Help me out

Help me out

5'10.5
20 years old as of now
145 ish 2015, 166.6 2017

Been going consistently since 2014. 4 days a week until November been going 5.

Going to start this routine in an hour:
A
pull up 3x8
chin pullup 3x8
hammer strength seated row 3x10
deads 3x8
bp 3x8
military press 3x10
pushup 3x20
Decline bp3x10
curl 3x5

B
pushup 3x15
hang clean 3x6
bb lunge 3x6
deads 3x6
decline bp 3x10
incline db bp 3x10
ez bar tri extention 3x10

C
squat 3x8
hang clean and press 3x8
bb calf raise 3x12
db curl 3x10
hammer curl 3x10
db front raise 3x10
lat raise 3x10
pulse up 3x15
hanging leg raise 3x10
db kickback 3x10
air bycicle 3xf
plank 3x2min
side plank3x2min
OHP 4x6

ABxCAxB

3300 cal a day
337 carb
106 fat
226 protein

>Help me out

With what? wtf

Should be self explanatory

>I've been going to the gym for 2 years + with very small progress.

Aside from your leg, which looks improved.

Either you just recently started to eat properly, or you're having other issues.

Pretty much. Thought the last year I've been pretty consistent with the diet.

It's good that you began to take it seriously.
Took me 8 months to get my bench to 60 because I ate so little and underestimated what diet means to growth.

60kg, to avoid missunderstanding

>gets a tattoo
>wonders why body is showing minimal muscle growth
the sticky is there for a reason

ah I was gonna say lol. What kind of progress have you made?

You need to have less bullshit and more heavy lifting in your routine. Focus on heavy compounds and eat more.

What are your lifts?

Deads I just hit 285 for 1 after 2 sets of 10 and 8. My bench is 185 after 2 sets, my (sitting) OHP is 115 for 3 and squat was 245 for 1 after 3 sets I believe

so you squat 1x a week but deadlift 4x... are you retarded?

post your starting numbers and as of now. it seems the usual case of not trying to progress every workout

workout should never be easy

and this. you have too much shit in your routine. there is a reason why most programs are simple af. there is no point in doing 3 different exercises that hit the same muscles.

find a proper routine and remember that more is not always better

I just started this routine today. Before I did everything once a week

I was doijg 5x5 for a little and want finding myself in the gym for a whoping 30 ninutes... fealt so under trained desu. is that normal?

As many have pointed out, your routine is too complex and full of random accessory work. Choose the meat of your workout then choose sides that complement it. I like that you have cleans in there, maybe do full cleans w/ front squat rather than so much diddly. Also do more rows, less bench.

5x5 is meant for the relatively time conscious... But you can add whatever accessory work on top of it if you feel that you're underworked. Do you have a goal? Just trying to get big or are you getting into a sport?

If you can get in and out on a normal 5x5 routine in 30 minutes... you're going extremely light or you have an absurd amount of conditioning relative to your strength.

I would like to hit 1/2/3/4 to start. my previous routines I would do 5 variants of bench 3x10 and the other half 4x8. This same forumula applied for legs, back, shoulders and arms

Well the 5x5's I was looking at there was like 4-5 total exercises. I did not know how long the rest periods should of been

For a lot of people, a max effort 5x5 would take longer than half an hour just to get through the first exercise. Now most sessions won't be that aggressive but 15-20m per exercise isn't unusual. Getting through 25 sets in less than half an hour isn't really practical for heavy lifting.

After two years you still dont know shit, yout stats suck and your body sucks. Time to use an actual program, with actual PROGRAMMING.

So long rest periods or just slow reps?

3. That's why I'm here. I'm assuming you'd suggest 5x5?

Long rest periods. Because heavy 5s are fucking exhausting.

When you're working with near-max weights, deliberately slowing down your reps is a really bad idea.

5x5 isnt a program. Use the texas method template, read practical programming.