Is he natty?

is he natty?

No...like for real.

whats wrong with bradley's physique?

his body shape and proportion just seems so fucking off compared to most bodybuilders (zane, jeff seid, arnold, kai greene and ronnie before they seriously massed up, etc).

Is his head like really tiny while having abnormally sized chest cavity and shoulders/arms?

Way smaller than Dom

No.

yes, hes is a headlet. If you cover his head with your hand his body looks quite normal.

There's too sharp a difference between his shoulder span and his waist. He's built like a funnel and it looks fake and silly.

Why does this roiding fag always wear the cap, is he balding?

>headlet = brainlet
>tfw bradley was just barely intelligent enough to realize he was too stupid to accomplish anything so he resorted to bodybuilding

yes,, you can see it sometimes in videos but that's really why he's always wearing something

he is one of the only fitness youtubers iam really not sure about on whether or not he uses steroids. the easy answer would be yes, but something about him seems too natural to be using. idk though

>something about him seems too natural

What an utterly asinine assessment.

lmao are you fucking retarded?

Im sorry if i sounded stupid. What i was getting at was that compared to any other fitness youtuber he is the only one that has genetics that would suggest that he could even get close to his size. he isn't too vascular, his frame holds his muscles in such a way that it looks like the muscle gain was built not added, like how kali muscle looks, and while i do agree he has a small head, he doesn't have the roider face.

>as big as arnold

>is he natty

this fucking has been awful since supermang left.

I know you're in your first year of lifting and probably have super high expectation of natty lifting but am going to break the illusion right now.NO he fucking isn't and if you have to ask or he is famous for his physique he is confirmed not natty.
Fuck,even Josef Rakich in this pic isn't natty.

arms too wide for body,
head too small,
shoulder : waist ratio off

You can do a weeklong prep and do a photoshoot looking like that for a few hours while still being natty. You can't walk around natty looking like that. Roids are required.

he is not natty, his traps are too big.
On some pictures he is as big as arnold.
He doesn't take hgh, but test for sure.
Still takes a lot of time an dedication to achieve that physique.

>traps look like he has another body in his body
>natty

lmao0o0o0o0o0o

bro he's 6'3 / 6'4 lol

Is MasT natty in this picture?

his shoulders are extremely wide