
>Plain t-shirt
>Chucks

I'll start wearing tank tops when I hit 1/2/3/4
I just wanna be cumfy

What's wrong with sweat pants on leg day?

I usually wear my old rowing singlet with whatever shorts to show that im (was) a reel deel leet athleet :^)

Other than that, under armour

But those are female pants?
Reverse image search them, they are for women.

Nice legs. Thick, solid, tight.

tshirt sandals and basketball shorts

tracksuit, not even kidding

Plain tee and shorts.

I have mostly blue, black, green, orange, and gray plain tees. I alternate two short I have.

Wow this post triggered so many assfuckers over here, be mad with your mental illness faggots

a champion shorts ive had since child and whatever lowest ranking, clean tee i can find in my closet

Banking this guy up
I've made this post many times in the past but never got a reaction like this guy. Faggots must be out in full force today

>56 lbs

simply sickening quad development incoming for those seated leg raises

SHATAP BLYAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

Yes I do lmao. Shorts is loser mode, dyel or nyr fag

are you dyke?

nothing is more comfy

Adidas white tank top
Adidas track suit jacket
Adidas track suit pants
Adidas lifting shoes + Adidas running shoes for cardio
Accessorize with Adidas gym towel and water bottle filled with vodka and protein powder.

Stay cheeki breeki my friends

Wide comfy black Adidas shorts that cut off just above the knee
Synthetic sports t-shirt

Can't recommend athletic t-shirts enough, wicks sweat away like magic and ventilates the fuck outta me.

pic related and some slim fitting longfit black t-shirt.

fuck getting gym specific clothing, all that shit looks autistic as fuck to me

Guys wearing some rugby shorts for leg day is gr8. Super comfy and shows off juicy legs. Can see the girls miring my sub 3 plate squats.

adidas track suit and gym shoes

had that stuff for 13 years or so (being a manlet has it's advantages)

also loose fitting pants, no yoga pants like the faggots above

doesn't really matter.. you could even wear jeans if you're not too autistic about it. no one really gives a shit to be honest

Where can I buy those? Url?

PSA

If you wear cotton sweatpants such as this to the gym I am laughing/cringing at the hideous sweat stains on your ass.

Black/olive green Supima t shirt
Pullover hoodie if it's cold (zip ups are autistic)
Sweat pants from UNIQLO
Beat ass Reebok classics

that why you wear black

shorts and shirt out of that plastic shit so it doesnt get soaked like a regular shirt

Who cares, just wear something that works for you.
>some technic sports t-shirt
These are too slippery, you can't bench properly.

This is why the IPF specify that one has to wear a COTTON t-shirt under the singlet during bench presses.

I don't understand this dank meme
Why's it fedora to wear b-ball shorts to the gym? It's fine if you wear compression shorts underneath at least, right?