If your with a girl who is perfect 10/10 model but she cheated on you and you know this but she doesn't know you know...

If your with a girl who is perfect 10/10 model but she cheated on you and you know this but she doesn't know you know so you cheat on her now and you both live this lie is that fine?

Not fit related

Staying with a woman who cucked you is not fine. Doesn't matter if you also cheat on her. When the woman cheats the relationship is over.

>bad things are cool as long as they don't happen to me

ur sounding real safe-spacey user.

This
Unless you're fine with her cheating on you, then go ahead

Self respect is really important user.

You leave and have peace of mind.

If you stay together the resentment will most likely take hold of both of you. Then squabbles start and escalate from there.

Peace of mind. Just leave.

What??

Tell her you found out and just leave. Be civil about it since you already aren't mad anymore

u autistic bro? i think user is saying the idea of giving someone a second chance (in regards to cheating) being only applicable to men seems really dumb. iono about the rest of the stuff he was memeing though.

>the idea of giving someone a second chance (in regards to cheating) being only applicable to men seems really dumb
I'm not that guy but I don't know how the hell you derived that from what he said.

looks fade, betrayal is always betrayal and if she did it once she will do it again
loyalty > looks

This. Don't stay with her, don't go nuts, just move on.

I can tap that girl till eternity...

I couldn't respect myself living like that. What's the point of commiting to eachother if neither of us are really commiting? Open relationships are fine but what you're describing isn't healthy for a relationship

I will probably never be with a girl of this quality again

>I will probably never get with a cheating slut ever again

I'm sure you will faggot.

>cheats
>quality

>when a woman cheats the relationship is over

implications aren't just a meme on Veeky Forums m8 :/

>implying it isn't also true when a man cheats

well if u value physical beauty over loyalty than yh u might never.

>implying that they couldn't have just said "when anyone cheats.." but specifically chose "woman" for no apparent reason

its not rocket science bro :/

It isn't, women are willing to forgive cheating. As a man if you forgive cheating you're a KEK, plain and simple. The loyalty of a woman is much more important than the loyalty of a man and if you can't see why you're retarded.

t. your average basement dweller

Because women get pregnant. Once she has demonstrated that she will stray you can't trust that a child will be yours. No such thing when men cheat. When a man cheats all the woman has to worry about is if he will leave / split his resources to support the other woman. If he can assure her that it was just a one time thing and he doesn't care about the other woman then most women will forgive a man who cheats.

>for no apparent reason

i think its clear who is autistic

stay with grill, find new grill, leave old grill, constantly have ur meat on the grill

I could never forget and would get disgusted with her

This. Roasties deserve to be cheated on, and will admire you for it once they moved on from the tears.

H O T P L A T E
O
T
P
L
A
T
E

>m-mary take me back!!
>why?
>.....becauce wom-
>"door slams shut"

kek.

Don't tell her for the rest of the day.
Install a hidden camera in your bedroom.
Powerfuck her that day and make her do some humiliating stuff.
Tell her you know about the cuckening the next day and kick her out.
Leak the footage you recorded, while censoring out yourself.

kek

good way to get killed by a hitman

Wisdom.

I've forgiven my ex because I was naive, she was sorry and I thought things will get better. Wish I just let it go then and there. Lesson learned, there are no second chances.

Be firm in your actions Oh Pee.

that and just overall a weird and shitty thing to do

>used up sloot
>being able to contact, afford and hire a hitman
i don't think so

esto

Where the hell do you even find a hitman

Daddario can cheat on me all she wanted so long as I'm still getting some of that ass.

Opposite is happening to me anons. I'm with a really hot and sweet qt but I can't stand the sweet talk and just all around lameness of a relationship. I cheated twice and I know she knows about one but she doesn't know that I know that she knows. It's been a month, she hasn't mentioned it yet. Wat do

change her pills for placebo and trap her with you by inseminating her
nobody will want her if she has a kid and she will have to stay with you

>women are willing to forgive cheating
No, they aren't. They're willing to pretend to forgive you while cheating on you out of revenge, all the while using the fact that you cheated to manipulate you.

damn, i thought satan only frequented /pol/ though?

