/qtddtot/ - Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Last one hit bump limit
Does anyone have the "average Veeky Forumsizen" picture?
It's Wojak (le feels man) with
>10% homo
>ample capacity for feels
>earphones with call me maybe on repeat
>hoodie to conceal gains
>mega quads
among other stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrophy-specific_training
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>android phone
>ms excel spreadsheet
what's the best way to update the spreadsheet when I'm at the gym so I can track changes at home?

currently doing pic related, but i don't like only deadlifting once a week. could i alternate rows and deadlifts instead of rows and chins?

>android phone
>excel spreadsheet

Why not just use google docs? Most android phones come pre-loaded with it anyway

I've been working chest, lats, back and realized that I haven't been hitting shoulders AT ALL.

What are some good shoulder exercises?
I'm only familiar with Shoulder Press.

Overhead press

All day every day

Tried barbell squats the other day, tried 40kg and couldn't get one rep, went down to 30kg and managed a 5x5, I asked the receptionist now much I should be squatting as a newbie, she said around my body weight which is 65kg so some other gym person who works there chimes in and says that it should be my goal

At 65kg and 185cm and """18" how much should I be squatting

Also good ways to get calories inside your body aside from peanut butter mixed with milk

Pic related snapped a picture of the barbell and my pathetic 5kg weight

another thing

Im not really Chad
How do I get to sleep better, best ways to drain your energy in gym and rest days

If ur a newbie, you'll be squatting your body weight in no time. Start low, stick to a beginner lifting program and you'll end up squatting double your body weight.

OHP and lateral raises

okay so i have this on and off fuck buddy, no pics cause no fb otherwise i would

anyways, everytime we fuck she bends to the side, not sure if it's left or right

what i mean is, if we're doing it doggy, she can't keep her back straight, she curves it right or left

what the fuck is up with that, i keep trying to correct her position when we fuck but 1 minutes later she does it again.

You should be squating what you are able to squat. Just take it from there and overload progressively. When overloading becomes to hard go down to 3x5.
However to be honest with you 30 kg sounds on the low but if you work it right it will be double and triple before you know it.

pic related, how her back bends

is it scoliosis? muscle imbalance?

she's straight otherwise, she just does it when we fuck.

Thad, you should be squatting as much as you physically can. What matters is that you're progressing your lifts. What matters is that you're trying to go deeper than parallel.
A good way to get calories is to eat food that you enjoy. Are there easy ways to get calories? Yes. Peanut butter and milk. Are there enjoyable ways to get easy more calories? Can't have it all, user. Just try to eat more.

Some random old DYEL walked up to be and told me I was doing facepulls wrong. I was following Omar Isufs method.

How do you do a facepull, especially if you wanna hit the rear delt. ?

if i fast for 6 hours just cause i dont have time to eat then, but im bulking and still getting 3400 calories ed is that ok

just pull it to your face nigger

try rear delt flys too those helped me a lot

with the cables btw not dumbbells

pls help

Should be ok. Do you eat close to when you go to the gym tho?

i eat starting around 3 about 1500 calories before i go to the gym at 6

bulks going well. as always just wondering if im fucking myself not eating for the first quarter of the day

Old chucks are totally wasted
Want to change to the nike metcon 3
Pic related
Someone tried already?
Are good sneakers for weightift?
Or should i get new chucks instead?

when bulking, is it typically better to eat fewer (3-4) massive meals or more (5-7) lighter meals? in other words should i be eating till im stuffed or be leaving room to be hungry sooner?

Hey fit, disgusting fatbody here. Inb4 >read sticky. This isn't related to weight loss, the sticky is helping me perfectly fine there.

A couple of years ago I was in a car accident and crushed my pelvis. It left me with a couple of screws in the left side, and I'm wondering if it is safe to lift with my current "condishuns" (literally only those two screws). I just changed jobs and will be able to afford a gym membership. If it is safe, how heavy can I safely squat/dl? I don't want to snap my shit up, but I really want to stop doing only cardio.

that is a question you should ask a doctor, not neckbeards on Veeky Forums

Fair point, I just kind of assumed someone on fit had gone through something similar.

do whatever lets you hit your macro goals, i tend to go for more smaller meals because i dont have a large appetite

There is debate between the different effects of few large meals versus many smaller meals. The only concrete we know is that the total amount of calories matter most.

