Fat people thread

not a hate thread but hate is accepted as well
more of a thread to motivate the fat lurkers on /fit
me included

>tfw didn't take any before pics because I never thought I'd make it this far

You need fat hate. If you are truly fat and seriously want to get rid of it. You must learn to take the blame and spite yourself for allowing yourself to become this blob you can't even take seriously in a mirror.

I started at 305lbs and am down to 240 or 235 depending on if i have eaten in the last day or so. FPH is what got me this far. I have always hated morbid obesity and the kinds of people that allow themselves to get like that. But then i saw myself making excuses and the fatter everyone else got the more i felt comfortable getting fatter untill i hit over the 300 mark and was like fuck that. I cant let people lie to me anymore and say im not fat and i dont need to lose weight. It was all horse shit. It's better to hate it and remove it from your list of acceptability than to embrace it and allow it to take over your own life.

>iktfb
Started around 270lbs and so far down to around 235lbs but part of me thought I'd fail so never took any before pics.. got random ones on fb I guess but nothing topless

How tall are you?

gratz on the loss! Is that 2009 or whats up with the bar on the bottom?

Set goals and make changes that you can actually keep. Stupid to set too high goals and after a week break them. Be realistic, all changes should for a long time forward.

Fat people need to open their eyes and seriously ask them selves. Are they truly happy?

It's just MyFitnessPal weird graph omly showing the 9th of every month on the x axis

5' 11" ish

thanks

Same

The fat cunt's fake story has the "guy" taking the viewpoint that fat people are fat because of genetics. And I find that really frustrating

keep it up guys!

Images on the left were about 1.5 years ago.
5 11 298 to about 185ish. Lifting is apart of me it literally changes my life.
Also newbies who never touched a weight in your life... SS for a couple months is not a meme.

Fuck forgot the pic

I am lucky, i have been in this position before and started at 320lbs when i was younger and got down to 215 in about a year with super strict keto. So i figured this time I'd try a new method since i have always been skeptical of certain diet plans and how manageable they can be. I had to actually slow down and stopped tracking my numbers since i was losimg too fast and didn't want to get lots of loose skin also im trying to hit my goal by the end of spring. Which at the rate i been going i think i would eclipse that before winter lets up.

I had enough ambition to take pictures early on since i knew i had done this once already. I figured i could make a some what reasonable time line with some pictures. I plan to have the timelime set up sometime in spring.

Oh i didn't start using the app till i already lost like 7lbs or something. My true starting weight was 305lbs on the 4th of july.

Shit, forgot the graph.

>tfw used to be so fat back in school that you had to take breaks during phys ed
>tfw classmates most likely talked shit behind your fat back
I never want to go back to being that person.

Not only did I not take photo's, I don't even weigh myself because I was certain I'd give up. I'm down two waist sizes and wish I knew how much I lost.

Hasn't excessive amounts of fat been linked to increased stupidity/ignorance? I swear there was a study that showed that depending on what your fat storage is made of (high fructose corn syrup , added sugars, etc.) it can cause you to lose basic neurological functions.

Read carefully

are you being serious right user? that actually is a gorilla skeleton? Shit they are so like us

>copy-pasted the exact same skull onto the right
mein seits

Well if you at least have one old fat picture. Just take a current one in a similar position. Also the numbers dont really matter, its more of what is appealing in the mirror.

Only fats care about numbers. Non fats only care about what pictures and/or mirrors say.

Heres the original.

Currently M/28/5'10"/250 down from 315 while doing GSLP. I'm going to have sicc fucckin calves brah. Already seeing lots of muscle on my delts and my back is looking nice too. Also some separation in my quads. I can't believe I waited so long to lift, I think that I am genetically predisposed to being muscular.

I went from 90bpm resting heart rate to 50bpm - they measured it when I was in the hospital (I was hospitalized due to an infection that a dentist caused via a bad root canal).

I wake up with raging morning wood every morning now, I feel better, I feel happier. Fuck being fat. Goal weight is 180 by the time I turn 30, then get a DEXA BF test and cut to 10% in the summer and bulk to 15% in the winter, goal mode is husbandomode.

OP here
Good job my dudes
so far my progress has been ok i guess
dropped from 275 to 251 and feelin good too bad im sick right now and its killing all my progress

The human/monkey differentiation has largely been made to accommodate religious world views.
We're all monkeys.

S-spooky!

Yes we are animals, but our brain function is alot different then the other ones.
God we are Animals but we are light years ahead from the other monkeys.

The climb back down begins today. Shame me if you wish.

>light years ahead
>light years

Uhh, you do know that lightyears are not a unitvof time? Its a unit of measurement, like ft, or inches, or meters or yards.

this is whyi used it... we are ahead... we are lightyears ahead of them in a imaginary string that Shows Evolution and brain function...

just use your Imagination Homo sapien...

>implying

Same people just can't into literary devices and can only take words literally.

If you seriously think the user meant it as a unit of measurement is ridiculous.

They would be implying that we didn't evolve along side of other apes. Then theres the fact that they could've used any other unit of measurement in the dictionary. But they decided to use one that was clearly used as a unit of time not a unit of measurement. This is why they had to back track and make it seem like they purposely chose to say it that way. When in reality they just have a terrible vocabulary.

When did they write this text?

John stewart is a damned profit of our time.

This is autistic stop talking about it and post fat people

>complains about no FPH posts
>proceeds to not post FPH

Yep, it sure seems pretty autistic if you asked me.

>But they decided to use one that was clearly used as a unit of time not a unit of measurement.
This makes perfect sense if you aren't so narrow minded with concepts. There is no back track, just you thinking that words can only be applied in specific ways.

>When in reality they just have a terrible vocabulary.
lol. Just as fat people should stop blaming others, perhaps you should also learn to accept that you aren't good at figurative expressions as well and need to brush up on your linguistics.

