I finally made it, pham. Would you do my gf?

I finally made it, pham. Would you do my gf?

Also, CBT, so it's fitness related.

whats wrong your chest

I'd do you. N-no homo.

>tfw you have wider hips than your gf

Good for you OP, now get off this board before people crush your reality

I think you can do better desu. She is 5 or 6 out of ten. If you have good game then you could be banging and dating 8s easy.

You have the face of somebody who seems a little socially inept though. But it might be the photo. You look a little goofy - might be the way you are smiling. That is holding you back. Big turn off for women.

gfs are a meme

user, look at where we are. I don't "do" anything.

There are other exercises besides bench press and curls you know?

Too young that women's not even in her 40s

No offense my bro, but you can get a way better looking gf.

>Both Facelets
>Hairlet

you can do better. Unless shes borderline perfect inside her head

5 or 6? either you have some very low standards or mine are too high

>absolutely dyel
>no definition, just fat everywhere
>ridiculous gyno
>fuccboy haircut

lmaoing at your life op

mirrin' your bf on the left tho

If 5 is neutral, 4 and below is bad looking and 6 and above is good looking then she is most definitely a somewhere between 4 and 6. I'd say she's a 4 in this picture, slightly bad looking, and probably a 5 in real life.

Sou both look like shit

Ans your GF is gross

Are fucking kidding or just slow? Look at the direction light is coming from, all of the muscles you're looking for definition in are entirely in shadow. It's like the worst possible light if you wanted to take a picture for vanity. Despite this, you can still make out a bit of definition. The dude is clearly at low body fat and clearly lifts.

Kek'd

Fuck I just reread your post

Kill me.

nice chest dude, sick kunt

How much do you bench?

Dude l have the same shorts lmaoo

gf is a solid 4
You are a 5.5

>more feminine body than your gf

too bad about the height tho, im sure there are some people into the whole, amazon domineering tranny fetish.

fucking lmao

The scale is 1-5 now, not 1-10. People doesn't use the 1-10 scale correctly, when you say that someone is a 5 or 6 most people think that you call them ugly.

1 - Repulsive, very ugly, swamp monsters. physical deformations. All fat women goes here. These are people that you would never ever stick your dick in and prefer not to sit next to on the bus. Estimate: 10% of the poulation

2 - Ugly people. Below average. If you have a hard time getting girls you might engage with 2's but you try to avoid introducing 2's to your friends.Estimate: 25% of the population.

3 - Normal girls. Not good looking but not bad looking either. Completely average. Estimate: 35% of the population

4. Hot girls. Estimate: 25% of the population.

5. The genetically gifted godesses. Models, some movie stars etc. These girls are very rare, Nobody cares about these girls personalities since they are so extremely hot. Men want to be with them and women want to be them. Estimate: Less than 5% of the population.

>Hot girls. Estimate: 25% of the population.
more like normal girls more 60%

>women are way over valued in real life

This shit proves it bro. You could easily pull an 8/10 but your chick is barely scraping through at 5/10.
I dunno maybe your socially underdeveloped or something then it would make more sense. But being a women is literally
>life on easy mode

Congratulations Mr.Curlbro,everyone is mirin your non existent back,legs and core and your okish arms and chest.How did it feel training nothing but chest and arms 3 times a week for months straight?

t. fat powerlifter

Can you please stop?Not everyone who hates on DYELs who are slightly lean are fat powerlifters.I bodybuild and OP is a retarded has "made it" according to him but it's ok we all remember our noob gains.

I wish I had such noob gains. He looks really good, maybe he's not a monster in terms of size, but I guess that's not everybody's goal. He has every reason to be proud.

What is wrong with you?
This is a shop right?

You look like a F2M transsexual.

are you talking abot person on left or right?

fake as fuck

sage

Good for you user

I'd fuck her for sure. Post nudes

lifting for 9 months what do you guys think?

Nice progress. You didn't start from fat/skelly, did you?