Is it bad to do arms (or at least curls) everyday?

well?

you're gonna have to post more of that ass

ya

*BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*PPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

This.

Also yes, you're going to overwork them. Don't be dumb

what are the actual consequences?

It's okay if you do barbell curls everyday because it uses more muscles than just your biceps, that'll help you train them without over training them.
Make sure you do them in a squat rack or some sort of lifting cage so you can drop the bar once you reach failure.

How do you brehs feel about your dicks being dwarfed by enormous pawgs?
Also, are any of you as grossed out in general by buttholes as I am? I usually pinch the cheeks together so I don't have to look at it

Yes, your muscles need to recover to grow and there isn't enough time to recover if you're hitting those muscles every day. You don't get bigger and stronger from lifting weights. You get bigger and stronger by RECOVERING from lifting weights.

Nope, seeing a puckering asshole is fucking hot

>michael moore
>big booty white girl

confirmed for BBC

>tfw my gf gets gassy sometimes
>tfw she holds it in all day if she's with me
>tfw the minute she falls asleep she lets it loose really loud and all through the night

Wait until you get into gaping.

i prefer a gaping vag, but either is equally as hot.

Dude, there's no better view in the world than some girls beat up gaping and bloody asshole full of cum after you pounded it for 45 minutes straight with your fat cock.

I love it. I want my dick to look like a tiny explorer scaling the precarious face of mount booty.

And no, buttholes are cute. It's like a naughty little eye winking at you.

Realistically if you did bis/ tris monday thurs sat you would be fine. when im off cycle il do it aswell as calves 3x per week, off cycle 2x.

You've got to remember pushing exersizes like benching will work triceps and pulling exercises will work biceps.

Generally you wont need to hit bi's and tri's more than once a week if you properly smash them. Try more volume/ sets to failure and then dropsets to failure.

legit ive smashed about 30+ girls and only 2 have let me smash the asshole. 1 was an ex gf, and 1 was a proper slut and i didnt even cum in the ass.

When will it be my turn

tell you what but id let the girl in the pic ride my face into the sunset.

>borderline obese
>thinks she's sexy

kys

dude, getting a girl to go with anal is easy as fuck, just follow these steps:
1. lick her asshole
2. stick a finger, see how she reacts
3. if neg, go back to licking it, haven't met one bitch that doesn't love it
4. tell her you never done anal and she has the most amazing ass (try and be genuine even if it's retardedly hard)
5, start fucking
6. stick a finger back in after 5 minutes, let that idea brew
7. tell her to relax, say its cool, tell her you heard girls love it (remember you never done it though)
8. if poop comes up (as in she doesn't wanna do it cause poo) tell her its just poop, who cares
9. keep going with the "i just really wanna get intimate with you" schtick while you have a pinky up her ass and your dick in her other hole
10. keep up the charade and eventally she'll fold just so you stfu, especially if she's horny

D00D,

This is where that whole plan falls to bits, current girl im seeing, is not on for the angus licking. Did it first time we banged, did it like 4 months since then. was not keen.

got the best looking azzhole no joke. vag is tight as fuck so il just be happy till she gets mortal one day and agrees to it, i think thats my only hope.

I love that tagline.
>Watch this movie, there are tits in it! And guns! And some jackass with a sword! And a car on fire!

faggot

Whats up Shad

try alcohol, try talking fetishes, say you're exploring a darker side, wanna try kinkier shit, and probe for an opening. rub on her pussy when you do it to get her in the mood. it shouldn't be hard man, i know some chicks are fully against it, but they all break man.

if all else fails tell her you're going through a crazy anal phase, and tell her you wanna try "anal training" (it's a thing), tell her you've been reading about it and every girl who's done it came out loving it.

only problem is though if you go the anal training route you gotta get plugs and be gentle and shit as to not break her trust. i prefer to just stick it in and deal with the consequences that follow.

seriously, tf is wrong with you? this is just weird

>BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

B R A A P
R
E
H
S

hi plebbit

I just don't post that much. Sorry.

i gave myself wrist splints or some shit from curlbro'ing from age 14-16 pretty much everyday then i had to take a break for months, do it like 3 times a week max

Aww, don't be. Your post made me giggle.

commander fuckin' cody!

>what are the actual consequences?
less than optimal muscle gain and elbow issues.
Let the muscle rest and rebuild.

How about bicep curls 3 times a week? All my other isolations are improving at 2.5kg a week but my biceps got stuck at 15kg (recently added isolations to compounds).

if you train other bodyparts at 3 times a week then your hsould make sure the biceps also gets worked 3 times a week. However it does not mean you need to curl 3 times a week.

Chin ups and pull us also heavily work the biceps, so if you do one of those then you dont need to curl on that day.

Make sure the volume is close to equal for all muscle groups, unless a part is lagging behind in size.

JFC. Or you could...you know...not be so rapey and just do what she fucking consents to.

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

>Or you could...you know...not be so rapey and just do what she fucking consents to.

Over training arms or bis ends up in elbow ouchies, at least that's what I've found.

That's not at all how sex works. You only have yourself to blame.

>ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy
lol

take it to /d/

No
>Why
Decreased size and strength, poor recovery, cramps and doms that last for days.

makes me kek everytime, lord pls forgive me

>I usually pinch the cheeks together so I don't have to look at it
Nigga, what the fuck?...that orifice is pure heaven.

Steps are correct BUT there are girls who don't wanna have anal intercourse no matter if you are the last fucker on earth. I've seen those and believe me they do exist.

BACK TO THREAD: OP.... girls love trained arms but this is ALL about being fucking homogeneous.

lmao this girl i was dating did the same, even after i fucked her, she falls asleep and lets out a fart the second she goes unconscious.

Couldnt hold in my laughter because I realized the plot

well cucked my friend

bet you like innies too

a big puffy horsepussy and a dark asshole is the best combo, those lips hugging your dick as you pull it out

You killed my boner. Thank you because I'm on nofap

kek this place has really gone downhill or i'm getting baited. Most likely both

I prefer thick assed black women.

When it comes to thicc:

Black > Latina >>> Some Indian/SEA women > White women >> Other Asian women.

"SPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTBRAAAAAAAAAAAAARPPPTTTTPLOP PLOP SHAAAAAAAAAARTY"

"oh my god, I just made a mess, I'm gonna cry" :'(

Gotta learn to appreciate that dirt star my man

It would make me so fucking hard If she farted on my dick.I would slap her asshole with my cock to punish it

yeah fuuck all that ask your bitch how my dick taste