Foreskin restoration?

Where do I begin with foreskin restoration? There's so much outo there that I'm a little lost. Anyone want to share their stories?

inb4 deletion of a legit thread

Kys

My story

>tried it for a bit
>didn't do a lot
>fuck off am I gonna buy some shill's metal dick outfit
>realise that my dick feels pretty damn good anyway
>have a cheeky wank
>drift off into orgasm heaven for a good 10 minutes

not Veeky Forums related.
Reported.

Stay mad with your ugly mutilated dick.

This is health related, belongs on Veeky Forums

jews decapitated him and now he wants to grow a new helmet for his soldier

LMAO

Accept what you've got. Foreskin restoration folk are fucking weird.

Does it feel good when you fap? If yes then quit bitching.

Does it not feel good when you fap? If yes then start dressing as a girl and let men make you orgasm from prostate stimulation

Veeky Forums - fitness
They removed the "health" part 2 years ago to get rid of this type of thread.

You're not a lizard man you can't grow it back.

>chopped my finger off by accident. Finger restoration thread?

Kill yourself newfag

I don't like my foreskin. I can't take a piss without having some of it dribble in my pants afterwards

So fucking annoying

clean it with TP and put some under your skin and you won't have that problem

>implying people stay on topic on a board without mods

Roll it back like a normal human being? user what the fuck are you 5?

>wearing the rig now
>put it on for an hour or so 2-4 times a day
once you get into the habit its easier.

or just donate to foregen if you want to help italian foreskin jew merchants little science project

Best advice is to pick a device you like the look of. I've tried many - settled on the DTR because it is compact and can be worn anywhere. I dont use the rubber bands, just the tightening screws with shortest rod, so its discrete AF.
My best advice is dont try to force yourself to do it all the time, you will become frustrated and give up on it.
Instead set a goal of at least 1 hour a day, and anything more is a bonus.

If youre like most men, you will go in looking for the fastest way possible, figuring out how you can wear a device 24 hours a day. This is folly. Trust me, I've been doing this for ages. It is a LONG process, and it is best to just accept that and try to make it a small part of your daily life.

It was cut off user. There's no going back.

this may sound weird af but have anyone tried extending their foreskin (not cut)?
as in have (had) phimosis and stretched it?

right now it feels a bit tight when i masturbate
would like it to be a bit more loose, anyone had success with that?
do i just pull the foreskin daily and hope for the best?

This. I've used the TLC-X for 2 years come this May. Made a lot of progress. I've worn it anywhere from 4-10 hours a day, and sometimes taken a week or two off.

Come age 30, all you denying faggots out there won't enjoy your keratinized glans that doesn't feel anything. Enjoy being jews. The payoff from "restoring" is worth it.

I got surgery done on mine. I had adhesions when I was a teen. Since the surgery, things have been great. Go see a urologist user.

Just dab the tip with the paper