Look at this gif Veeky Forums. It shows two pretty people having fun on the camera

Look at this gif Veeky Forums. It shows two pretty people having fun on the camera.
Look at the woman's behaviour after pinching Gandy's nipple.
She expects a retaliation and casually holds on to her breasts and protects her nipples. She thinks of no sexual harrassment coming her way. she would never consider such an act as one coming from a pretty face. it is clear she utterly enjoys it.
Beautiful people can get away with everything, why are we even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHOg4b2pdN4
youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
sheiko-program.ru/sheiko-us-tour-2016-the-most-frequent-technique-mistakes-ive-noticed-part-3-deadlift
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow you sound like you've never ever joked around in your life.

get a life you loser

hmm relli makes u tink

you have completely missed my point.

because your point comes from such a low place, I don't even WANT to think about what kind of person you are to have such thoughts!

my husband and I are average looking and we joke around like this, what are you talking about OP?

I think you need to get off the internet and go to a bar and force yourself to socialize a little because holy fuck.

LONDON

How does it feel to reach this level of autism for a stupid, random video?

SCOOBY?

Yeah I dropped out of college to pursue beauty. It is the one thing that is real in this world. Using my free time to lift and work so I can save money. Saving for a chin implant. Probably gonna get some braces too.

>it's another bitter virgin thread

dead

So? Yes it's true, but so what? There's literally jack shit you can do about it so why fucking whine? It's a pointless waste of energy.

the ride never ends

>tfw you will never look like Gandy
It is ridiculous that I am considered the same species as him

get genioplasty instead, get braces first

why does the world have to be so unfair?

They banged, OP.

Every fucking god damn day

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPP! FFFAAAAAAAARRRRRRT!!!!!!

god damn that dude really looks like bruce wayne

>what kind of person has those thoughts
It's called a sociopath, newfriend. Now >>>facebook.com normie.

these guys just need to get a new haircut and new clothes and they would look much better! :)

what is it with this obsession of being beautiful? of course everyone wants to be attractive but beyond a certain point it's just unnecessary. besides since when is having a pretty face considered such a top priority for a man? yes male models are appealing and nice to look at but the last thing they are considered is masculine? a huge jaw and tweezed eyebrows? being a model pretty much means your a fuckboy. get a grip faggots. get a job. go workout (if can actually exercise and don't stare and analyze other men in the gym) make some money.

people treat taller and more attractive people
attractive people can attract attractive mates
attractive people and couples are generally happier

yes obviously but it's a vicious circle to get depressed over the fact that you're not 8 feet tall with a marble chiseled face. just go out and do stuff and you'll find plenty of people like you if you behave confidently and authentically. it's a catch 22. if you feel miserable and not-good-enough you will be repulsive because you will have that aura around you

I remember I used to think that this guy was ripped as fuck and now I'm bigger than him

how do I avoid muscle dysmorphia I feel like I'll wake up one day Ronnie Coleman mode and not even realize it

>attractive

This girl is fat as fuck.

>It's called a sociopath, newfriend
>self diagnosed

well for one thing keep in mind that every photo of every bodybuilder or model is significantly enhanced. also keep in mind that the appearance of your body changes daily if not hourly and is based on a million things. thirdly try to avoid building your identity around having muscles.

true

Also to just be confident and pick up some interesting hobbies, lifting is good because it also makes you more attractive! lol :)

>ywn wake up one day surrounded by 10-15 HQNP PSL 8+ girls and realize it was just a nightmare and you actually really were Gandy all along
Heartbreaking Tbh

Are you new? Thats what the site is for to discuss shit that you cant post on your fb wall

>Here we see a derelict victim of the mass deportation to the death camp of Treblinka, colored, 1942

>no one has ever been attracted to me

Kinda looks like it OP.

You surprised that women treat the person that they're attracted to differently?

That's life

>creepy becomes mysterious
>obnoxious becomes outgoing
>asperger fucktardness becomes D E E P

Talk to a woman. You might like

or not

faggot

fittingly enough she is ukrainian too

lold excellent post

this is gandy at 21
we all gon make it ... just take age

No idea how his jaw happened, but his eye area is still God of Olympus tier

>implying you're not beautiful bb

This is some red pill shit.

