Tallest muscular people

Motivation for Lanklets. Can include roiders. Criteria, 200cm+ and visibly muscular/no longer skinny looking + muscular definition.

Basically they need to have an impressive build and be towering tall. You also have to say a little bit about them and who they are.

First example, Nathan Jones. 213cm (7ft) tall, and about 160kg (352 pounds) of muscle in his prime.

The guy was a strongman, who famously broke his arm arm-wrestling Magnus Samuelsson (European Arm Wrestling champion).

Nathan also spend age 16-24 in an adult maximum security prison.

After getting out Nathan became the National Powerlifting Champion of Australia in 1995, and competed in the WSM, he did qualify for the finals, but couldn't compete because of the broken arm.

Had a short stint in the WWE, but quit as he wasn't all that skilled as a performer, didn't like the Travel, and the hazing environment made him think he was going to kill someone. He's kinda a mental case.

Notable Strength Achievements (keep in mind his was in the 1990's):

BP Raw: 270kg
SQ Raw: 330kg
DL Raw: 385kg

He also had an OHP of 170kg - keep in mind this was mid 90's, the 182kg (400 pounds) mark didn't even get borken until 5 years later.

Since his wrestling days he's been a character actor in movies, mostly in fight scenes as the big overwhelming odds bad guy.

You probably saw him in Troy, Fearless, Mad Max, Never Back Down: No surrender, and Charlies farm

If a guy that tall can have a build like his Lanklets have no more too tall excuses

You sure those lifts weren't with equipment? Equiped lifting was the norm in the 1990s and 270 BP is almost 600 pounds

Actually not sure, maybe a squat suit and bench shirt, but that's still strong as fuck anyway.

He was the guy that got neck stabbed by Brad Pitt

Celebheight autist-detectives say he's only 6'10". Quit height shilling faggot, 7ft BTFO

samefag is samefag

Thor is 6'9" and 420 pounds

lankets should focus on Lat Pull downs, dead lifts, and fore arms.

Thats your base.

I swear to god the whole Veeky Forums is fucking gay af

Yep, wanting to see examples of what can be built on a frame that is supposed to be "too tall" is fucking gay.

Just give up lanklets. You got too much skeleton. Go KYS.

This guy slaps your ass in the shower, what do?

Lou Ferrigno 6'5"

He was a Mr.Universe and Olympia I think. He also played some comic character but I forgot which one.

This guy paul Dillet is "giganigger"

Shoot him with my shower gun. Then wonder how he got into my house.

Pic related: shower gun.

All yours, dude.
I'm gonna go jack off now.

Lol, butthole can never be too safe from 7ft tall fellons. No Murcan histroy X for u

The guy is a complete douche but Andom slocum was billed at 7'2" and 370 pounds.

probably more like 6'11" or whatever from how WWE bills their guys, but obviously a towering monster none the less

German Boxer/kickboxer Dennis Herzog has a pretty impressive physique, he's 7'1"

Olivier Richters is a legit 7'2", and he's currently trying to get as muscular as he possibly can

>German Boxer/kickboxer Dennis Herzog has a pretty impressive physique
>post pic of him fully dressed unflexed

Wtf is the logic behind this

Aaron Reed

He's 6'7" and well over 300

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
BRUH
WHAT THE FUCK

I didn't think it was possible to over build your quads at 6'7", but he proved me wrong.

anything is possible with enough "motivation" and "dedication"

And roids

Jones actually looks more aesthetic now that he isn't quite so massive anymore.

Get's really fucking ripped

6 foot 6
Almost 400lbs
Holds the world record raw bench press of 335kg

To whoever pointed out that big traps make you look like a small person in a muscle suit.

You've ruined physiques for me

Lmao god damn same here bro

Post more Dillet, he was a freak of nature.

6'5" here, around 87kg

Should lanklets just fucking bulk no matter what?

For instance I think I'm around 15% bodyfat, but I know that if I cut I will STILL LOOK LIKE A SKELETON

Is it better to just bulk hardcore for a long time, or bulk/cut cycles.

Tyron Smith, OL for the Cowboys, is 6'5, 312 pounds. Benched 31 reps at the combine (225 lbs). Lots of other O-Lineman in the NFL are strong as fuck and around 6 and a half feet tall. I think some have been like 6'8

Great Khali is another muscular WWE star, over 7 feet and 350+ pounds. I think he did some bodybuilding before WWE
Lots of other WWE stars too. Hulk Hogan was like 6'7

Dwight Howard in the NBA is 6'11 and pretty buff. Wilt Chamberlain was pretty strong too back in the day, and fought Arnold in Conan

The big problems for tall people are:
Lifting equipment, especially at small/shitty gyms, isn't built for people that tall
They often have joint problems
It's hard to get enough calories for big bulking, especially when they're young and poor

Original >This guy slaps your girls ass

Kevin Nash

Any on stage photos?

