How am I supposed to continue lifting when I'm completely heartbroken? I feel like such a weak pussy...

How am I supposed to continue lifting when I'm completely heartbroken? I feel like such a weak pussy, but I am really in pain. Please help me /fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=o-4cB1Nbvlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just do it faggot. It's why I went to the gym, and to be honest, it's usually the only reason I get up in the morning. But it's quickly become a great hobby on its own. You just have to fucking do it

>How am I supposed to continue lifting when I'm completely heartbroken?
Break her

NO PAIN NO GAIN GET BACK IN THE GYM!

AND READ THESE
what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf

Shit wrong image

You have to lift so you don't lose all your confidence, you'll need it when you're out looking for a new girl. It also helps with the pain, keep at it.

I fucking knew this shit wouldn't work out with her. Why the hell did I decide to do this to myself? I've been lifting for 3 years and now everything has gone to shit.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Most of us have been there desu. Just go.

Thanks bros.

>most of us have been there
GET THE FUCK OUT

We can cry, or we can lift.
Your move. The gym is your friend, and so are we.

trust me man, there are parts of me that wishes i never went through it. it tears you up hard. it's a necessary pain, though. you just have to grow stronger from it.

This isn't r9k, some of us aren't socially inept autists.

>and so are we

Fuck man, this hit me right in the feels. Would it be gay to say I got teary eyed?

Drown the pain in steel.

Just go lift, dude
Let your habits carry you, do your best with the rest.
Once your body feels better you'll be able to think more clearly. So don't let yourself think too much now.

Lift and work a lot so you wont't have time to think about her.

Dude, that's the best time to lift.
Turn your pains into gains.

>began lifting after a 5 year relationship ended
Don't think I would have gotten over it otherwise.

Turn that pain into anger. Its her fucking fault you feel this way.

>How am I supposed to continue lifting when I'm completely heartbroken?
You're not.
Do cardio for that.

JUST DO ITTTTTTTTTTTT.

seriously nothing's stopping you.

How does this not make you lift the hardest you ever have?
Use the pain and emotion to lift very hard in the gym.

I don't know man, I go to the gym and I can't stop thinking of her. The depression just saps all the strength I have.

What kind of emotion do you feel, anger, sadness? Do you want to have her back or do you hate her?

Family, you don't have depression. You are sad, but that's it.
It's completely natural. But try and go to the gym and go heavy as fuck. The next month will probably be you gathering yourself, so you might as well make gains in your sad period.

All of the above. I feel anger that she led me on and betrayed me, remorse that I ever got myself involved in this, worthlessness and weakness for my lack of resiliency. Part of me wants to get back with her, but I know she doesn't want that and after what she's done to me I know the healthy thing is to never get back with her. I would have no self-respect if I did.

You're right, bro. That's a lot for the support. I'll try my best.

Thanks*

When you go into the gym think about how she hurt you, how she betrayed you and lift to be stronger so this never happens to you again.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

because after you realize you're the cause of your problems you realize lifting wont help in what you need to work on

Turn it into anger -> hit the gym

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>The answer is sometimes the simplest.
You don't need to idle yourself with the confusion of searching for rhyme and reason.
The motivation will be an epiphany of just knowing that you must do shit even when it doesn't feel good. That's maturity.
>I personally feel like I get better sessions when my day goes right and i'm in good mental health but if I'm not then I will not subtract from my progress.
Some people request the world to give them the motivation and lazily wait for it to come back when you can just discipline yourself into it.
>Educate yourself as to what qualities make for a better man by consulting these sheeps in (pic related) and you will realize that physical discipline triumphs over all mental qualities

what if he ends up killing

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Stop being a bitch you little fucking faggot ass cry baby

Suck it up and use anger to motivate you.

Not OP but going through something similar as him, how are you supposed to lift or even at the least do cardio when you are depressed and heartbroken? Depression causes a rise in estrogen and your testosterone to completely go to shit. When you are depressed it is the worst time to lift biologically speaking.

