Can we get a motivational thread going brahs?

Can we get a motivational thread going brahs?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

Actual quote.
"You will never be enough"

- My Role model from age 1-19

6/?

7/?

Lurking

prefontaine was a crazy fucker.

shiet nigga

Keep em coming op

8/?

9/?

Alright fuckers I'll keep going. You have to join in though

10/?

11/?

With regards to working out, that's a pretty stupid sentiment. If you're experiencing pain during a workout, that's precisely a sign that you should stop.

12/?

this one always gets me, keep them coming OP

>taking shit literally

read a quote and interpret it how you would like to best suit your needs

many people see exhaustion as pain. many people see fatigue as pain. many people see walking outside in the freezing cold january to get to the gym is pain.

post a better one if you don't like it

13/?

14/?

I like that one

15/?

what a shitty picture, that's probably something like +1-2 (might be even warmer) degree celsius judging by the snow and trees which is still warm, and it's not like your legs will freeze or even feel cold, I sometimes jog with shorts too. That's smalltime, there are people who run A LOT more hardcore shit than that

it's not aimed at hardcore runners who probably wouldn't be too lazy or tired to run in the morning

you know he's dead right

Yeah, to me it enhances the message, like he made it and died

Well that obviously comes with a little experience, there's good pain, like the burn you feel when properly stimulating growth in a muscle, and there's snap city. It's pretty easy to tell the difference, and pretty obvious this image is talking about the first kind.

made what? He banged some basic sluts at rave parties and bullied fatties on facebook. Is that your lifegoal? Is that what you're aiming to do to then die happy? He even himself said he'd want a family and become great, he didn't have time to make shit

He made his body, my goal in life is fitness I want to lift some heavy weights then die just after peaking

He wasn't at his peak, he talked a lot about how he aimed to be at prime arnold level

In any case hope you're roiding already then good luck pal

Thanks, yeah I just started, I mean ideally I'd go when my strength starts to fade but I'd be ok if death came today, too because I'm slightly above average strength now so in a way, I've made some of my goals

16/?

we're all gonna make it brahs

17/?

Motivation is fleeting. Motivation gets you pumped for a set amount of time, then you fall back into mediocrity. Discipline, is taxing. It's something you don't want, but you teach yourself to have. It puts a strain on your mental health, and you may lose it some day. Or yourself.

But autism. The power of autism will keep you going, no matter what. People have died playing games because of autism, because they didn't have time to eat. They don't need motivation. They don't need discipline. They don't need feelings or support. They have autism. And their autism will make them do it. Over, and over, and over again. Always.

This is why I won't fail. My autism shines brighter every day. I want to pick that heavy thing, and put it back down. It's autistic, but it's what I do. So I do it

And I will never stop doing it

>39949588
>foggy

not that cold

Do that in fucking Winnipeg nigga, it's like -25 Celsius all of January and Feb. I ran outside till December rolled around.

My autistic headcanon of stories And waifus have helped me become a good fitizen. Even have a tank top of one of my harem members

>autsim

I have rheumatism so fuck this too

le hardcore meme
>artistic gymnast
>1 gotta put other down to make yourself feel better
>2 some mmorpg grinding motivation
>3 normie meme
>4 normie meme #2
>5 [insecurity intensifies]
>6 I though we were proving others wrong and lapping couch people, what happened desu?
>7 Implying anyone at the beach gives a fuck and actually wears clothes. What kind of autist wrote this.png
>8 [insecurity intensifies]x2
>9 (I command you to grow)
>10 maybe
>sure

>9gag

Only good one.

>walter white gives you fitness motivation

retarded normie shit

heeh xd the rock guiise (retarded normie shit)

>getting motivation from a bathroom wall where you also get HIV from.
also edgy

autism

based socrates. a second good one, didn't expect this desu

cancer normie shit, kys

>One of those spastic facebook guys that has nothing going on for them in their life but fitness(spoiler: that is not going too well either)

tldr

>sauna 21

>p-pain guise

/b/ pls go

>2017
>war

>gotta go hard

what kind of retarded shit is this
Sum total:
OP is a faggot, this thread is shit.

I like this

>making it
>being dead on early 20's

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

I hope so, user, I really hope so.