Well then if i was thin then id be megamind

We dont think it is a disease we think its a condition

>They would be implying that we didn't evolve along side of other apes
I see the problem now. You don't get this thing called a hyperbole.

Do you not understand context? There was nothing implying the use of a unit of measurement in the post.

To explain the context to you since you are so willfully ignorant. They were speaking of evolution, which is a theoretical science based on biological change over a vast amount of TIME. Yet,There is no form of distance used in that theory. so for me to conclude they were using the term "lightyears" in a time based context is totally sound.

>Just as fat people should stop blaming others

It seems like you're the one with fatlogic here. You seem to be willfully accepting of bad vocabular/grammatical use. There is a right way to use words in context and theres a wrong way to use words. Just like theres a right way to eat and a wrong way.

You are defending the incorrect use of the terms. You saying its a figurative expression, is just a cop out for ignorant remarks. Maybe go back to school or read a bit more.

>muh condishun

I'm a medfag in training and they put us up in hospital accomodation from time to time. They block a strange assortment of websites on their wifi, but I had a hearty chuckle this morning when I tried to look at some tumblr blogs and websites related to that to irritate myself about "HAES", and they're all banned under the category of "Self Harm"

Who /FatKid/ here?

Used to get teased and mocked for being a chubby little cunt all the time. Had lots of self-loathing about it but I still shame ate (often secretly too).

Turned it around in college. Right now I'm in the best shape of my life, watch what I eat and exercise obsessively. But deep down i still feel like that fat little turd.

I love this feel. Went to the urologist last week, my piss sample looked like tap water

Dont fat hate, indoctrinate!

Its okay man, part of recovery is relapse. Even though you gained some weight back, you've still lost 20lbs from where you started.

I'm sure you remember how good it was to say you were down 40 and I know you probably feel ashamed to have gained 20 back. Keep this graph saved and look at it whenever you feel like ordering that pizza or downing that 20 piece and remember both the good and bad feelings. Remember how good it felt to have lost a lot of weight and how bad it felt to gain some back. Those feelings should help you make it through the craving without giving in.

You can do it man, we're all gonna make it.

This is actually good advice

I want to work out more - but my apartment gym doesn't have barbells :(.

Reminds me to grab a glass of water.

I'm fat, 240lbs at 5'8" (manlet lul), but I used to be 180 back in military. I'm working to get back to that weight but I'm worried about loose skin. Anyways to help avoid getting as much loose skin as I start losing weight? I'd rather not look like a flying squirrel if I can help it.

what the fuck, she has no clue how much calories she is consuming with that "diet"

you dont need to work out at the gym you can buy a bench and a barbell and do it in your apartmen
or at the very least do calisthenics youll get ripped

Wow good job user keep it up.

I started the monday after thanksgiving and im down to 270lbs from 305 at my heaviest.

We're all gonna make it.

>you do not follow the same physic as the rest of the world

>Anyways to help avoid getting as much loose skin as I start losing weight?
don't lose more than 1lbs a week and drink lots of water eat clean.

the rest is determined by age and genetics.

losing 100lbs shouldn't make you a flying squirrel but losing more might.

gain muscle mass to make up for the fat.

Mental weakness/retardation might be genetic, though

IQ is genetic and bad habits are passed down from parent to child.

How do you become a public speaker against HAES and fat acceptance? I hit 300, lost 100 and toned up but I am just ruined with stretch marks. No one deserves these permanent scars when it's 100% preventable

>boil all the calories out

>tips

>brand new condition
>well used condition
>fat condition

>Fatties don't know that pee can be clear
That's terrifying.

Turning this into a motivational thread, how are my fellow fatties doing?

Been at it for about 1,5 years (yes that picture is me). Looking forward to three operations this year to remove excess skin. Despite the fact that I will literally be scarred for the rest of my life this has been the best god damn decision I've ever made and if I would wake up tomorrow 2 years ago and be that fat loser again I would do it all again only for that incredible indescribable feeling of pride that keeps me motivated every single day.

>170kg

how do people ever get to weigh this much i don't get it

>always been a fat fuck
>luckily never gotten any stretchmarks
>start weightlifting
>only compound movements, no curls
>loose 45lbs
>get stretchmarks on my biceps
fml

They mad

I was a middle child that was emotionally neglected. I used food as a substitute for love. Looking back you don't even realize how fat you are, you are somehow blind to it and if people treat you bad you turn to food again because it is your emotional crutch.

Getting over those emotional issues was how I managed to finally regain control over my life. Overeating is an addiction just like smoking, drinking or any other drug.

>been thin all my life
>could eat whatever I want without having to do much excercise
>mfw recently had a sudden wake up call when I realised my belly has grown significantly and there is now fat on my face which I've never had before
>eating more sensibly now by reducing portions and avoiding high calorie foods, as well as doing laps of the nearby sports field

It's a slippery slope that you don't realise you're sliding down until you look in the mirror one day and realise "Oh shit, I'm fat!"

Cool, thank you

There you go

Fuck wrong image, I've deleted the one I was looking for apparently.

Dear Fat People Who Want to Change,

I believe in you. You can do it.
Don't give up.

Signed,
a Veeky Forumsfag who made it

prophet*

C.A.F.E.?

In reality obesity is a choice and homosexuality is a disease

>in elementary school
>in bathroom with fattest male kid in school
>no idea how much he weighed
>was just huge
>go to wash hands
>he leans on sink
>caulk snaps
>he starts bawling while holding up the sink

He was fat all through school. Worst part.

He name is Scooter.

I'd like to see these kinds of people say this shit to Steve Alexy.

Forgot image.
For anyone who doesn't know, he has Cerebral Palsy.