The popular opinion is that more and smaller meals are an easier method for getting large amounts of total calories.

Conclusion: There is no objectively best method. Best you can do is try both and see which you prefer and feel yields best results.

How much do you guys pay for chicken and rice per unit of weight?

For brown rice I'm paying the equivalent of 3.2 USD per kilogram of rice. Chicken breasts I pay the equivalent of 9.9 USD per kilogram of chicken breast.

Unless you're lifting babby weight, DLs are so taxing on your cns that it would probably be counter productive

>i keep trying to correct her position when we fuck but 1 minutes later she does it again

>could i alternate rows and deadlifts instead of rows and chins?
as a beginner, yes, have fun finding out why you can't past a beginner
>how much should I be squatting
as much as you can, then next time beat it.. follow a linear progression program like SS or SL if you just want strength

hiw long should the normal healthy person be able to dead hang?

Dude if your gonna convert it to USD then you gotta concert it to LBS too lol. We dont know wtf a kilogram is unless we are selling mad amounts of coke. I pay 2 usd a lb for skinless boneless chicken breasts btw

Im 5'9 and currently 192 lbs. I believe I want to be closer to 170 or even 160 as my ideal weight (large muscle mass excluded). How long would it take roughly to lose 20-30lbs? Has anyone else done that and found a realistic timeline to lose it?

ignore him

he's probably wrong since he's DYEL and old

whats more important when it comes to being healthy (not neccisarily gainz), body mass index or body fat %?

also how do i learn my body fat %?

Currently cutting for comp, I like few large meals as I used to eat 1500+ meals while bulking

Depends on how fast you want to lose it, typically I lose 8-10 lbs/ week if I cut on 1200 cals/ day but currently I'm doing 1800 cals/ day and I lost 5 lbs since last week

What's hypertrophy training. Every Google article is full of huge words and acronyms but no actual details on the training

Shit, I meant 1500+ calorie meals

Are single leg stiff deadlifts a meme?

> I lose 8-10 lbs/ week if I cut on 1200 cals/ day but currently I'm doing 1800 cals/ day and I lost 5 lbs since last week
Fuck you must have great discipline. I have been trying a slow cut to not lose muscle but im getting pissed that Im still fat my entire adult life. I think ill try that 1200 cal.

I'm at around 2000 cal and already feel weak and shitty how bad does 1200 make you feel? I know I lose a little mass but fuck diets suck rather get it over with IN couple months than take 6 months

1200 cals sucks, I had to because I was lazy on my diet and at risk of weighing in too heavy at a comp, I think I slept like 12 hours everyday and barely moved when I was awake

Hypertrophy is basically training to get bigger, there's a chart that I don't have that shows this: 1-5 reps for strength, 7-12 reps for size (hypertrophy), and any more for endurance (cardio)

Anyone have any experience meeting women on adult dating sites?
This 34 year old milf wants to fug, but her body is so amazing it seems too good to be true.

This exactly, and just update in between sets/exercises. Hell, i still use pen and paper then punch them into my excel spreadsheet later while i'm taking a dump

If I intermittently fast on a cut, should I be training during the fasting period or the feeding period?

ask for a skype date first

dude. the wikipedia page explains it pretty well, i dint think you googled it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrophy-specific_training

>Hypertrophy-Specific Training (HST) is a method of strength training intended to induce the fastest muscle growth, or hypertrophy, possible, without losing efficacy over an extended period of time, and without the use of anabolic steroids.
git stronk qwik

how?
>step one: Mechanical Load: Tension loading of muscles through exercise is a prerequisite for muscle hypertrophy
i.e. weight train

