We just finished our bodybuilding competition

we just finished our bodybuilding competition.
This guy happend...

no one watching ?

holy fuck HAHAHAHAHAH saved for ironic reaction-posting

his signature move

This needs a caption

Source video?

This is one of the most pathetic bb shows I've ever seen. These guys look like high school track athletes. Nothing is gayer than what you are showing us. Bodybuilding shows are gay as fuck man

Why was he even allowed to enter? He's either mentally handicapped or taking the piss.

why is this so hilarious

is this for real? Amateur bodybuilding looks like a joke

>That one got me.

>natty bodybuilding looks like a joke

>natty limits achieved.

>one of those small bodybuilding "competitions"
>only one moderately fit guy shows up
>always one actual mental retard on stage
>they all look like oiled up shit
>only close family members and maybe coworkers of the "bodybuilders are in audience
>the judges are church going do-gooders that consider WII Fit an advanced exercise routine
>nobody in the crowd really think they look good
>they just clap and say "we're so proud of him!"
>some scrawny dipshit gets first for no apparent rhyme or reason.
>the somewhat fit guy places second
>the actual retard that everyone is rooting for places third or gets some kind of honorable mention
>because the audience refuses to realize that the ONLY thing the actual retard CAN do is pick up heavy shot and then eat grahm crackers and milk all day
>everyone that went talks about it for a couple of weeks after
>then it is all forgotten as if the "competition" never happened

...25 years later
>the actual retard dies from chromosomes clogging his heart
>a picture of dark lubricated actual retard in banana hammock smiling and flexing his non muscles is placed on the casket
>and that is the story of the little league natural bodybuilding competition that takes place yearly in every bumfuck town

Welcome to Bangladesh boys.
I am making more give me a sec.

The gentleman poser

This is the biggest bodybuilding competition in Bangladesh.
And also my first one to attend.

I am originally from The Netherlands but moved to Bangladesh for business.

ALL THE CONTESTANTS YOU SEE HERE ARE DEAD SERIOUS IN COMPETING!

I have joined the most reputable gym here and see these kiddo's putting themselves through crazy amounts of different roids without proper knowledge of amounts to take, some not even knowing what they are in fact taking.

When I asked about their PCT they replied "what is a PCT ?" and I had to explain this to them about their natural production system shutting down and the negative side effects caused by that.
Many were surprised and almost all of them had ran cycles without PCT causing most of them to suffer from erectile dysfunction.

The 1st place prize : Mobile telephone.
The second and third just a trophy and a bag.

Holy shit.
You just explained to me why half the guys in my gym tell me they're on steroids or even "growing hormone" as one put it, but they all look like absolute crap.

You sound very upset

this years 80 kg top 4

He looks like he has covered himself in gravy.

Is his skin gold because he won 1st place?

Why is he gold?

because he felt like painting himself gold.
There are no rules or tanning booths here , only paint which they paint on themselves with brushes.

These guys look alright?

they will be dead in 5 years

???

because they're taking insane amounts of whatever without any proper knowledge of what they are or the amounts to be taken.

racist

>consider the following

Chill out you don't just die from AAS. The NPC and ifbb would have no members.

The NPC and (especially) the IFBB also have a ton of guys drop out each year because of health issues they've accumulated to due to gear usage.

At least in theory those guys know what the hell they're doing. You certainly can fuck yourself up pretty bad if you lack even basic knowledge.

>they will be dead in 5 years
>they're taking insane amounts of whatever
>without any proper knowledge

>insane amounts
and how those shitskins are able to afford all of this?

>without any proper knowledge
all of them look great so i guess they know something about lifting

>and how those shitskins are able to afford all of this?
medicine in poor countries is cheap it's where pianoman got all his gear

Rather than covering everything with brown can you paint the recesses with dark paint and highlight the rest? Get that sickening definition?