What are some "healthy" Veeky Forums approved deserts or sweets?

What are some "healthy" Veeky Forums approved deserts or sweets?

None

nothing, food is fuel -- once you learn this you'll find it alot easier to get shredded.

if you have a sugar craving eat honey you stupid faggot

actually, mix it in your fucking oats before you go running

Nuts.
Milk.

What the fuck is this supposed to achieve other than spending more money?

>2017 and still ingesting fructose

If you absolutely must have sugar have something made with pure glucose

>

Do you not like nuts and milk? What's wrong with you? Do you expect someone to come in and blow your mind by explaining how cinnamon rolls are actually as healthy as broccoli?

Diet colas
I also enjoy eating a container tic tacs from time to time

>honey is expensive and is bad with oats

this is what you just implied. you are a retarded, fat, stupid dumb incel faggot

end your life

how about you fuck off or ill kill you?

It is extremely expensive for what you're getting nutritionally and flavorwise, and I said nothing about how it goes with oats you degenerate fuck, but while we're on the topic it's flavor does clash, oats are FAR better with cinnamon and banana, so you can take your terrible taste and fuck right off.

the only sweet or dessert that a proper bodybuilder can eat outside of a roided, hgh'd, insulin'd cheat meal post-contest would be yogurt (and not those kiddy sugar infested flavored ones).

>3 dollars for a jar/bottle that will last you at least 6 months with DAILY use, let alone 2 years with sporadic use

>honey tastes bad and is nutritionally deficit

>WHEN OP ASKED FOR DESERT OPTIONS

ARE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD

holy shit, that looks good

That isn't actual honey if it costs that much lmfao at best you're getting 5% honey. I didn't think people still fell for the fake honey ring, let me guess you get your "olive oil" cheap as fuck too

organic honey at whole foods that is 100% honey is like 3.50 dude. what the fuck is literally wrong with you

who the fuck is this much of a hipster about olive oil? i use grape seed oil anyway. i bet you're really elite about your food but you lift like shit and you look like shit too. eh faggot?

You willingly put fructose into your body and have the nerve to make assumptions on the physiques of other people? lmfao post a picture cuz lets see how shredded you are.

bait

bitch nigga your shit is transparent as fuck. you're the one with the burden of proof, not me.

inb4 you say you were just pretending to be retarded. here's a tip: you're weak, pathetic, and ACTUALLY retarded

I like yogurt with honey but that's actually a meal for me.

intermittent fasting = you can eat cake or ice-cream or anything tasty in one of your meals and still eat healthy and well within your macros.

it's only bad to eat sugary foods if you're a retard eating 6 times a day and lowering your testosterone by overeating proteins and carbs and undereating fats.

PB and banana sandwich with a little bit of honey

I made an egg and banana pancake the other day and mixed in a bit of vanilla extract and it turned out pretty great. Would recommend

Let's think realistically. At some point, you're going to have a birthday and someone is going to want to make you something for it. Rather than either eating a regular cake or refusing it, finding an alternative you can give them the recipe for is beneficial.

Not op, i'm just not a completely retarded friendless loser.

Your best bet is to look at vegan recipes and what substitutions they use. I had a recipe for vegan doughnuts that replaced pretty much every ingredient except for the cocoa powder with a healthier alternative. The calories were 1/4 of the original count of a normal recipe.

Just can't find it or i'd share.

You can also find recipes that use whey powder to make protein based 'desserts'

I have an oatmeal that comes with a recipe for an oatmeal muffin on it (Love grown is the brand I think) so I think it'd be easy to find a similar recipe online. All I had to do was add an egg and a teaspoon of water and nuke it.

Tasted pretty good and gave me a kick of energy where normal muffins just make me feel sick because of all of the sugar.

Honestly if you don't make a habit out of it, eating ONE serving of cake every once in awhile isn't going to register. If you're consistent with your diet and exercise, one day with one meal that doesn't fit won't affect you.

It's making a habit out of it or overindulging that will undo all of your hard work.

You might feel like shit from the sugar though. I need to make healthier versions or i just feel sick.

Them roids must be acting up again ey manlet?

Dude do you eat vegetables? Those have sugar in them too. Unless you literally only eat a diet of meat and nothing else, you're eating sugar.

Stop being a retard. Honey is better than cane sugar.

I personally use fruit to get the sweetness instead.

5 dates, weighed out precisely to 30 grams

I like clementines, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon that kind of thing. If anything you eat has refined sugar in it then you don't have what it takes to be a sensible human being.

I've been experimenting with a recipe for somewhat healthy cranberry oatmeal cookies.

Currently one cookie has 138cal with 20g carbs, of which 5g sugar (not added), 2g fiber, 4.5g fat and 3.5g protons. Tasty, but could be better.

Next I'll probably try to replace some of the flour with protein powder and unsweetened cocoa powder and see how the composition is affected, or replace some of the oats with crushed almonds, to sway the macros more towards fat and protein.

Make cookies with whey protein

lardass detected

Fruit.

Whole Foods has an ice cream called Halo Top. An entire pint of the vanilla is 240 calories, 56 g carbs, 8 grams fat, and 24 g protein.

Anything wrong with this? Any reason why I shouldn't just eat this from now on?

This. Fruit is boring if you're used to eating sweets, deserts and chocolate all the time but once you remove that stuff completely from your diet it tastes heavenly.

I do end the day with an Arla Protein yogurt pot though. 140 cals and 20g of protein, it's amazing.

> running
> cardio

Almost had me