Come on, tell us Veeky Forums, how do you feel about this picture...

Come on, tell us Veeky Forums, how do you feel about this picture, how du feel about the fact that even whit all of your muscles we Veeky Forums still win.

it's a cartoon

>picture of Veeky Forums meetup

/thread

>Veeky Forums being attractive
>/cgl/ having sub-30 BMI
>Veeky Forums being tall

Keked to all of these

i think fa people dont wear red ties. isnt that a meme for them?

Isn't there another comic of Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and /cgl/? I think they're cute.

Also there was a thread on /cgl/ a while back where anons asked the girls which boards they consider most attractive. Veeky Forums was on top 90% of the time.

>projecting on a cartoon image

Veeky Forums hates Veeky Forums and we know we're superior to them

Do people on Veeky Forums actually get girls or do they just circlejerk each other about how great their niche is and shitpost in their basement all day like the rest of Veeky Forums?
Also is there a war going on between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums right now? There have been quite a few posts about them.

>chicken skin fupas of /cgl/

>we Veeky Forums still win.
sure

Is that dylan roof on the right

they're all dylan roofs

but dylan is a qt

I've been ripped for a while now, but starting this semester I'm going to start trying to be more Veeky Forums. No more going to class in basketball shorts and chacos, no more jihad beard, just nice jeans and sweaters for the rest of the winter. I honestly don't know what to expect.

expect nothing at all to change because it's all about CONFIDENCE AND BELIEVING IN YOURSELF. if that goes up from being more Veeky Forums then you'll be good 2 go famalam

dress for ur self m8. fashion isn't as shallow as trying to impress grills, its an expression of ur self and creativity. never wear something because others say it looks good. if u feel most confident in sportswear then keep at it.

This dude isn't tall.... Right?

Let's be real, cosplayers are inherently damaged goods and only good for a fug

I'm normally pretty good at that. It's only when I'm talking to girls I'm interested in that I start to get nervous. Thankfully I've gotten pretty good at hiding my power level. But it's my last semester before graduation and I've never held a girl's hand before, so I feel like the time pressure will give me more drive to step outside my comfort zone.
But these new sweaters are comfy as fuck bro.

jesus christ that neck

>/cgl/ having sub-30 BMI
This. 99% of female cosplayers are fat af. That remaining 1% is attention whores

then wear them lol, was just pointing out that the clothes on ur back serve u and not others.

>Dylan Roof
>giraffe neck
>that kid with a satchel who looks around 12 years old
never gets old senpai

Fucking this

>Come on, tell us Veeky Forums, how do you feel about this picture
It's cute that /cgl/ is oblivious to the sexual tension between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. They are clearly meant for each other and it shows well this pic.
>how du feel about the fact that even whit all of your muscles we Veeky Forums still win.
Win what? I don't even know why you are fighting.

pls make up ;_;

who tops in Veeky Forums x Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums would love every second of it.

Obviously Veeky Forums. Why do you think Veeky Forums squats so much?

This guy makes me laugh every time

>Guy

Summer sure is early this year.

/cgl/ has the worst kind of woman on Veeky Forums this is okay

Veeky Forums was pretty okay a few years ago but at this point I can't even think of a board I have less respect for.

/r9k/ "women" are worse. Born with a vagina and still can''t get sex, might as well kill themselves

Hilariously accurate

[spoiler]nope[/spoiler]

>lifting for girls

never gonna make it

Doesn't the same go for /cgl/?