No poo

fit what do you think about no poo?
I first thought it's bullshit but I'm already on the 4th day.
Thinking about doing it for about a month.

Here the results:

>my psoriasis became much better, I'm shedding less
>hair shinier but not oily
>feels more voluminous in general

any already had experience, side effects etc.?

Does this mean not taking a shit for a month?

brap

Best of luck with your literal shitpost you stupid faggot

it means no shampoo.
Learn to read.

I've dialed down shampoo use to about once every two weeks. It's amazing how long it takes for my hair to get greasy nowadays. Maybe I'll eventually stop 'poo at all.

My skin has cleared up so much just from dropping Head and Shoulders. That stuff is damaging as fuck.

tl;dr shampoo bad. don't use.

>Head & Shoulders

Gee I wonder why you had greasy hair...

Don't stop using shampoo, just decrease frequency like shampoo every two days. Hair does get smelly, and considering this is 4 chan there are many fatasses that already reek from 5 m apart

>oh look it's THIS stupid troll-meme again

Guise, OP wants to convince you to have greasy, smelly hair, so everyone will think you're a filthy person -- especially girls.

The follow-on troll-meme is not using soap, either, followed shortly thereafter by taking COLD showers in the wintertime.

The end result will be you being dirty, smelly, greasy, freezing to death all the time, and subsequently sick more often because of all the above -- and being looked at by your peers as a freak to be avoided -- especially by girls, who don't like dirty smelly sickly guys.

Just don't fall for it all, m8s.

poo 4 life sucka

>>Head & Shoulders

No one ever told me it was bad. This should be more known.

Anyway, I like my fortnightly shampoo.

I'm a grill with hair down to my butt
Last year I did no poo for 9 months
I washed with a baking soda paste and "conditioned" with diluted apple cider vinegar (the real stuff with the mother included, not the cheap bullshit cut with filler you get at Wal Mart)
At first it seemed kinda nice, my hair got silky after a wash and seemed fuller
But as time went on, the filth on my scalp just kept building, baking soda and ACV did not get it all out
I started shampooing once a month, but the build up would just return faster
Eventually the build up became almost sticky at the roots, and even when I went fucking bonkers on my scalp and scrubbed it clean like a meth addict the nasty sebum smell lingered
Sebum is the natural oil that the skin secretes, it's what lanolin is made of, it's smelly and thick
(it's also the main but not only component of smegma)
I started putting powdered perfume into my hair but I could still smell it
I finally broke down and started using shampoo/conditioner again at 9 months
I've been back on S/C for over a year but I swear to God that if I let my hair go more than a couple days w/o washing, I smell that fucking rank oilly smell
That NEVER used to be a thing
I think my scalp is perma-fucked
Don't do no poo if you have hair longer than a buzz cut

Tits or leave

use shampoo every two or three days and just water rest of the times

I thought this was about holding your shit in and wondered how did it affect your hair and skin quality

Lmao same

Yes, I've been on no poo for a week now.

It really, really hurts and I think I'm about to shit myself.

>I washed with a baking soda paste

It's not healthy. You have to poop regularly.

i would drink your bathwater

Guys, I'm currently experiencing the worst case of diarrhea in all my years. I'm sitting on the toilet as I type this and my guts feel like bunch of pythons trying to constrict each other. The worst part of this all this is that despite the pain, barely anything is coming out and what does come out burns like hell. It feels like there's a god damn jalapeƱo inside my butthole. I think I'm literally passing stomach acid, if that's even possible. Guys, this really hurts, help a nigga out. What can I do to alleviate this?

BESIDES KILLING MYSELF, I MIGHT ADD.

get a full carton of milk, force it inside your rimhole and squeeze until the bottle is empty.

Eat a half gallon jar of pickles

PUSH!!!

Eat loads of spicy food and drink a couple of cans of monster.

ESTREPTOCARBOCAFTIAZOL

I wash only once every two or tree days.
Also when I wash, I use olive oil soap.
drink whater with diatomaceous earth.
No more than one scoop a day or you will shit literal concrete.

Get your hand up in there and dig out the last bits of shit. Also rate your local kebab shop 1 star on Google

shave your head, chicks with buzz cut master race