Man your never going to be happy if you keep comparing yourself to others. There will always be people more successful or someone who can do something better than you. It's easy to give up. Or you can try to better yourself. And one day. If you work for it. You can achieve where you want to be. If your goal is to not die alone. Don't spend all your time shit posting on Veeky Forums. Do something for yourself. Eat better. Loose weight. Hit a gym. Gain weight. Train for a mud run. Run it. Go to collage for something that interests you. You'll evolve as a person and after achieving what you want you'll look back and will find it hard to believe what you used to be like. Hell you can look at those pictures that people post here where the guy is ripped but has shitty genetics. But look at those pictures and think about what that person used to look like. That guy could compare himself to models or he can look at where he was and where he is now and see that although it may not be much he achieved his goal and bettered himself as a person.

We're all gunna make it. It's not going to be easy. It never is. But if you work for it. Who knows what you can accomplish. Just don't give up before you start because someone else is better than you.

Look at this faggot. Likes guys.

Am I the only one who thinks the guy on the left is too wide?

>Beautiful people can get away with everything
More news at 11

>just b urslef man they love that :P

Clothes probably look wonderful on him, but yeah, without them he looks weird as fuck..

What the fuck are you talking about, there is no such thing

Actually she holds her bra because those photoshoots have terribly fitted clothing so she doesn't want to flash everyone

t. photographer

they were together at the time as far as I found out. so nothing to see here.

He isn't too wide, his head just doesn't fit on his body.

Anyone here prefer mads?

Well daaah, If you're a sickcunt you get away with anything. Havent you learned anything on Veeky Forums?

life is more than fair, ugly people still get to live and breathe the same air as their genetic superiors

I was watching hannibal with a girl and she called him ugly. I quickly jumped into his defense, no homo

>a financially and critically successful actor that can speak 3 different languages fluently and ages like wine vs attractive randos that have nothing else going for them

tough choice sis.

Because he's gay. Become gay and you can group girls too. You can make it

what the fuck is L O N D O N. I keep seeing this meme but i have no idea what this means

Holy shit, the right guy's head is twice the other's size. I recommend a strict neck training regime to at least mitigate his short comings a little bit

Jaw is still changing after puberty, not as much but its still changing over years. The only part of your face that stays unchanged are eyes, nose and mouth area aka the midface. Thats also why you recognize people who at once time were morbidly obese or childhood pics from people you met later in life. Midface = the area that makes it possible to recognize humans

> selecting a model that compliments the bra that doesn't fit her
hmmmmmm, i dont believe you

lurk moar

I've found deadlifts (looking up as you pull) enough to target neck muscles, does this change as you o on

do you just love to talk out of your ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=AHOg4b2pdN4

>looking up as you pull
>changing your spinal alignment during your heaviest lift

Be careful with that, you can do some serious damage that way if you look up too high. But overall heavy deadlifts work your neck, yes. Keep doing them.

Here are more exercises
youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk

Being a model seems hard.

That is how both Boris Sheiko and Dietmar Wolf teach the deadlift.

Not only that he's just a slightly more dyel otter mode and his face is waaay too narrow so it kinda adds to the optical illusion of him being super wide. I'm sure he looks great in clothes though. Not a good comparison of attractiveness to unattractiveness, imho, guy on the right is just dyel with unfortunate genetics and distribution of fat. If he worked out it would improve his body a lot.

It's like a 5.5-6 to a 2.5-3 instead of all the 8-10's to ~4's in the thread. That pic threw me off for real.

Yes. 100% yes. Best taste in this thread. The things I would do to this man… no homo.

He got plastic surgery you fucking dingleberry

See young tom cruise. It is called plastic surgery.

Every body is different. Some squat very narrow while others simply cant. Do what feels natural to you, this is more important than any advice. Particularly Rippetoe is very rigid in his teachings, there is often no definite guide to anything since everyone is built differently.
I cannot possibly look up too high. If you can, by all means, go for it. Should give your neck a good workout as well. Good luck user

I don't understand social interactions: the post

Sorry, not at an actual upward angle, but forward and up, rather than down towards the floor like many Americans teach.

Read this sheiko-program.ru/sheiko-us-tour-2016-the-most-frequent-technique-mistakes-ive-noticed-part-3-deadlift

these pics are suicide inducing jesus christ

Because I'm not a self-loathing faggot.

grill here, the men of the left of these pics look cute to be desu

Woe is me, I am slightly nervous around people and therefore am incapable of even the smallest joke with another human being.

Back to your containment board.

ok bro

i always picture the guy on the right saying that