Hey user, you workout right? Why don't you try to rock climb?

Hey user, you workout right? Why don't you try to rock climb?

I tried rock climbing the other week expecting to do terribly (ability of 10 chin ups @ 205lb) and did fairly well and had fun

because of the globalists

Thinking you need to be good at something right away to have fun. You need help

That is not at all what I implied or thought. I just thought I'd be terrible and have a tough time, but I was simply overestimating how hard it was and was happily surprised by my competence

being bad at something. LOL betafag

>mfw i get to rock climb all day soon because of college event.
>small group of 10 people
>going to bring loads of food and snack in between like a turbo autist
>like 3rd time rock climbing ever
>

tfw you're thinking of switching back to climbing over weight lifting

while i enjoy seeing the results of the gym, rock climbing just gives me so much more satisfaction overall

don't really know what to do

do both. m-w-f 5x5, tues thurs/or weekends climbing

I know this feel too. I love both so much but when rockclimbing/bouldering takes over my life my lifting suffers, and when bodybuilding takes over my life my climbing skill goes to shit. I can't accept just being okay in both, I want to be really good in either one but I can't decide and I've been going back and forth between them for almost 2 years now.

just lift to improve bouldering then you can do both while being great at climbing
ive never rock climbed but i guess working heavy weighted pullups, rows, facepulls and antagonists so dips, bp, ohp plus core shit can only improve your ability in climbing

for me the only issue is time and money, the rock gym around here costs $55 a month ontop of my gym membership which is $30 is just too much for monthly payments

and it doesn't help im going to school full time and working, my only opportunities to go to the gym/climb will be very limited so i have to pick between the two

this girl looks familiar. isn't she from the portal meme that's always reposted?

I do

lol first day at the climbing gym

who is this

climbing at the gym is pretty fun

Nah

sorry, not a faggot.

I think rock climbing is an amazing sport, even tough I am desperately afraid of heights.

Y-you know I'm only taking a break because a tendon injury. I'll be back in February.

>was a stick all my life, couldnt get myself to workout at all
>got dragged into bouldering by a friend
>literaly video games: the sport
>for the first time in my life i enjoy doing sports and start seeing some srs gains
Where has this thing been all my life?

Nice projection cunt. He had a great time because he was suprsingly good at it.

who dis

I did, for like 5 years, honestly got kinda bored of it after pulling my third tendon

she cute though

climbing girls cute

Just focus on one thing at a time. Go full bodybuilding for 4-6 month and then rockclimbing 4-6 month. Trying to be good/great at both the same time will net you less results than just focusing on one thing.
That said, you can still have sessions of either in between, but don't make them your main focus.

It's really the same in strength/bodybuilding. Instead of trying to build muscles, strength, cardio and gain weigt, lose weight etc at the same time, you put your focus where it needs to be.

Enjoy user!

>she

why the FUCK there are so many rock climbing autists on fit

i've been regularly seeing thread about this fucking 'sport' for years, jesus fuck

> reaching

damn, Chloe Moretz looks like *THAT*??

Whats wrong with rock climbing friend

personally i would do rock climbing and some calisthenics on top of it then

nothing, it's probably fun, it's just overrepresented on Veeky Forums

Because im a fat powerlifter lmao

Why does she look surprised? Didn't she know she was taking a picture of herself?

I'd love to, but I already study, have a job, powerlift, play rugby and take care of my dog