Our time on this earth is finite and relative. Being alive for a minute 60 more years is irrelevant to our universe. Becoming a living legend and leaving a legacy that thousands if not millions have been inspired by and will continue to be inspired by IS making it.

Don't worry young chap. We're all gonna make it one day, even you ;)

18/?

Hey settle down, yeah?

@39950001
what a turbo autist. You dont even deserve a (You)
Ignore him

Wow everybody check out this fuckin guy right here. Don't mess with this guy.

No, I usually help out these threads, but this one is just trash.
got 3 so far :^)
tru dat

fearlessness is a symptom of autism

@39950364
>he actually keeps a count of his (You)s
Please kys

>lol I just heard of this site Veeky Forums it's so cool I can say whatever I want with no repercussions xDDD lol watch me write this OMG IM SO FUNNY LOL

>damage control

>this desperate for human contact

It's incredibly easy to follow through with suicide

oh no, you got me

SIX

What's it like being a dyel virgin?

>le virgin meme xDDdD
Not quite sure if this one or the fedora one is more pathetic.

>/b/

>implying we're not all born dyel virgins

how new are you faggots?

19/?

You are not helping at all.

Sweet fuckin post bro, one upvote for you

>tfw couldnt lift for almost 2 weeks because of flu
>try today to lift, 10% less weight thant I used to
>It's fucking hard as fuck

Are gains usually this ephemeral?

My friend in a wheelchair wants to play in the NBA. I keep telling him this, but he just keeps throwing fits in autistic rage.

Because you fucked up way too much. Usually the thread is dead with 2 images and waiting for someone like me to pick it up. This one? I find it with 2 decent of 21? I have never see this kind of garbage on Veeky Forums

:^) thanks bro *brofist*

X

no

do people really think pointlessly overexerting your body is somehow motivational? Just seems stupid to me. I take days off all the time and it doesn't affect me, having extra rest and listening to your body when it tells you to quit is a good thing.

These "just push yourself faggot" things are really cringeworthy desu

Odd gym day today

>chest/tri
>5x5 on flat; start at 205 and end with 245
>last set was ok, don't let it get to me
>do decent on tricep workout so feeling good
>goto decline
>utter failure
>pissed, downing myself, questioning everything
>finish workout and go for a run
>haven't made sub 14 minute 2 mile since foot break
>set pace for 14:10
>last quarter mile
>crank up pace to death
>body telling me to quit
>desperate for motivation
>think of my best friends under fire, looking terrified
>what would I do?
>2 miles done
>clock says 13:50

It felt amazing. It's been so long since I've been able to do it. Get up, go out, and do it. Everyday. There will always be obstacles. Life would be boring without them.

Btw, qt on treadmill behind me with boyfriend kept staring. It's odd seeing a big man run, much less for a good pace. We're all gonna make it.

>10%
Thats nothing, Not even a bad day.

No, you have to be a hardcore edgelord, otherwise you are worthless.

>I find it entertaining to pretend to be retarded in front of strangers
I don't know why you're like how you are, but I want you to know I feel bad for you.

I feel bad for me too.

bullshit. gyms cost money.

don't know what ephemeral means but yes, gains fucking come and go. Once you plateau and reach closer to your potential the hard part is not only making gains but keeping them

Glad to see I am not the only shitposter here.
You can take on brother, I'm going to sleep.

Thanks for joining us tonight Bill

My motivational wallpapers

not this shit again

good job being mediocre.

Oh my god the effort you put into this
Please, keep trying to bring down others to justify your horrific life.

OP you are cool :) Thanx for images. I'm down to 210 from 220 just a month and a half ago. I gained a great deal of weight when I went on a mood stabilizer that saved my life, but made me go from skelly mode at 145 to fat at 220. I've been swimming 3-4 times a week the past year, but still eating too many calories. Now that I've cut roughly 1000 calories a day and am doing my swimming, I feel so much better and the pounds of fat are coming off. Still have about 30 pounds to go, but I'll make it ;)

LOL @ YOUR LIFE BRO, god you are one insufferable cunt.

imagine you started doing this but then someone walked in on you and you had to explain "what the fuck is going on" except with that high pitched, squeak voice

I think I'm finally making it Veeky Forums. I've been natty lifting for three years, and I've achieved pic related as 3.14 gf

>autism so powerful he has to sperg out and mock what motivates others

Kill yourself, faggot. I bet you don't even lift.