Veeky Forums

>This is a good fit on fa that received tons of compliments

Am I losing my mind? Is it only me or this fit looks like shit? What the fuck

Some guy posted this to a cringe thread but Veeky Forums shut him down saying that this fit is the bomb..etc

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2UuXY7-FII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a higher res pic

It's called normcore

not, it's called ,,I'm a special snowflake" core

Giving this a name doesn't make it less ugly, it looks like something mouth breathing nerd would wear

>tfw you can imagine the face on this fit without seeing it

Of course they like it.

I swear that mother fucking Kaku guy's neck gets long every time I see this pic

It's a good fit you cucks
>literally the opposite aesthetic from those fits

oh man this pic's a classic

>those arms
this is probably how i would look without lifting , so special s/o to Veeky Forums for reminding me to keep my candy ass Veeky Forums

The only thing I can imagine is Napoleon dynamite face on that fit's

oh ya compared to fucking Veeky Forums taste in fashion
don't make me laugh you guys are pathetic you spend all that time in the gym just to get girls to notice you.
daily threads about made up "mirins" in your head.
pathetic

Napleon dynamite's face on that fit*

it's le old school cool

Veeky Forums are all virgins what do you expect

This guy still would pull more chicks than anyone on Veeky Forums

Kill yourself please, your tests is so low you might as well be a woman

is it worse to spend time in the gym getting healthier and stronger to get girls to notice you

or to spend money on clothes to get girls to notice you

This looks way better than this this shit for normal people, women and mit numale Cucks.

OP's pic is you, isn't it?

Veeky Forums have 'thinspo' threads, they're already dissasociated from reality enough to encourage eating disorders so of course they don't see when the clothes they wear make them look like massive faggots

>Spend thousands of dollars on clothes to get girls to notice you
>Look like a fucking dweeb

>Spend thousands of hours in the gym to get girls to notice you
>Still an autist, but a healthy attractive autist

One is actually beneficial.

post pics of your gfs now. owait you don't have one. continue to make threads about the cashier noticing your muscles

truly this board is pathetic

Did someone shoop Dylan roof in on the far right?

what have you done in life to make you feel so superior to anons on a lithuanian tandem bicycle forum

Veeky Forums is beyond hope, man. The kiddos there think of daily wear as costumes, and some of the photos do look very much like Halloween costumes.

People who write like this are 100% virgins who envy other people and want them to be shit to.

Why the fuck would I even post a pic of my GF here? Why don't you post yours even if you had one?

Protip: you don't have to look like a woman in order to get a woman

You're probably the guy in the Op's pic now that I see how much you got riled up lmao

it's done well. Doesn't matter if you like it or not, the aesthetic is done well and everything fits together.

I wouldn't wear that but its nostalgic as fuck and well done

This is actually a better set of clothes than most of Veeky Forums dresses, can't lie. At least it has a cohesive look. Most people here are ugly trex modes with shit aesthetics, who think because they can squat 4pl8 then their shitty clothes will look good no matter what.

no, you're not losing your mind, here's the thing with Veeky Forums

much like Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is an echo chamber where people cling on to extremes because there's no real world to keep them in check. as a result they all think their outfits that may have a good concept and nice color scheme are fucking sick. almost like runway outfits, they are exaggerated because fashion has become about more than just the aesthetic of it.

Veeky Forums thinks the OP pic is a good look, Veeky Forums thinks you just need to be a shredded cunt and you won't need anything else.

both have some truth to them, but have been taken to the extreme.

if you want to be conventionally attractive: read Veeky Forums's sticky and make your own look. it's 90% about the confidence the look gives you, not the clothes, just like the confidence a good body gives you, the muscles just help out.

oh and also: look at any Veeky Forums what did you wear today thread, 99% of them look like absolute fucking autistic nerds, with the 1% being confident in they usually fairly simple outfit.

Even Rick Owens who you all jack off to knows that gym is more important than overpriced clothes.

/fa fag here. im 6'2 149 lbs. pics my gf. mad manlets? look at our face rates we are by far the most attractive board. lol fucking manlets man when will they learn?

Veeky Forums's into traps now too?

I think this is the truth

He was really there. There is currently a Roofcore thread on Veeky Forums.

>wear simple shit shit that shows off gains in the summer
>wear Veeky Forums approved comfy fits during the winter
>get bitches year round

>post your gf's slutty pic on Veeky Forums
>not being a cuck
Pick one.
there are huge amount of people here who have gfs,but they are not complete cucks like you so they dont post it online.

t.virgin

literally what

>projecting this hard.
Oh I knew it was true that you are a cuck,now you get offended.
Its good to know that you look like these faggots irl.

>ill fitting shirt
>showing off tennis socks

i'd rather kill myself

it's aesthetically pleasing, thats what.

I could OHP you and toss you but I am far to intelligent for physical bullying
also pic of trophy gf

that wasnt even me that called you that but you prob are a virgin.

don't worry user one day a girl will let you fuck her :)

Talk shit post fit

but im taller than you? lol whos the real winner here

I think both fits look great do I have a problem?

>that fucking face
>that fucking stache

It's a dude, lol

>oh no cant defend myself
>better call him a virgin
>that will surely show him
But you calling me a virgin doesnt make me a virgin,you fucking skeletons.

