Will wearing this make me a big guy?

Will wearing this make me a big guy?

No, but it'll make you a Ripple Master

Yes, by wearing it constantly you will find execise more difficult and give up because you're weak and shitposting on /tv/ is more fun anyway.
The sedentary lifestyle and theater crab legs diet will make you very fat.
Then you'll be big.

O was kinda thinking about getting one of those meme masks for winter running.
It's -20C and the wind is picking up. Scarfs tend to be fiddly and this shit looks like it would keep me toasty and would stay in place for the duration. The cons are that I would look and feel like a retard

Go to Veeky Forums and /k/ for fashion advice and go weighted running (equiment, not ankleweights) innawoods.
If you find a human being, yell some russian to him.

It will make you look stupid while being able to spend money on useless shit.

Whats not to like about it?

>I don't yell Дoбpoe yтpo! to passes by
>I'm not literally in Russia

I saw a guy run with a gas mask on a few times. Special forces or something. Clearly retarded in any case.

>weighted running

Kiss your joints goodbye. Seriously, don't ever do this.

No, you have a vagina.

>not doing hoplítês drómos for cardio
not gonna make it
sorry I implyed you bratan.

Anything but rowing or burpees for cardio is degenerate.

>implying
Swimming is the best cardio ever, prove me wrong.

Swimming takes too long, requires going to a pool to swim in other people's piss. No thanks. You can get a full body cardio workout on a simple rowing machine much faster.

That's a pretty good excuse breddah

>You can get a full body cardio workout on a simple rowing machine much faster.
What are you? A starved for time moonlighter?
Swimming is awesome for posture, breath control, works your whole body including back and shoulders. The pool is a neat place to mire and get mired.
And feeling yourself glide in the water is awesome while running just makes you hate your own guts until you hit runner's high.
Yes it takes more time but I'm never bored during my 1h30 swimming sessions while 30 minutes of rowing make me bored.

>not swimming atleast once a week for maximum gains

Never gonna make it

Sorry, I'm a homegym masterrace. Don't have the time or inclination to drive across town to swim for an hour when I can get the same benefit from 15 minutes of heavy rowing in my garage.

I'm finishing up my MBA this semester, just started a new job and I'm finishing up my real estate license. Shitposting is one of my only real time sinks.

JANE?

aye

For gains Vodka be best. Cheeki Breeki to making it comrade.

Congratulations man. Always good to see fitizens doing positive things. Keep it up

FOR YOU

>requiring a mask to be big

>no one has said 'for you' yet
For you.

Or you could live in the city where Olympians train like me and not look like a sperg

FOR SHAME

Damn cloe mortez looks like *THAT* ?