Honestly OP you need to just power through it. Talk to the voice in your head, name it, and tell them to fuck off.

Then go get right back on your routine.

Honestly, when something troubling happens in life, sticking to your routine is good for you. It keeps something stable in your life, helps you work out those emotions through exercise (I fucking love angry cardio personally), etc.

Sitting there wallowing isn't going to help you.

Wanna know why girls get over heartbreak so easily? Because their friends take them out pretty much the same day so they don't sit and stew in their sadness.

Even if you don't have friends to go get drinks with or whatever, you still have the gym and a routine to follow and keep.

You'll get through it user, don't worry. Just stay strong.

Physical activities helps me being distracted from feelings.

Girls friends are disgusting to be honest.
Most of them want to play make maker and enjoy ruining other peoples relationships for their own fun to "set them up with a friend" and don't give a fuck about the current relationship.

Girls friends are cancer. Never met a good one in my life. They're all cretins.

>Agree
Had some black bitch and her friends try to fuck around on me and when I got mad they wanted to call the cops on me and steal my shit.

It's okay bro. I've been there. At first, you knew something wasn't right with the relationship or her but deep down you wanted it to work so you ignore it because "love" was making you blind to facts. It will get better bro, soon you will see that it wasn't meant to be and that it's better off; just keep lifting bro.

match maker*

Cold showers
Meditation
Punching bag
Sobriety
And for me Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=o-4cB1Nbvlg

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

This was fucking hilarious.

More importantly than that he is right.

Man I have IBS and it flares up during moments of stress, especially when I'm under emotional stress.
Last time I lost my job because I was incapacitated for 2 weeks after a slut stomped on my heart.
>tfw I dont dare to get emotionally attached in the fear for having an IBS flare up

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

I'll be honest with you bros, this happened to me at the worst time. My birthday is on Jan 11 and I'm trying my best not to let it go to shit over this. School has just started again too and I know my workload is going to be tough.

I know you're all just anons far away from me, but I really appreciate all your kind words.

>Tfw Jesus raises your testosterone
My gains shall arise from the death!

She is already over you. So Go lift hard breh

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only vial of testosterone, that whoever believes in Jesus shall not perish but have eternal gains.

Switch to men, let the gayness guide you

Seems to me that you can't stand it that you got attached to her and she doesn't want you. you felt like you weren't good enough for anyone. But then you met her and she isn't perfect at all, she can't possibly reject you just like everyone else right? But now she did and very old wounds of emotions of being not good enough are ripped open and you have a hard time dealing with it. Which is normal and abnormal. It's normal to have those emotions in your state but your state is abnormal. The only thing you can do for yourself now is to know that you are good enough. Dont listen to the voice in your head saying you aren't, tellibg you you can't do this or you can't do that. Learn to love yourself mate. People, especially girls, feel it when you are actually deeply ibsecure and afraid of getting hurt and they wont invest in you unless they are damaged themselves. Just try to learn from this experience AND take some time to heal man. Take a few restdays, doing nothing but pampering yourself and lifting. The endorphines will help and the pampering will give you a feeling of being worthy. Above all, fuck that bitch, it's her loss, you're too good for her not the other way around. Ramble ramble ramble

Time heals all wounds if you let it. Everything will be okay just keep working hard, I believe in you user.

You're absolutely right. This experience has shown me a weakness inside me that I didn't know existed; I was attached to this girl like a puppy because I was so afraid of being lonely, and now that she's left it's like I've lost the anchor that kept my life semi-stable. This in turn led to neediness, which of course no girl finds attractive. I need to develop a greater sense of self-worth.

Any advice on this front? Books to read, experiences to have, things to do?

Because what else is there to live for besides victory when love is not an option. Love is a much more appealing option, but it us not always in your control. Instead, control your own personal goals.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

I broke up with my girlfriend late last year after about a year together. I still went to the gym as frequently as ever, but did find myself running out of steam & cutting my workouts short at times. Over time it gets better.

We started seeing each other again a few weeks ago. Nothing was resolved so I expect the process to repeat itself.