Idk man, different tastes, but the fit looks weak and feminine, something a nerd would wear.

it's literally how losers dressed in the 90s, you would know that if you were over 18.
It's like if in a coule of years people would go around in capes and fedoras and calling it fedoracore and pretending it looks good. It's dumb and everyone will think it looks stupid aside from a few autists like him.

I'm 188cm, 207lb. I could OHP you then skull fuck you if you I wanted.

I think the fit isn't for ripped men it's for skinny guys but this doesn't make the fit look bad imo

90s is back in style you dumb motherfucker lmfao who do you think girls are wearing chockers and dr martens

>on a fitness board thats about not giving a fuck and improving yourself
>calls peoples losers and whines that people will call it dumb

Are you fat or something?

The fit is good. Its different from the usual monotone black Adidas yeezy fit.

as a manlet, i laughed

You're right. This was never cool.
>Let's dress up like losers from 25 years ago :D
>It's quirky guys XD
Kys Veeky Forumsgs

>not realizing the 90 are back

why do you retards think every girl you wanna fuck is wearing a choker?

>calling losers losers makes me fat
ok, whatever makes you sleep at night.
it looks bad egardless

>being this much of trend dickrider

I bet you fell for "le beard" maymay too

you must be. you literally whining about some outfit that wasn't approved by society. grow up pls

>dressed in the 90s

that's the point, you fucking moron. Do you think fashion is just wearing shit that fits tight? Jesus christ. Thing is 90% of people on this board just don't have the confidence to wear anything other than a hoodie or henley or whatever the fuck they wear because its outside their comfort zone. OPs fit is throwback and dope

Lol keep following the trends buddy, maybe you'll find some friends and even a gf!!

You honestly think that Veeky Forums is a place where no one gives a fuck???

buzzcut cargo short wearing "bulker" and most importantly, ugly detected

isn't it insane how accurate I was while never seeing your fucked face?

#wedensdaythrowback #bae #dope #slay #onfleeak #2017 #new_year_new_me

already posted my gf here shes hotter than any girl you will ever date kys also im taller than you

>6'2
>149 lbs
Lel

it's not that society doesnt approve it, since as many said "it's back in style", it's just that doesnt look good, and the idea itself of dressing like the losers of some years ago just because some stylist decided that's now cool is more conformistic and stupid.
it's just ugly to look at, cant wait to see you wear a trenchcoat and a fedora and trying to convince people you are fashonable

it's what average people wore in the 90s you faggot

>im taller than you
>literally every post
No you are not taller than everyone here,you imbecile fuck.
also none of this matters even the most DYEL,5'5 manlet here can slap your gfs ass and you wouldnt be able to do jack shit about it.

Holy shit the waywt threads are hilarious.

Thanks for the new form of entertainment user.

I literally never buzzed or owned a cargo short on my life, this is just baseless projection, you think that you are ugly.

>that last line

I imagine that you gritted your teeth with tears dropping on your cheek while you wrote this, I can taste the estrogen in your words, keep it up.

how long is her dick mate?

NICE ONE

yeah that's what your mum told you, but everyone was mocking you behind your back

t.loser in the 90's

So much insecurity in one thread holy fuck.
It's actually hilarious how many if you are justifying your "lives".
No one on Veeky Forums is fit, no one on Veeky Forums is fashionable.
/thread

>/thread'ing your own post.
You fucking autistic fuck
>no one is fit on /fit.
but thats wrong,you fucking retard.

How about you shut the fuck up with your "Holier than thou" attitude?

Its a nicely put together simple fit but its not modern and would stick out like a sore thumb in todays society. But imagine a good looking kid in a retro tv show and its dope

So more of a good picture really

k

guess all those celebrities were losers too

Accurate. Look at all these mad faggots who probably doesn't even dress well

pulled from /fa's latest face rate. look how much better lookign we are than /fit lmfao

>mfw Veeky Forums wastes hours in the gym just to get mired by a cashier

>shop Dylan Roof
>on to the Far Right

No, he was already there.

>avarage fa user
fucking kekd,do you even fucking believe this ? you guys are beyond delusional.
İn reality you look more like this

>im 6'2 149 lbs.
How are you even alive

thats a bmi of 19 lol thats not even that low

That guy is dressed exactly like Napoleon Dynamite, who is the typical stereotype of the loser nerd in te 90s.

i am 5'6, not even bulking and we have the same weight.
hahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhhahahahha

that's not even DYEL level

do you even eat, brah?

rate my fit /fit also the reason he is wearing that is because a lot of 90s trends are coming back. thats the reason you see lots of girls irl wearing crop tops, chokers and dr martens.

>rate my fit
how can we see your body through this much of clothing.
also you look like a complete skeleton,so 2/10

>5'6
>he thinks he's going to make it

you're shorter than my mom lmfao kys little man

do you actually think that looks like OP? Then you obviously can't interpret aesthetics at all. That shit you posted does look shitty, yes. It doesnt fit together at all.

>fedoras are back in style, retard

THANK YOU SKELETON

fit means outfit lol

This looks like the kind of dude that would listen to this non-ironically
youtube.com/watch?v=q2UuXY7-FII