>step 2: Chronic Stimulation: These stimuli must be applied with sufficient frequency. waiting more than 48 hours between bouts of training for a particular muscle is a waste of time if one is solely using eccentric load conditions
i.e. work out 4 times a week

>step 3: Progressive Load: To remain effective, the load must be steadily increased over time at a pace which exceeds the rate of adaptation
i.e. increase the weight so quickly that it NEVER gets easy

>step 4: Strategic Deconditioning: When the load has been increased at the appropriate pace for long enough, the weights either become intolerable, or the risk of injury becomes too great ... after the highest weights are used, training is halted for a [brief] period to allow the muscles to "Decondition" and allow hypertrophic response to training once again.
i.e. when it gets too hard start over.

Does anyone lift with foot problems, specifically metatarsal foot issues? I can't squat much due to foot pain from that area around your middle 3 toes.

Are there any good shoe inserts you use? Advice from other people that have foot issues and lift?

can't do squats anymore because of my knees. Any stress causes them to explode so doc says no more.

The problem is I've been fucking hemorrhaging gains. My beautifully sculpted ass is slowly withering away

What are some good butt workouts/substitute for squats that don't put stress on the joints?

thats a doctor question.

Meal timing doesn't mean dick, assuming your schedule isn't fucking with your workout. If you feel like puking, wait more time between eating and working out. If you feel tired, wait less time between eating and working out. That's all there is to it

eh, nobody? anybody? fuck man, no one fucked a chick here who did that shit?

Thank you and didn't look at wiki read several articles. So basically it's weight training that's it just a different word? Doesn't everyone do exactly what you described? Lift weights add weight?

8-10 lbs/week? Damn you must be fat. 10 lbs/month is more realistic if you're relatively thin.

Good mornings should be ok since you can't use heavy weights anyway and maybe glute bridges

34 is milf?

I'm 25 and have never even had a girl show any interest in me whatsoever. I have never even seen a vagina and will die a virgin. Fuck you and your "problem"

Is pic related? Cuz god DAMN. Also go blue.

Lol thanks, I normally sit at ~66 kg but compete at 62kg, I only did 1200 cals for a week otherwise it'd affect training so I wouldn't know for sure

no its about bulking up not so much about leaning your body. its basically
>torture your muscles till thnir fucking huge

17-24yo moms makes 10-17 year old kids
if its a mom and he wants to fuck it its a milf

Wow, that's intense. Good for you then, gives my fat ass hope to lose some weight quickly. 200 lbs (91 kg) here and i feel like ass

What are the fewest unique exercises I need to do for a full-body workout?

I'm doing curls, overhead presses and squats, three times each daily, and I dunno what else I should be doing so I don't wind up with big arms and legs and a tiny everything-else.

also what else can I do for a really really good butt? I want a butt that'll give straight guys second thoughts.

thanks will try that

OK cool but doesn't everyone go ham or just do couple pussy sets and leave. So your saying work them muscles till they can't take it is hypertrophy

I would drop curls and use more compound lifts, bench hits tris and chest, lat pulldown hits lat and bis, for glutes I really like romanian deadlifts

swim

She just sent me this, minus the censor, but she says her kids aren't in bed yet.
Holy shit bruhs I might actually have sex for the 4th time in my life.

post that uncensored on another board man.

how old are her kids?

Holy shit, I just noticed the ring.
I'm actually about to cuck some poor fellow.

tell her to send nudes of her son or gtfo

>has children
>tramp stamp
don't do it bro. condom won't protect you from HPV, genital warts, etc

Hey guys, I'm going to be going to college next year, and before then I wanted to try and bulk up a bit. I'm about 150lbs and 6' 5". I recently stopped running in XC, so my lower bodies okay, but my upper body is in terrible shape (I can barely do one pull-up). Do any of you have and advice on workout routines and diets, or where I can find them?

