Other urls found in this thread:

healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage-calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's just fatfat dude

I look exactly like this...

youre just plain fat you stupid fuck.

20% minimum.

You're not skinny fat.
You're just fat but you carry it better then most.
And you're well over 25% bodyfat. Hell you might even be over 30%.

condolences

5'11, 225

Wat do

I want to maintain my frame and size but not be full of fat and have muscle instead

Never worked out a day in my life, can I just go start lifting and changing my diet and will the fat burn away?

I don't want saggy skin and floppy breasts

M-me too

30-35% bro. Cal deficit and lifting will change that pretty quickly though.

>I don't want saggy skin and floppy breasts

What do you have now?

>skinnyfat
Nice try m'lard.

You're ~32%

lol i thought i might be able to get away with it

OP here. Do yall think i have a decent enough frame to look somewhat aesthetic at like 15% with some more muscle mass? Also i have mild gyno

You don't have gyno.

None of that

I think my bones are heavy and most of my weight is in my legs

No i really do. Not like legitimate tits but definitely puffy nips

A small amount of puffy nips is normal in everyone, nigga that's gravity

>I think my bones are heavy
This is bait right?

Wat

I drink like a litre of milk every day

Can your bones not be heavy?

You almost baited me.

Nigga this my first time on Veeky Forums, I just watched the hodge twins on YT, they said for beginners to just change diet and lift weights, it's something about beginner lifter being able to burn fat differently because their body is adapting to provide more muscle for lifting

But then I saw this loose skin video and this guy was grabbing his titty skin and pulling it out like 6 inches and I got grossed out and then he said everyone will get loose skin

I want to keep my size and overall frame, so how do I maintain my dimensions but gain muscle and lose fat?

>how do I gain muscle and lose fat

u could start by reading the fkn sticky dickhead

Nigger at the same time

Or alternating

Not one first then the next

When you first start lifting, you will put on a little muscle as you lose fat. But if you'd read the sticky, you'd know that beyond those noob gains, you can't do both at the same time.

What's my bf? Been working out since September

But will those noob gains and noob fat loss take me down to 180lbs?

Same here it's awful
> 6 foot 1 213 pounds 28 to 30 percent bodyfat

Does anybody on here know how to fix this? In b4 read the sticky

Any estimates for me? Been lifting for a while but I've been permabulking for the last year or so.
I'm 5'9" 195 lbs
My lifts are at 2/3/4/5 for 2-3 rep maxes.

Cut for the love of fuck

Not if you're the guy who said he's 5'11" 225 lbs.

Eh, cutting would mean losing strength on my lifts, and I'd love to get to 2/3/4/5 for 5 rep maxes, and eventually for working sets of 3x5
Not sure a cut is really worth that, I just wanted amateur opinions on my bf% since I've never really considered it before

>what's my bf
>hides his lovehandles with a fucking shower curtain
>thinks nobody notices

cringeworthy

holy shit im ded

That's fucking stupid bro. Looking good is better than being strong. Buy a fucking gun.

>I don't want saggy skin and floppy breasts

Lift heavy and lose about 2lbs a week. You won't have anything sagging. I went from 270 to 180 in a year doing this. You can do it.

most intelligent post I've ever read on Veeky Forums
Looking good + gun.
It's not like you're going to be weak on 1/2/3/4 under 15% bf.

Your body is nearly identical to my boyfriends but maybe 5lbs more.

I look like this but with more muscle, how should i get rid of my muffin top

Who cares about 1/2/3/4? I care about being pretty and fucking chicks.

Dude, you're semi-chubby to chubby.

Would that be considered "Ottermode" ?

Big guy 4u mode

Except that is weak

25%

All right lads where am I at?

Awesome thing called the sticky. Has dinosaurs and everything. Check that shit out nigguh

I'm guessing you're around 8 or 9% bodyfat. If I were you I'd double up on my carbs and add a little more mass before cutting season starts. Look into some Celltech.

r u a grill?

good one

Yes

15%

Let me tell you guys about a little fitness secret I've learned in my 20 years of lifting. If you can grip fat on your midsection, not just pinch it, but grip it with your hand, then you need to either totally focus on losing the fat or say fuck it and stop asking for a bf estimate.

If you just want to gain strength then don't bother asking, but as far as looks go you all need to hop on a treadmill and do a few sets of fork put-downs and plate push-aways everyday.

And yes. You should improve your diet, lift heavy weights, and do cardio regularly. Don't consider using or asking about any supplements until you've got those three things fogured out.

are you...my girlfriend?

yeah. and honestly i've been eating cleaner and doing cardio the past 2 weeks. just need to start lifting.

>If you just want to gain strength then don't bother asking
That is profoundly unhelpful and doesn't at all address what this thread is about. Are you autistic by any chance?

Get your boyfriend to start lifting.

Is this salvageable?

Current stats/lifts:

108kg / 240ish lbs
193cm / 6'4 ish

Deadlift: 200kg / 440lbs
Squat: 165kg / 360ish lbs
Bench: 127.5kg / 280lbs

do cardio

I'm estimating 23% bodyfat.

