I went on tinder date today. One of those rare cases she was more cute than her pics

I went on tinder date today. One of those rare cases she was more cute than her pics.

Great conversation she wants to see me again. Cool. This is how all my tinder dates go. Haven't fucked anyone of it yet but I really don't know how to get it to that point.

How do you bang a tinder date? I do think I fucked up by saying "I gotta go soon" instead of "wanna get out of here"

Thoughts?

youre gonna get ghosted

Even chad gets ghosted on tinder dates, those bitches are flakey af

so how was it getting conned out 100$ by a bitch who just wanted a free meal?

She paid for herself.

I don't think so but maybe. Early 30 career girl giving me serious vibes of wanting sex.

I don't get how dudes are boning chicks from bar dates. I can't escalate just talking with a girl!

youre probably just uglier than your profile pic or are a boring gymcel then.

>not paying
guaranteed not gonna get laid

Girls on Tinder are looking for random dick, so act accordingly.

"Dating" someone on Tinder is a waste of time and money.

this senpai

>"hay guiz i went on a tindar date today look at meeeee weeeee this is how alpha males are today weeeee we go on little tindar dates and then post about it on the internets weeee look at meeeee"

Lol wanna bet?

That's kinda how I think but they all turn out to be so sweet so I feel weird trying to amp up the sexuality in the conversation ion....
Can you maybe give me some tips to steer the convo in a more sexual nature?

Or maybe the girl is just a bit of an awkward human meeting another awkward human and they both want sex but are to fucking awkward to you very their needs meet.

She was playing with her hair a lot. Spilld some of her spaghetti. She liked me. I want to fuck her and lick her butt

Literally just banter for a bit then say "want to get out of here" then once outside say "my place is X blocks from here" then if they want to figure they'll come with you

That's it

Fug* not figure

There isn't a way to bang every tinder date

But you can hit plenty, especially if you are assertive and good with words

Gauge her interest in sex, if it's not there tease her a little and push the conversation towards sex

I've been on a couple that I went on more than date with and still no sex

I've been on four or five that fucked me the first day

It's almost as if girls vary and have different priorities

Fucked ~10 tinder girls. Every single one on the first date. Once fucked 3 in one weekend. Every date is the exact same.

>invite her over so I can cook for her
>make bullshit meal
>get dessert then back to the house
>put on movie
>start play fighting or whatever on the couch
>fighting turns to making out
>hand down her pants
>back to the bedroom

All average girls from 18-25. No fatties. Never been turned down.

Sure man I agree with you. I'm not super smooth or extremely attractive but I know there are girls I've meet who probably left disappointed that they had another tinder date with no sex just like me. It's something I know I could consciously work on.

Nice man I like the touch of cooking at home, going out for dessert and coming back. Brilliant

I wouldn't steer the conversation to sex before initiating the First Moves, after: sure. Have flirtatious hints at your discretion, respond to hers, if presented the opportunity....but the main point is to put yourself in "romantic situations" i.e. a good time and place and set up to kiss. From there, it's all about finding each other's boundaries and enjoying the ride sensei.
That is, for dating.
If sloot, get drunk and don't stop touching.

I never cook anything nice, maybe grilled chicken or if I'm lazy I'll just make breakfast (eggs + bacon) but saying "I'll cook for us" sounds nice and you can get her involved so you skip all the awkwardness of just sitting at a restaurant staring at each other.

Plus you'll always be more comfortable on your home turf.

aight listen up my dude. I'm one of the most autistic people you will meet but if this worked for me it will work for you.

>pick her up in your car, if you don't pick her up you prob won't get laid. borrow your dad's car if his ride is nicer than yours.
>go to a place with a bit of walking
>ask her if her hands are cold
>hold her hands
>walk around holding hands
>when you get back to the car, go for the kiss
>if you get kiss, make out with her for a bit then feel her tits then finger her
>score

Wow W what a game. Hard to get girls to commit to much more than drinks for a first date especially when you only invest 10 or so message exchanges before setting something up.

How the Fuck do you walk around holding her hands? Do you just hold one hand? If she is cold how is holding one hand gonna help?..... I'm being too autistic about this aren't I.

This will only work if they're whores though

They are female correct?

I don't see the problem then.

This

lol, the only time i've ever pay for a chicks coffee on a date is when she was a bit chubbier than expected and i wanted to leave immediately without much awkwardness

>set up time and place for date
>scout out location beforehand
>hire a homeless man to "fake rob" you
>grab date and walk past location with the homeless guy
>oh shit it isnt the same homeless guy
>get mugged for real
>you try and be the hero even tho you are a beta
>girl gets stabbed in the abdomen in the process
>she's dying in your arms
>then let the copulation begin!
>she dies
>get heartbroken
>tfw no gf

Can I wait until she's dead before jolly copulation?

But then the abdomen wound becomes cold...

Plus the girl would see your 10/10 physique and natty gains before her last breath, a fitting and peaceful end I would think

Yeah you fucked up dude.

For one, it's easy to find girls who are just looking for sex. Set it on your profile if that's what you want. Girls will appreciate the honesty instead of finding out this nice fit guy only wanted one thing later on after she's invested.

If your goal is sex and not a relationship, just be up front about it and back off if the girl isn't interested.

If you want a relationship, don't think about sex right away. If the attraction is there it'll come naturally.

just don't be a retard.

>paying
guaranteed not getting laid

it's not to warm her hands, it's just an excuse to hold hands. ask if her hands are cold, and no matter what her answer is, say "let me feel it" then feel her hand with your hand. then just hold hands with her and interlock your fingers. not gonna lie, even just holding hands gets my dick hard

>even just holding hands gets my dick hard

I'm straight and i find this adorable

>I do think I fucked up by saying "I gotta go soon" instead of "wanna get out of here"
you dumb fuck, of course you fucked up
>"huh, that came out wrong, I'm so silly, hee hee. anyway wanna get out of here?"
you absolute retard desu