faggot

there's no way this is real, don't fall for it

>has kids
>34
>still has 20yo body
>hot as fuck
>sending random nudes out to guys on the internet

how stupid can you be? It's probably a bot trying to get your credit card info or something. I feel bad for people too horny to think critically

i read the sticky but i'm still unsure as to what i have to do. so far my routines include stuff like squats and lunges with small weights (like 30-40 pounds) and doing some machines at the gym but i want to start lifting but im not sure what program is best.
should i just choose whatever is typical and cut the weight by half? i'm really fucking weak and i can only use some of the lighter bars, can't even put plates on it yet

I'm sure you guys have seen this routine floating around. I got it from another user. As shown it's done AxBxCDx

Couple of questions
Is there any reason why I can't do ABxCDxx? It fits better in my schedule.
I'm looking to gain strength as well as a bit of size, is this good for that?
Anything you would change/recommend?

im about to start going to the gym and eating right, what is a good app for keeping track of diet and exercise?

sorry for double post but i also wanted to add i mostly want to work the lower parts of my body, like lower abdomen, thighs and ass. i know you can't spot reduce and i should work all my muscles but im not very interested in getting jacked arms.

Body fat percentage

He neglected to mention most of the weight lost is water.

About 1kg of water weight since I dehydrated the night before but the remaining 3-4 kg was fat/muscle

do Strong Lifts 5x5 it has an app

Here are my changes: drop incline db press, drop incline db fly, drop db press, drop front raise

Do 5 sets of everything instead of 3

Intensity bench (2-4 rep range) and volume OHP (8-12 rep range) on A, intense OHP and volume bench on C

Lateral delt work twice a week

Deadlift on D as well as B

Do only chinups not pullups and do them like this: first set unweighted not to failure, 3 sets weighted, last set unweighted to failure

Pick one row and do it both days, fuck lat pulldowns

If you're shrugging light weights use plates instead of DBs so you can hold them closer to your body and do a pause at the bottom and top

Fuck hip thrusts

Your schedule is fine and you will gain strength and size from it as written or even better my way

Im 5'11, 167 and have been lifting for around 7ish months. My bench is around 175x5. If I keep lifting with a solid routine and continue eating well how long do you think it'll be until I am able to rep out 225x5?

What exactly is the proper way to swallow? The facial posture video barely covers it.

Definitely post it uncensored, especially if she's got big lips. But i agree, seems probably fake and/or attached and trying to get some strange. Tread carefully.

how do i find my body fat %

myfitnesspal

Depends on how fat you wanna get honestly and what your other lifting priorities are. I'd say minimum 5-6 weeks, realistic 7-8. You definitely have room to put on some weight.

You can do ABxCDxx, nothing wrong with that. Main reason to change rest days is so you don't overwork muscle groups. You'll be fine.

I have a bad rotator cuff and don't want to risk injury. OHP and side lateral raises aggravate my shoulder. Am I just cursed to forever have baby shoulders or does someone have a good routine for tender shoulders.

First of all buy some therabands and do band pull aparts to train your external rotators. Next you can do very partial movements where your humerus doesn't even break parallel to the floor but you don't let your arm return to a resting position either. Heavy weights, very small range of motion, a billion reps (like 30-50 rep sets) You'll feel the pump/burn for sure and it's a mental battle.

How 2 increase testosterone.

Whenever I work out I itch all over my back, arms. and head. I tried taking Benadryl a couple of times before I went, and it seemed to help. It literally happens randomly sometimes, or if I do any physical activity, however small. What is and what do?

If I'm going to the gym 6 times a week for an hour and have been lifting for a month and a half, how should I work in cardio? I'm considering skipping rope, especially because I play basketball; unsure of a program or progression etc

How can I keep increasing my lifts? I've been going to gym for about a month now, my lifts kept getting better, but now they are kinda staying in one place. Advice on increasing them?

What are signs that you aren't eating enough on a cut?

I've been at -500 for the past couple weeks but keep finding myself stuffing myself on the weekends. It's not even an issue of self-control as I have no problem during the week, but I'll wake up Saturday feeling super famished and end up eating too much.

I'm still losing weight, but not as fast as I did the last time I cut. Should I readjust my TDEE to prevent spikes in appetite like this?

What website breh?

Sleep for the correct amount of time