You look like you have some muscle mass from your arms but you need to cut a bit more to around 15%. Get MyFitnessPal to count calories and do HIIT cardio.

Just did 25 minutes of cardio at the end of my workout, and realised that i hate cardio with a fiery passion. I think i'll start going hiking 2-3 times a week instead

23%

21%

19%

I look worse than this

What the fuck? I look EXACTLY like that.

same

OP here. I think its just a very common body shape for the type of person who goes on Veeky Forums but isn't a total shut in obese autist

lmaoing at all the faggots saying 30%, since 30%+ is usually real lardass tier.
skinnyfat is still quite the euphemism

I'd say 23-27%
but this pic makes it hard to estimate how much muscles you actually have

Lift and cut calories. Go for about 2500 calories a day, and when it comes to exercise focus more on aesthetic training over strength training.

Bandicoot mode

Drop milk and take a litre of soy for gains brah

100%

You know, i was gonna add SS to my routine and after seeing this i realized you're right. There's no logical reason to be strong when we got guns, we just need to look beautiful as fuck. Now I'm adding starting strength and starting aesthetic to my routine.

The only problem with cardio is that it's boring as fuck

Thats exactly it. When i go hiking atleast i get varied terrain and a much better view than the wall in my gym

Alright so lose weight slowly, but build bigger muscles (lifting heavy) so the muscles fill out the skin but also allow time for skin to unstretch back to normal when I was 180?

How can I be 19% I did a thread earlier where I was told I was 17% and I've lost 10 pounds since then and look much better?

What body fat % am I right now
Also consider the camera was below my waist line so the perspective is not at my advantage

22/25% ish

You're broad framed so it probably looks less

2/3/4/5? At that height and weight? Looking like that? There is just no way. I'm going to kill myself if you're telling the truth. We should ALL kill ourselves if you're telling the truth.

99% of the people on this board will never even 1/2/3/4, and you've doubled that and still look like a ham sandwich given human form. I would guess you're at .9/1.7/2/2.8 x5.

This fugging thread lmaoooo
Happy New Years

as low as 25% senpai

Thanks I kind of expected that. The fat doesnt bother me much so I use it as and aid to muscle growth

>How can I be 19% I did a thread earlier where I was told I was 17% and I've lost 10 pounds since then and look much better?
How the fuck are we supposed to know. get some calipers or go for a dexa scan. Probably took the last photo from a different angle

How accurate are the measuring tape bodyfat calculators? I get 22 with this one:

healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage-calculator

and like 19% with the one the Army uses.

But I feel like I'm way fatter than that.

6'4" 190

You haven't been lifting very long, have you? There's clearly muscle there, and if you've ever seen powerlifters then you'd know that they're usually pretty big and not at all defined.
Aesthetic =/= Strong

20%

18% easy

lifting regularly and eating consciously for about 4 months now.
Started out a flabby alcoholic dyel.
Now just a dyel.

115 OHP
205 Bench
lmao 155 Squat
x5

Bf% estimate? maybe 15%?

28% - what's the prize for guessing right?

Fake, u dont lift that with that shitty body

>tfw used to be fat so you will NEVER get cut for real
can bf% be measured on someone who has slightly loose skin?

Cut caloric intake. Reduce fat consumption to 1/5 caloric intake.

You trying your hardest is going to be losing weight slowly.
Unless you have the discipline and support structure of a pro athlete you're going to have to try your damdest to do the absolute minimum.

So go all out and you'll be barely adequate.

I think I know you, it's Meretrix.

>loose skin

No. You're just too fat. The reason you can't get shredded, is because you somehow are too stupid to realize that as you lose weight, your TDEE is lowered. As you have lost weight, your TDEE has gone down.

EAT. LESS. FOOD.

I weight 58 kgs (yes, I am a manlet), I can not lose anymore weight than I already have, otherwise it would be unhealthy. Obviously I have loose skin since I used to be fucking fat. My skin is just loose enough that it hides any definition. I remember when I was a kid and I had extremely visible muscles even though I obviously didn't lift

15%

lol dude.

Size=/= Strength.

You can train for strength and get strong as fuck and still look DYEL because you never trained for hypertrophy or did enough volume.

You should do some research.

>99% of this board will never 1/2/3/4

just lol

Anyways

>lifting 4 months

I've gone from Obese to Skinnyfat. Think I made good progress and I'm proud of it. Lost over 40 lbs, and hit 1pl8 OHP the other day, first 1/2/3/4

I think I can bench 2pl8 too,maybe I'll try and see if I can if I get bored.
Spent the entire 4 months on a -1000 to -1250 calorie deficiet

As I've hit skinnyfat mode, I slowed that to a -500 deficiet.

I need to lose 10 lbs, then I'm gonna look roughly like a skeleton, and then bulk @ +250.

Dude it depends. Do you wanna be strong or look good someday?

If you just wanna be strong, fuck the haters, keep bulking, bulk forever.

If you at all care about your appearance you need to seriously reevaluate what you're doing an put the fork down

What do you want out of your training?