Snus/Cigarettes/Tobacco products general

I've been using snus for a while now and it helps me focus in school/work. I also use it before and after my workout but that is more of a habit.
How does Veeky Forums feel about tobacco products and their effect on your body/workouts and do you have similar habits?
>inb4 scandinavian master race

You are willingly consuming an addictive nerve toxin and carcinogen substances for the benefit of an very mild high and the relieve of your cravings...What do you think Veeky Forums feels about this?

Kys

have you considered ättestup mr masterrace? :^)

kys degenerate

it's anti-estrogen though

It's fine in moderation, even beneficial in many ways. I'm a pipe smoker and occasional cigarette smoker myself.

Probably bad if you do 0 cardio and are heavy though.

Legit Kys before my taxes have to pay for your slow death from emphysema.

Yes I have
I know its a bad habit and its something Im trying to get rid off

>getting emphysema from snus

are you retarded

My BX had cartons for half off so I got a carton of Newport menthols for $30. I don't usually smoke except when I drink, so should last me quite some time.

Kys now

Haven't noticed these kinds of symptoms with snus. I got introduce to snus while playing sports as it seems like the whole hockey community in scandinavia is using it.

>he unironically accepts medical treatment
Pure piss m'lad

Kys

Rapé IS GOAT

I have no symptoms though.

I don't do a whole bunch of cardio because I powerlift and am not trying to run a marathon at the same time, but I am fine to run for 30+ minutes and am a pretty fast sprinter. Moderate tobacco smoking also has other effects like killing belly parasites, coating the stomach lining (and possibly even lungs) in a protective layer and of course as I'm sure you know, anti-estrogenic (possibly even stimulates HGH).

Note how Bulgarian weightlifting training for example literally has smoke breaks built in. I think a lot of these people that are deathly afraid of smoking got jewed hard

I use a huge amount of snus if I go for a night out and I wake up the next morning feeling dry as fuck and I'm thirstier than muslim men for our blond women

Rapé is GOAT I agree. Thats why I rather opt in on Odens

/oden's/

KYS

i used to use it after gym, fapping or a big meal to twice my endorphins but got nauseous from the last five pouches. didn't used it since back then (i assume three weeks ago).
guess i won't start another try since my gf is against it anyway.
btw what are your experiments with snus + alcohol? used moderate snus but the last odens (or sibirians, do not remember) really made me vomit while partying
>pic unrelated, just an eye catcher

I smoke a few a day. Not many. Sometimes 2. Sometimes 3. Sometimes just 1... On some days if I'm going on a long walk or something I'll have 8 or something. Been doing it for the past 2-3 years...

I'll weigh up the pros and cons for ME personally.

Pros:
>Still get the nice calming feeling because I stick only a few a day
>I like the smell
>I like the sound of the burning paper as I suck it in
>Good excuse to go outside for 5 minute breaks at work (i love being outside more than even lifting)
>helps food cravings while cutting
>makes short delays like waiting for a train or etc feel like a chance to relax rather than a frustrating inconvenience
>easy socializing opportunities with other smokers (helpful for work, meeting friends of friends etc)
>can get out of awkward social situations by saying you're going to go have a smoke and nobody realizes you're just running away

Cons:
>Some people don't like the smell
>teeth aren't as white as they used to be, so I'll need to invest in a teeth whitening kit soon
>can feel resistance at the end of a deep breath
>know that my cardio is suffering, but above average and can still run 7 minute miles which is good enough for someone who only cares about lifting
>2 extra items to carry about in pockets
>will die younger than I would if I didn't smoke
>Costs money.

For me right now, it's worth it. I enjoy the social gains and mini breaks throughout the day.

Life is kinda shitty and we don't remember any of it when we are dead. I wouldn't be able to stay sane if I lived my life like it mattered so much and dying was something I'm desperately trying to avoid and push out of my mind... I like just being able to take a little break. Lean against the wall or sit down somewhere and take it all in. The REAL experience of life. The feeling of the wind, the sunlight and the memories that shape my mind. Nothing else. No deadlines. No currency. No anticipation. No speaking. No bullshit.

The nausea feeling goes away after some time of using, you probably used very potent snus.
The problem for me is that when Im drinking I dont feel the effect of the snus as much (as a long time user) and it makes me consume more of it. Normally one prilla (pouch) does it for me when Im sober, but when Im drinking I need at least to have two prillas in at a time to feel the effect.
Siberia and Oden's are one of the most potent ones so if you are not used to using it the nausea and vomiting is inevitable.
As of the girlfriend case I feel you man. Girls usually dont like the smell or the taste of snus. But a lot of femanons in my country use snus who are into some sort of team sport.

this shit is awful and purely viral marketing

good luck with your cancer goals (particularly mouth cancer) of 2017 user

if only there was a substance that helped you focus and reduced your cancer risk like green tea or something like that

Nicotine makes your dick smaller and reduces your lifting performance
It's pretty great apart from that though

Please Kys

Pipes here.
So much better than cigs

Kys as well.

I use nicotine gum, pretty potent stimulants, no real downsides so far. Try and cycle off a week ago every month to not get addicted

citation needed

>Bulgarian weightlifting training for example literally has smoke breaks built in
That's partically because everyone in Eastern Europe smokes all the time.

Was a heavy user before I started lifting and turned my life around. I could go through a box in two days.
It caused discoloration on my teeth, receded gums, stress and cost me a lot of money.

I don't buy any rationalizations users give me anymore about "it's good for relaxing man", "it makes me feel good and happy so how can it be bad?" and so on because I used to think them myself and I know it's bullshit. Just be honest and say you're addicted.

That's the only part I hate. My mouth will feel like garbage

Cigar masterrace here

Not healthy
Started doing a cigarette / middle of day to keep me going.
Makes me feel a lot more masculine
Maybe it's placebo but reminds me of my grandpa, have since started wet shaving and polishing my shoes

>Goteborg

>Rape

Yeah, seems just about right.

I've been snusing since I was 16. Göteborgs Rapé all the way. General if the Turk on the corner hasn't got it in.

>Inhaling any type of smoke into lungs
>health benefits

Are you fucking retarded?

edgy bragging fellar