If she knows you cheated on her, and she doesn't know that you know that she knows, she's probably already cheated on you out of revenge, and is waiting for you to slip up somehow so that she can use it against you in the most painful way she can. Women are some of the most vindictive things on the planet.

A woman cheating is far more severe than a man cheating.

>everyone ITT is a fucking secret agent

how the fuck would you know if they cheated

no, both are shitty people

stop watching so much movies you cuck
kek

ken dodd's dad's dog told me

Physical quality?
Keep FwB or as a faux relationship.

Mental quality? Nah, you're fukcin stupid. Loyalty/trustworthiness is a trait valued above all others in a long term relationship with a woman because of how fucked you can get legally/financially.

Seriously, stay in the relationship in name only to keep fucking, but feel free to play the field now and break it off any time

Hey dude.

I knew this guy who was a fat slob and was with this girl. The girl was not particularly good looking and she was a complete whore. She was fucked by the whole school and she even had fucked the cashier from the Subway in front of the school; the fat slob was still a virgin, of course. The guy was bullied by everyone (his nickname was something like "shitty" or "shitface") and he wasn't oblivious to his "girlfriend" behavior.

Finally came the day when some classmates confronted him with these truths, trying to help him to turn his life around and he said:

"I will probably never be with a girl of this quality again"

It's over when she cheats brah. You cheat on her, that's her problem, don't take the shit you hand out, look out for yourself.

>Went on 2 dates with Tinder qt
>Didn't make a move because she seemed to be gf material
>Third date, we fug 4 times at her place. Shower together, sleep over
>Months later
>She tells me that between our 2nd date and 3rd date she slept with her ex
>I banged 3 girls between our 1st and 3rd date

Despite me doing the exact same thing but with random roasties and not my ex, I was really pissed at her and nearly broke up. I wish I had. Now I'm 4 years in with a baby on the way.

Take my advice and get out immediately

youre retarded

>having a baby with a tinder sloot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

holy shit you fucked up

Relationships are based on trust... there is no more trust.. she is no longer your partner.....move on

If she cheats on you then you go patrick bateman on her, no exceptions or you go into the cuck shed.

naw, cuz I would only have cheated because I were in my feelings and wanted to get even.

She cheated cuz she didn't give a fuck, especially if she thought I didn't know.

There's a huge difference

>Tinder qt
>gf material
lmao
>Now I'm 4 years in with a baby on the way.
LMAO

Just keep cheating on her and when she finds out eventually and gets mad, bring up her cheating first and say

>I thought things were a little more casual tehe :)

>tehe
Uber Cuck Pro

>Someone uses Tinder
>Automatically promiscuous

Is this the general consensus here? I met my girlfriend 5 years ago through tinder because we both moved to a new town for college and didn't know anyone. I see nothing wrong with dating someone from Tinder. If you think otherwise you are probably a virgin.

In all honesty, the girls you will meet at clubs, bars, or on your college campus have an equal or greater chance of being whores.

Tinder existed in 2011?

4 years ago was 2013

Yeeahhh definitely get out of that..
If she's that hot and "you'll never get another like her!" then she most certainly knows that as well and is just using you for the time being until someone in her league comes along...
>get a well-rounded 7.5-8/10 qt that knows what a relationship is that you don't have to fight everyone for her attention

He said 5 and 2017 just started.

If she cheats once she'll cheat again and eventually one of you will find out. Then you either break up or have an open relationship which sucks ass. She'll fuck a new dude every night and you'll get jealous and leave her because you can't pull tail because no normal girl is falling for the "she's okay with it" line

They're on 4 chan. You don't think they're snooping through their significant others phone and emails?

>telling a girl about the open relationship
LOLOL
That's adorably stupid.
As far as any women he'll be fucking is concerned his girlfriend is his ex-gf/roomate.

Bring in a girl one day and be fucking her when your gf walks in. Just to rub it in her face, then end the relationship

>10/10
>cheater

A cheater is automatically demoted to a 1/10.

This.