Why are there no big or sucessfull fascist paramiöitaries in todays Europe?

Why are there no big or sucessfull fascist paramiöitaries in todays Europe?

Because Europe is mostly puppet governments who exist to castrate the populace as much as possible.

Fascism tends to rely on nationalism, but nationalism in most of Europe and the USA is anti-fascist since historically fascists have been the enemies of those nations.

in most europian countries unorgonized parmilitary groups are ilegal

What are you talking about?

>Bunch of cucks with sticks
I know I'm scared

>fascist

>we say we're ANTI-fascism while we intimidate and attack people to protect the status quo of a totalitarian state-corporatist government
What's that quote about fascists coming back as anti-fascists or something?

honestly if i see an antifa vs fascist riot i'd go over to the fascist side

I envy the police who get to kick both their heads in

If you lived in Turkmany you probably would be scared.

I'd just appeal to the power of KARA BOGA if I lived in West Turkestan

hmmm...

I've always wondered what goes through a fascist's head when the police come to beat the shit out of both sides. Usually they at least nominally claim to support law and order.

Shut the fuck up rapebaby.

>I'M WHIIIIITE

>WE WUZ WHITES N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Is this your based aryan grandfather?

i dont have too much love the police too but im impartial if i see them beating some rioters chimping out

Because thugs and homonazism

Nothing noble about it

It's weird but I think the police kind of represent the everyman in those kinds of situations. Police and military tend to get hailed as either heroes or thugs, but they're really just normal people, so when they beat the shit out of the autistic degenerates on both sides of the political spectrum it feels good.

Because they can't own guns on the scale Americans can and their state can outlaw their gatherings.

I don't think that's really the reason, I mean America allows gatherings and guns yet they don't really have a successful fascist paramilitary.

That didn't really stop them in several German states, it's not like the Weimar republic supported these political radicals gunning eachother down in the streets and bombing beerhalls

Literally illegal. No European country allows political paramilitaries of any kind.

>drinking beer in the hall and eating pork knuckles in a fine evening at Munchen
>suddenly some Osterreich faggot claim a revolution

Nop,e is this yours?

Doesn't poland have a lot of armed militia groups?

And they're illegal

Why do Eurabians get instantly angry when someone points out that their history is 99% about raping each other into being mutts?

I know your education system is quite bad, but what you're talking about is Muttland history, not European history. Try not mixing them up in the future

Why do amerimutts care so much about race?

At least Arabs are caucasoid, unlike your average mutt nigger-hybrid

>spend all of history getting raped by all neighbors, brown people and mongoloids
>call others mutts
When your puppet governments make it illegal to browse Veeky Forums the discussion here will improve 100%

>get to America
>start having sex with injuns
>import blacks
>start having sex with them as well
>spaniard-injun hybrids start flooding your country from the south
>start to also have sex with them
>wonder why Europeans call you mutts
Why are m*Ttoids so retarded?

Turkmany

>attacking people to protect the status quo of a totalitarian state-corporatist government
Proofs?

>government makes it illegal to criticize the immigration policy
>"This is retarded."
>brick thrown through your window

Name one (1)

This isn't a thing

Section 130 of the Strafgesetzbuch, apparently when you make retarded arbitrary laws to imprison people for 5 years for calling illegal immigrants "freeloaders" it goes full retard and used as a political weapon.
Why does r/politics browse here anyway?

You do realize how incitement to hatred legislation works right? Because if it worked like you seem to think Pegida wouldn't have a single member outside of prison let alone be allowed to have marches and rallies

>criticising the immigration policy
>being covered by §130 STGB
Yeah, nice try

The state could easily do it right now and just have the media call them Russian funded neo-nazis, they might as well just do it and get it over with.

You do realize they can just decide that your criticizing is part of the hate speech right, specifically what that section covers?
Hence why there's a fierce resistance to such laws being implemented in the places that don't have them yet?

>You do realize they can just decide that your criticizing is part of the hate speech right, specifically what that section covers?
Yes yes, and then the NWO comes to take away your baby and sacrifice it to Moloch

>The state could easily do it right now and just have the media call them Russian funded neo-nazis
But they don't do they? So your whole statement about people being thrown in jail for questioning government policy is total bullshit

>deleted
Heh

same

pretty simple, they support the nation and law and order, but the reigning regime is liberal capitalists and their enemy even if they don't hate them

it's why LEOs vs Right-Wing demonstrators have mixed interactions, where the LEOs are nominally at odds, but the Right-Wingers don't give the LEOs much trouble.

don't worry, your corporate overlord ISPs will ban access to Veeky Forums for being too "problematic" first :)

Because it's a failed ideology and neo-fascist groups only attract social rejects and insecure people with an under-average IQ.

Often the LEO's will have to defend right-wing demonstrators from left-wing protestors. My father was a cop, and he had to on one or two occasions protect KKK demonstrators from being attacked. He thought they were retarded scum, but he had a job to do and you have to have law and order.

Demonization of fascism and emasculation of men across Europe.

which is why interactions with Leftists are usually pretty cut and dry, but the Rightists are your friends sometimes, even if you don't want them to be

which is where it get's funny in a real SHTF where the lawmen AREN'T the ones really in control. Do you really want to declare the ones who want to be your friend and share at least some nominal ideological commonality with you your enemy, especially if the violent Left is gaining traction and needs squashed?

I'm pretty sure lawmen will just side with the government in that situation. I mean, sure, the left absolutely hates you, but the right wants half your police force killed off cause you're skin ain't the right color. Chances are they'll just stick to the government and law.

>all authoritarian right wing movements are racist
i blame post-WW2 Nazi obsession for this

if things got really ugly and a Falangist/Italian Fascist style movement began that was all that just not racist, you'd be hard pressed to not find yourself in good company with fighting communists and anarchists.

>i blame post-WW2 Nazi obsession for this
I think you should really blame /pol/ more than anything, they have a tendency to spread their shit on to other boards and their opinion of civic nationalism is quite poor.

That being said I could see them supporting something like a Falangist/Italian fascist movement in a SHTF situation. Cops tend to be "union conservatives" if that makes any sense.

/pol/ is the result of the post-WW2 obsession with Nazism.
>modern liberalism browbeats the whole non-conformist right with accusations of racism from one branch of fascism
>faggots on the internet get only kind of woke
>now instead of getting actually learned, they just embrace degenerate skinheads as their friends
it's like they became the stereotype of what the liberals want them to be, because they wanted to be the enemies of the liberals