Who /bone/ here?

Who /bone/ here?

I always eat the chicken bones too when I'm done to get that extra calcium. After a while the marrow tastes pretty good too.

no you do not

iBone :DD

Bone marrow and bone broth is so good for you, and modern man neglects this simple pleasure in life.

I know it's seems strange, I wish it wasn't, I wish it was an accepted diet. My parents still don't know why I pick up my finished plate from the table and bring it to my room, and I hate the look waiters give me when I ask to box up a plate of bones (I tell them it's for my dog). But I just want someone else to try it and maybe they will go "user is right, it's not that bad". So what do you say?

I know right? It's like throwing away gains

Alright, I'll bite (hue), do you literally just chew the bone? Do you crush it or what?

I've been boneing for about 6 months now. Heard about it through a trainer. Had gains like never before. I didn't think it would work but it's amazing.

either way. Chewing the bone directly helps build facial muscles/jaw muscles. You won't lose any nutritional value by crushing it though.

Op here. No you bite it off little by little and chew it till you can swallow without chocking. Just chew till you taste the marrow.

Look in the mirror and make chewing motions. The muscles you see move are the ones you're developing.

I have really noticed how much more defined my face has become since chewing bones. Women love it, I have a very strong face now

>he's trying to build facial muscles
Are you guys memeing right now? What the fuck? Who works out their fucking face? Are you guys chinlets?

I never chow down on the bone but you bet I be going for that crunchy cartilage. Tried making bone broth before but it takes fucking forever

I never like bone but when I was younger and ate meat I used to suck the marrow out of bones.
Sometimes if the food was fried really deeply I would eat the cartilage as well.

facial muscles isn't the goal, it's simply a byproduct. the marrow and bones contain a lot of minerals and nutrients and the fact that it builds strong facial features is a benefit of chewing bones

I started doing this in highschool when I didn't have much to eat in my lunches and I'd go hungry, if I got chicken I'd eat the bone or if my friends had some I'd ask for their's

needless to say I never stopped, shit's delicious

hahaha poorfag

I eat the spongy portions of bone and cartilage at the end for those joint health gains. My wife thinks I'm a maniac. She's right, but at least I'll be a maniac with good knees.

i use to do this when i was a kid. but i eat alot of chicken now. So if i start doing this everyday am i gonna die?
plz halp

I'm pretty sure most of these posts are a samefag.
That being said I do eat the marrow and cartilage because I grew up insanely poor and its habit to eat every bit of edible food off of my plate.

However in any civilized setting you look like a complete mongrel. Just contain your autism and leave the bones on the plate.

I will definitely crack the bones and scrape marrow as well as make my own bone broth(which add a TON of flavor to rice. I also use the bones for bone meal.

>am i gonna die?
It will be extremely painful