Juicing for this

>Juicing for this

He'd get laid more if he just tried to be the funny short guy.

He looks better then 90% of Veeky Forums.
Though he roided hard for that.

>In the bottom ten percentile for height
>Looks better than 90% of fit

Hahahahah

>all that smudging still visible in spite of the pic being so low res

awful shoop

What's his height?

5'10''

but Veeky Forums average is 5'8, we had a few polls going the last couple of years and the average was allways below 5'10.

lmao.he's not 5'10

This guy is 5/6 at best.
He has decent size but no definition. If he roided for thata then he's prett pathetic because a mega manlet should bebe able to get that size natty no issue

5'6" - 5'7". There are conflicting reports as to which one it is so just assume somewhere in between.

5/6?
Usually you rate something out of 10.

I thought he was like 5'4"

wow chloe mortez looks like that!

nah, he just dresses in XXL clothes which makes him look like a dwarf. He also has an enormous head.

Did you know making fun of autistic people is hate speech now. Good luck trying to live a normie life when you're lumped in the same category as the kkk and black Lives matter normie

Blacks can't be racist you fucking white supremacist!

Tell him that

They were fighting against hundreds of years of oppression you bigot.

He's 5'6".

This racist bigot deserved it! Haven't you heard of slavery user? This kid was responsible for slavery!

I'm imagining how triggered normies would get reading these responses. Thanks for the laugh

Normies would agree because it's mainstream to be an SJW and hate whites.

Please tell me you're kidding saying someone can get this level of mass and detail natty....

He doesn't know what he's talking about.

The image OP posted is blatantly photoshopped. Jason does not and has never looked like that.

It's amazing how someone can pose as an expert while missing the blatant truth.

Bruh it's been awhile and I don't keep up with the dark lord Spaniard like that. I'm shocked considering he's in the steroid haven of Florida that he doesn't look like that honestly. Ah well jason always seems to figure out the good stuff for free anyway

Jason is too dumb to use steroids. He would probably end up contracting a serious blood disease. The guy can't even keep to a basic diet for more than a week.

I mean I know the guys were giving him prohormones but I've seen the dumbest people do steroids. It's pretty difficult to mess it up

faggot stop photoshopping pictures

there are 12 yr olds that believe anything like