Is this possible natty?

Is this possible natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iZw0t4y2pdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Focd2e3IMhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or should i keep my expectations on something lower?

that guys tiny compared to dom

Hair loss is definitely possible natty

he's not that big honestly, a friend of my dad is much bigger, and he only works out since his teens - (like 45 now)

>Dom plz go

No. Genetically your body will never allow you to get that big.

Literally no

He is nat, but it takes years of dedication for this

no

yes but we're talking about decades of hard work

Hahahaha

>Le dedication will overcome genetic limitations may may

Just do SS and you'll be there in no time.

he has the ffmi above 27, quit being delusional, it's naturally impossible

(You)

hahahahhahahahahahahaha

excuse me?

whoa this guy is farkin huge compared to brad

lmao at bad genetics. under 2 years easy.

Mike honestly has one of the most aesthetic physiques you can acquire as a non-roiding casual lifter. I watch his vids to mire tbrqhwyf

Are the guys who take roids just to get the natty+ physique and claim natty the biggest fags of them all? (compared to true roided bbers and natty lifters)

Most people who make a living with their body can't afford to come clean on their roid use because sponsors will drop their ass. I'm sure most would admit it 1 on 1 but they can't drop the #naturalbodybuilding tag for obvious reasons

No one that has real experience with lifting and drugs would refer to Bradley as "natty+". The fact that he's on gear is literally not even a matter of debate after seeing a single picture of the man. The only people who can't immediately tell haven't been lifting very long.

It is fucking natty +.

After 10 or so years you can get almost near where he's at.

It's pathetic dude, really, to beat natty limit by like 10% and then claim natty

He's borderline, 99% chance he's on roids but still hovering around that middle ground that makes it seem like he "could" be a really hard working genetically gifted natty, especially to all of the newby lifters who don't know any better

He dwarfs pretty much every roider you'll ever meet irl. Being on gear doesn't turn you into fucking Kai Greene. You need absolutely ungodly dosages and freak genetics to do that.

Just compare Bradley to drug-tested world champion powerlifters and you'll see how obviously not natty he is.

He's 260lbs at 6'3" and he's 10% BF or less.

>He dwarfs pretty much every roider you'll ever meet irl.

Fucking natties out there dwarf 99% of roiders.

99% of roiders

>insecure middle aged guy
>got divocred, wife left for muscular man
>roid to look natty dyel instead of skinny fat
>train 45 mins every other day
>taco bell nutrition

Really not impressed with someone on gear 'dwarfing' these people.

Go to reddit /r/steroids look at "progress" pics.

Then there is 1% of roiders

>roid
>now they can train for 5 hours a day without overtraining
>train 30 hours a week
>perfect nutrition
>look gigantic

This is respectable

damn this guy looks huuuuge compared to OP's pic

>Dom
>lower
retard

Bradley Martin is in the 1% of roiders.

he is probably on roids but regardless ffmi is proven to be inaccurate

You guys just don't know what it means to work hard. Years of dedication + genetically gifted + clean eating EVERY DAY. Hard work x1000 which none of you would understand.

t. /r/fitness

same. some of it is luck, he's just very well proportioned, but he's also pretty much the natty limit and it shows.
>except for legs

do some squats, Dom.

Brad is fucking HUGE, on picture he just looks shredded but if you watch his videos you will se how fucking big he actually is. Don't forget he's like 6"4 aswell.

I think the more important takeaway is that Brad does gear RIGHT. he is a textbook example of how to maximize gains without fucking himself up
>no acne
>no palumboism
>amazing taper
>great legs/core
>massively cardio fit irl
>consistent gains, no bulk/cut nonsense

I'd pay money to learn his cycle and doses if juicing was my thing, he's an absolute success at it

>Being on gear doesn't turn you into fucking Kai Greene

Brad weighs the same as Greene, you mong.

Holy shit.
There is no way that guy is natural.

>does gear right
>that's why you can't find a photo of him without a hat on

lelelel

He could actually make more money by going for the "aesthetic" crowd and neophyte gear users instead of lying about natty and permanently fucking himself up in the publc arena like Panda did.

Doesn't matter how big you are

Look at Ronnie Coleman, world's biggest "Natural".

People believe this shit. Everyone legit thinks Bradley is natty. Who cares?

Less than 1% of the fitness instagram/youtube community actually lifts. They have zero idea if ronnie coleman body is natty achievable

>8 year Mr Olympia
>one of the biggest mass monsters to ever exist
>natty

Which retard would actually say that Ronnie is natty? Please, show me an example. I need to laugh today. I can't even begin to imagine this.

Dom is a manlet tho

Bro, I just eat 1g of proien/lb and make sure that I'm sweating after every workout.

You don't need roids to look like this

youtu.be/iZw0t4y2pdU

>/r/steroids
just went there and found pic related. Why would anyone want to look like this? This is just too much. He looks like an animal.

He's shilling a supplement line you mong, of course he's not going to flaunt his roid use. You either take the money and shut up for awhile or lose it all forever.

Where's the white knight defending him? I want to laugh at that, not Ronnie autistically shilling stuff for money world wide.

He looks great. He looks like he is using steroids. Which is the fucking goal, if you use steroids.

Respect that 100%.

Better question is why would you want to use steroids and look like this?

OP looks so disformed to me, yet I can't identify a single body part that is not well developed or proportional

youtube.com/watch?v=Focd2e3IMhs

nigga just likes his hat, nothing wrong with that

he's 6'
Martyn is just that much taller.

>Why would anyone want to look like this? This is just too much. He looks like an animal.

maybe he enjoys it,

its a specific aesthetic and is not mainstream. 95
% of the real world thinks BBers look retarded, but they think the same thing about punk rockers or goths or Lolita. It's a niche culture

because on juice this is literally easy mode, you can work out 3x/week and maintain this and also live a normal life

I thought he was 6' or 6'1? He's almost as tall as Brad who is 6'3 iirc

8 inch difference though

>literally twice as big as the guy in the cap
>something lower

the fuck?

You mean higher?

when did you see Brad's dick tho
>mirin

Brad got dick pics? Share that shit bro, i need to see if he took the master's advice and his dick hangs below his balls.

Brad isn't a natty fool.

Yes, you have bull testicles that for some reason make Trenbolone instead of Testosterone

It takes a lot of hard work, very hard to achieve this level. If he natty or not, he could be natty. He seems like he is on a cut, and his traps aren't huge plus lighting and a pump, his shoulders don't look like that when he's not at the gym.

They aren't showing their belief that he's natty by pointlessly arguing on the internet.
They're doing it by buying these useless supplements.