Daily reminder that every single one of you who own ChainLink is a future millionaire. Ethereum, the #2 coin...

Daily reminder that every single one of you who own ChainLink is a future millionaire. Ethereum, the #2 coin, cannot budge or scale without us. That is why Vitalik is so butthurt about CL. He realized when it was too late

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ethereum, the #2 coin, cannot budge or scale without us
Explain

blah blah somethimg about muh oracle problem blah blah

We on top now mup de do

>we are the early adopters

I bought in early and regret selling (albeit at the top) but I fucking love Zelda so I had to re-up.

I got really high tonight and felt like the crypto world is so vile and disgusting all the sudden so I liquidated everything decided to cash out but first put a little bit into a couple of my favorite things. I bought 20k Potcoin right after this...

Hehe and I thought I was going to quit crypto. Or maybe I just gave myself no other choice...?

You sound like a man who's made too much money and does too much drugs.

Say hi to me: 1NvSRe6QzfDc5HHa1HRBeYViyXbGcBwhGX

Link wont be the only solution to the oracle problem or the best

But right now... it is.

yeah Link could be surpassed by a better system, Link is not a perfect solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE

Orcalize.it

Lol I'm a Link hodler but gotta admit that part from 6:37 is pretty funny

On the 2nd vid, that is

reddit.com/user/Enigma221
>/r/atheism
>/r/drugs
>/r/MGTOW
>/r/RedPill
He's a failed gaymer, a failed music maker, and an all around dumb wigger DYING to get some attention. Poor guy'll probably an hero when he's wrong yet again.

Maybe so, but the connections they're building right now are what matters more.

wtf?? Just bought 100k link

Who is this autistic man

reddit.com/user/Enigma221
>/r/atheism
>/r/drugs
>/r/MGTOW
>/r/RedPill

you should just fucking kill yourself

if ethereum needs oracles badly enough, they wlll get them natively in a future update. and it will be even easier to add them to an ethereum second-layer chain.

basically your only hope is that ethereum for some strange reason stop developing their network.

yes we heard you the first time :D

It’s blockchain agnostic.

Oraclize is centralized.

Just like Ethereum won't be the only smart contract platform. But it's the first mover and it's worth billions.

because eth is used as a currency
chainlink wont be

the two are not comparable

CL isn't just Ethereum oracles. They'll work with all blockchains.
Vitalik seems to have little interest in creating his own oracle network. Making the main chain scalable is a monumental enough task.
He actually wrote an article a few years ago where he envisioned dapps as modular programs using ethereum for smart contracts, something else for oracles, and other projects like maidsafe for file storage.

Also he's not the type of person to spend time creating a redundant solution to a problem that's already been solved just to boost the value of his coin.

They're comparable in the sense that they both represent major milestones in the general architecture of the blockchain ecosystem and its relationship with the "real world".

ETH fudders were saying that bitcoin would just adopt smart contracts.

Don't assume people will just whimsically make their own groundbreaking technology.

this is dgb all over again. someone kill me, i'm going to be broke because of you biz

Aren't they still saying that?
Fucking bitcoin people are the most delusional group in crypto.

Yes, this point is not up for debate as far as the technology aspect.

are we fucked?

no. just hold. pic related.

Thanks, bought 100k HUC and POT

>someone with 3k will be a millionaire

I'll have to keep investing...

I'm so depressed right now after going all in that something fucked in my head at this point, even if it jumped to $80 I would still have mental issues

Literally half of my raven black hair turned gray in few days...

I think you're in the wrong business. Give me your coins, now, you fucking baby-man.

I believe you! I'm still holding my Siacoin from when you said I'd be a billionaire soon. It will happen!

Then get on knees and suck my dick lady-boy so I will give you 5 linkies

I'm sorry to hear that. Don't get too emotionally attached to the investments and only play with house money after cashing out your initial investment.

Dead cat bounce coming to an end, Veeky Forums can only pump so much and now the dump. It's over.

>3 minutes apart
What did you mean by this?

It will! There are many, many new millionaire coins every month. If you listen to Veeky Forums and hold every one of these flavor of the month memes, you WILL make it.

If Veeky Forums is shilling it and praising it to be this amazing product with absolutely no issues, it probably isnt.