>poor little white boy

Lol hes half white

Dillet was only 6'1" and off of roids look hilariously skinny with sloped narrow shoulders.

His dad was white. That less common combination.

People just ignoring Lou.

> dat feel when pre-roids era gets compared to after roids invented

BOAGRIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

>what is test deca dbol anavar primo? basically everything except hgh tren aand peptides where available in the 70s

HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Damn bro, I'm 95kg 6'2 @ 14-16% bf and still feel like a skeleton some days.
I say bulk and don't neglect arm work.

Get on all fours and spread my buttcheeks duh.

Woosh

If it wasnt for the chest sticking out abit, I would say that guy has never touched a weight in his life.

Rico Verhoeven
6.4 (196 cm)
258 pound (117 kg)

Dutch kickboxer and a fucking bad ass.

COMEY

203 CM

Francis Ngannou
UFC heavyweight with a 9-1 win-loss record.
Bodyweight at 117kg and is so far destroying his opponents even though he only trained for 3-4 years.

Mirin hard

Be interesting to see him after a diet

Shaq is 7'1" and he got pretty jacked

Chris Cristofferson is 7'2" he's a Euro Basketball center, but pretty impressively built

oops need pics

lol dyel
look at those calves hahaha

Uh... his clavicles are pretty wide dude. I don't know where you think they're narrow... They are crazy wide...

This is an old picture, he's more muscular now

I love Shaq, but those abs are painted.

Roids absolutely existed then retard.

The pics of him as the hulk Blur defintion

Capcom/ Snk fighter mode

6'5 230 lbs here, high bf/builtfat, but id rather not be a skelly at this height

those guys are all under 200cm (6'6") faggots, this thread is about true manmores

Only counts if over 6'6"

get outta here with these poverty talls

looks better after he built up his traps, neck looks too long there.

Rob Archer 6'6"

Rob Archer back when he was a hungry Skeleton

pic related

FUCKING DUMBASS STOP POSTING OBVIOUS ROIDERS.IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE???Are you even in your noob gains phase????

69 420
:^)

I remember him. Looked good from the front but from behind he had love handle and no-calves. Wide waist too. Genetic crap.

God's give you this body, they grant you height towering over men and the ability to easily pack on slabs of muscle and definition, and be legit strong as you look.

Then they give you that ogre face and make you bald.

Nope. Fucking hell eating 6k calories everyday. I'd rather be 5'7 than his height

No. His parents gave him a big skeleton. His Dad and mom were probably like 6'5" and 6'2" = 7ft kid.

The muscle came from the god of hormones, he worships them by injecting hormones, provided for him in a vial, that he made a financial tithe in exchange for.

Face is decent though. Some pictures he's just making a mean expression. Bald isn't that bad, it suits him. He's like a Shaq height version of Jason Statham on extra roids

RICCCCTUSSSSSSS

PERFECT. PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

OP says we can use roiders in thread. Make your own tall non-roiders thread so you can get no-replies

why?

Martyn Ford 6'8" monster

vascularity on your shins looks so gross

This. Although at low bodyfat% I don't know what they can do about it?

them together

7ft and 350 pounds?

Not making it past 40

I wonder how much money he makes currently.

I don't know how coordinated he is, but it seems he could make millions playing in the NBA if he could dribble a basketball.

The one and only.

>make post using some obscure measurement system instead of using freedom units
>get buttmad when people are off by a couple of """centimeters"""

>says "couple" centimeters ti minimize math error
>they were off by like 14 centimeters

Random question I'm a 6'6" lanklet about 180, skinny as fuark what weight should be I aiming for to fill my frame and look best?

270ish if you're around 12%

Shieet, what program would you recommend for someone my size for best results?

Mass made simple by dan john

How has nobody posted him yet?
The man, the myth, the legend, the slin bloat

The whale who needs a diet. Visible abs. Not bloatzilla.

Basic compound lifts. deadlifts. Presses. Bent over barbell rows, pull-ups, dips. Do the full range movements for 8-12 reps, for like 4 sets, a couple times a week. Use weight you can safely handle, and add weight in small increments Eat a lot.

He played Paul Blart's neighbour "Lou Ferigno" on King of Queens if memory serves me.

I knew recognized him somewhere, who is that guy? Did he compete?

Gunter Schlierkamp was 6'2" made top 4 in the Olympia in 2002 and 2005 also top 4 at Arnold Classic in 2004

HH is about 6'2"

My BIL worshipped HH his entire childhood. In his late 20s he got to meet him at a book signing or something. My BIL was taller than the Hulk. It broke his heart seeing his hero was a lie.