Should I lift when I still have DOMS Veeky Forums?

Should I lift when I still have DOMS Veeky Forums?

Yes, especially if it's leg and back doms. Don't be a pussy.

Yes, 5 minutes in and you will probably forget all about the DOMS

IDK OP, Can YOU handle lifting with DOMS? That is the real question.

I don't know I can hardly move my arms from my arm workout 3 days ago and now it's arms day again

My friend says to just go and do it anyways since I'm a beginner and just wasnt used to working my muscles that hard

What if it appears to be ligament or joint pain?

>those fucking turbo manlets

L M F A O just look at their little angry faces!

Tfw I don't get doms anymore. Should I be lifting heavier or is not getting doms when slightly upping weight a sign of progress?

Nah op you should just sit at home and eat some cake

Fucking manlets, when will they learn

If you're unsure if you can even lift with DOMS you probably don't have any idea what ligament and joint point actually feels like

Seems like you're just looking for any excuse to not lift

You gonna give up on your new year's resolution that quick?

What's DOMS

You sound like a bitch. You should probably just quit lifting all together.

Why would you not? The pain goes away after a few minutes of lifting, plus you only have DOMS in your first 2 weeks

I get pain in my elbows or shoulders if I do push ups or pull ups several days in a row. Doesn't seem to be muscle soreness.

Go to the gym fairyboy

Yes, but stretch before and after your workout.

This

DOMS is not related to progress.

dick opening monster syndrome

The thing is, if it still hurts after warming up you increase your risk for tissue damage. Either go light on the weight or do cardio or some other shit. Or just admit that you're a tiny pathetic weakling and call your mom to cry.

DOMS only occurs from the lack of a muscle being used. I squat over 3pl8 for reps and I haven't had leg doms since I used to squat 2pl8 as a max.

Should I bench if I have a some groin pain?

After subjecting your statement to the /fit calculator, your numbers have been adjusted to reflect the truth.

>DOMS only occurs from the lack of a muscle being used. I squat over 2pl8 for reps and I haven't had leg doms since I used to squat 1pl8 as a max.

Nope, 2pl8 max was day one for me. I had an active childhood since my parents discouraged video games. Also I'll have you know that doing around 3pl8 for reps is not even strong unless you're like 150lbs.

I thought 3 plate squat was Veeky Forums average, you know. 1/2/3/4?

people commonly use 1/2/3/4 as a benchmark for a 1 rep maxes to show progress, but really trying to standardize it is dumb because some dude weighing 240lbs can do it in half the time as someone weighing 150lbs. It's all about your Wilks score.

>doing more than 2 times your body weight means you're just barely strong

i found the fat shit manlet everybody lmao.

>muh Wilks
Manlet detected

Lanklet weakling detected

Height has nothing to do with it. A 6'8" lanklet can still have a better Wilks than a 5'9" manlet that weighs 200lbs.

RIP AND TEAR EVERY MUSCLE IN YOUR BODY
RIP AND TEAR

>22 million
>Famous
>Career
>Manlet
I'd still take it over being a lanky Veeky Forums user.

YOU ARE HUGE
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE MUSCLES

BIG GUY

ive asked fit idk how many times and no one will give me a genuine honest answer but how would I begin becoming an mma fighter

i have 0 fighting experience other than schoolfights, i am a manlet but built and can almost lift double my bodyweight. what would i do to start a path towards mma i even have the anger from such a frustrating life please help me become the next connor

Dipshit go to a MMA gym.
Google MMA gym and drive your retarded ass there.

Just start with either Wrestling, BJJ, or Judo. If you can handle that, then work on standup (Muay Thai, Kempo, Kickboxing).

10 minutes in tops, you wont feel any doms. The extra blood flow is good anyhow and aids to a quicker recovery.

I'm trying to eat my meal but some bitch who is with her friends keeps looking at me in the eyes

Pissing me off tbqh

>find a good gym with a reputable coach
>train for a while
>at one point coach will get you a fight/tournament.you might have to ask him or it eventually comes up

simple as that

>arm workout 3 days
>now it's arms day again
Also
>arm workout in general

probably likes you go talk to her spergy

I just moved to the other side of the table