You're making a mistake. If you two learned nothing from it you'll only relive the experience.

It's too late. The wheels are already in motion. Going to have to ride this one out, hombre.

You must lift the through the feels. Only then will you reach true gains.

not if you say, no homo

YEE HAWR

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Attachment my friend. It's a bitch. It wasn't her, it's the way that she made you feel. Realize that everything that's good about you as a person has nothing to do with her or anyone else; it's you.

The only way you'll get better is if you let her go. I'm not just talking about deleting her on social media, etc., i'm saying stop being emotionally dependent on her (or anyone for the future).

>tfw got out of a relationship 10 months ago and it literlly took 8 before i stopped obsessing about her
>barely lifted
>stopped being social, playing guitar, etc.
>finally get over her 100%
>she can't go more than two weeks without checking up on me
>smart enough not to buy into it

I saw her at a party last week and outside of saying hi, completely ignored her. I talked to another girl instead most of the night (mutual friend). It drove my ex crazy and she HAD to walk over and stand really close to me with an intense look to interrupt the convo to ask how i was, invite me to another party, etc. Women are evil.

Threads like this are rather depressive in nature.

How am I ever supposed to compete if a guy (=all men) always has that one girl he can't forget? Whom for he'd drop everything. If he has a obsessive-compulsive way of thinking her, how the heck should I be able to somehow pull the longer straw in that equation?

Fuck you guys really. It's almost like you can only be some man's option B when the A isn't available. I don't wanna date 18yos either, so it's like there's no way to win in this game a a woman. Once a man falls in love, he is ruined goods. Apparently.

No woman deserves to be A, anyway. So, good.

>heart break ended up circling around to pure anger
>started to lift the best I had my entire life
>apparently ignoring girls makes me desirable
>get more pussy in one year then I did my entire life
>nobody could replace her though
>now in a vicious cycle where I'm angry as fuck then go to the gym to calm down
>followed by going home to bed and crying then fucking sluts on the weekend to vent anger again

Subscribe to my blog.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

i never get the purpose of these threads. you don't honestly think you'll get sound advice on getting over heartbreak on Veeky Forums of all places right?? or is it purely for catharsis?

its like someone asking for advice on how to get closer to their other family members, on a board that caters to crack addicts :/

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Lift the feels away brah

Dont know what youre doing wrong. When she broke myheart my gym sessions never were better than ever. Focus that hearbreak into rage and anger and I felt so disgusted by food and drink I got to my most cut level I ever had. Try refocus your emotions OP.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

But we experience the same shit. I'm with my first girlfriend right now, I have dated some other girls but never had a relationship, but every girl I know already have at least one ex bf.

When my ex broke up with me i got back to the gym hard with proper diet
I was a dump at +20%bf, but in the span of 4 month i went to 10/15%bf and "toned"

Last week she came home to have dinner with me, things leading with another we fucked at night then went to sleep
In the morning before showering she was mirin me and saying :"wow user, i bet your future gf will be all over you with a body like this, you're so sexy" with an half-charmed and half-sad

She complimented me, mirin me, and told me i could get a new gf easily. Why does it hurt so much anyway ?
I just want her, my gains, and nothing more c'mon

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Google stoicism to see why it's relevant to you (but it's a book every person should read)

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>some of us aren't socially inept autists.
Speak for yourself.
t.socially inept autists

>mfw 1.5 speed

Choo Choo motherfucker

Why would your ex come to dinner?
How did you guys stay in contact the whole time since the break up? Can you gimmie a run down of what happened through all the weeks after the break up till the moment she came over?

Girls usually drop all contact.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

B E R N
E
R
N

>I feel like such a weak pussy
because you are.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

It gets better

After my ex I went to the gym out of routine, would have extreme anxiety and wake up at 5-6 am, and the gym was one or two hours where I was in complete control and knew what to do, eventually the pain subsided and I reconnected with old and lost friends from the damage my ex caused between me and them, life got better

You'll be right mate, the pain is part of the process

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Well if you think about it your someone's option A, you just might not know who it is.