"Martial arts are not art."

What did she mean by this?

bullshit

do you have to push your narrative everywhere? i dont even know who that woman is and she is all over facebook and now here?? why cant i escape from faggots

She's a pretentious snobby cunt who thinks anybody who hasn't subscribed to the liberal mindset of the prestine bubble that is hollywood, you're a deplorable racist moron.

Tldr, dumb old cunt

it means that you posted this on the wrong board, moron. fuck off.

You could turn off the computer and read a book.

>implying u dont think just as badly of others that are on the opposite end of the political spectrum to u

kek.

That she has no idea that for the past 5,000 years of recorded history, the only constant art has been the martial arts as it has a key in human survival.

Precisely, and not to mention that a lot of practitioners of both western but especially eastern martial arts also devoted themselves to the creation of 'actual' art, poetry, and philosophy.

>[rational middleground intensifies]

this is unrelated to fitness regardless

>assuming any of the shills, hacks, and liberal lunatics had any credibility to begin with

what direction do you think they'll go in for WW season 2? any ideas about the glimpse of SW we saw?

I just hate far-lefties. Im actually trying to date a moderate lefty right now. Its the fact that they hate everyone to the right of them, not just extremists.

Was running out of holier than thou drivel to shit out so turned her attention to ironically the most diverse form of entertainment out there. Sports give people from socioeconomic & ethnically diverse backgrounds an opportunity whereas Hollywood is pretty white boy town. Fuck Meryl and fuck Trump too I don't support that cunt either you mongs.

pretty sure righties in general hate anything to the left of them. stop acting like ur above it all m80.

This, a week ago a Brazilian Lesbian beat a millionaire white girl. You'd think liberals would be all over that shit.

Fucking Mel

>Hollywood is pretty jew boy town

How did Vigo even get there in the first place? I thought he was blacklisted.

Wait what is there a vid?

>claims her group of rich, famous people reading lines are marginalized
>proceeds to marginalize a group of people from diverse socioeconomic & ethnic backgrounds who have dedicated themselves to their dangerous craft for far less money than this hag

Lol "I can't do it so it must be stupid"

blacklisted for what

>martial arts isn't fitness related

It's good that you're above it though.

where is ja rule so i can make sense of all this?

Criticizing Israel.

Well, da jews do run hollywood. Hell they even have their own police station out there.

>double hitlers

wow

>tfw you realize that things are as bad as mel gibson tells you.

When you're to the right it's impossible to hate anything to the left of you because almost every person you meet is going to be a lefty. You get used to it and it doesn't matter after 5 minutes when you socialize with others and realized that you're alone in your opinions.

Was meant for

Are you fucking retarded?

Nunes vs Rousey

>tfw

As a theatre guy, I genuinely don't give a shit. I practice boxing, a fellow actor friend does MMA, and I know a couple actresses and tech girls with backgrounds in TKD or judo.

Also, not to be just a contrarian, but there's only a handful of things I like Meryl in in the first place. I never understood why people go nuts over her beyond that "le ugly girl can't be a good actress" story

In reference to The Donald expelling sandniggers and spics
>'Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners, and if you kick 'em all out, you'll have nothing else to watch but... mixed martial arts, which are not the arts'

b-b-but, actors are important members of society! What would you do if you had nothing to watch on TV!?
>hollywood actors and actresses actually believe they are important contributors to society and "artists"
kek

>I don't even know who that woman is
bro do you even arts?

Far left hates people that live in hatred and that's it. They are inclusive, while the far right is fascism. It's the right that hates anyone even slightly to the left on anything, eg "cucks" "shills" ect

Vince Vaughn looks like he's about to choke a bitch.

Beacause normie.

Shit don't look in as far as MMA user. Look at how normies interpret two martial arts cousins: Judo and BJJ.

Judo = olymipc gold, achievment, middle class family sportsman ship and not hurting ones opponent.

BJJ = scrappy non olympic mess, asociated closely with THE CAGE, where thugs with no discipline or merit give thier kids colored mohawks and try to "choke and break each others arms"

The truth is they are one in the same, but opposite sides of a coin.

Don't expect much from normies, they stick their kids into martial arts with zero fucking clue apart from what will make little timmy get a bit of gold colored tin around his neck.

And never forget that you can charge these people whatever the fuck you like as long your super secret club uses the following buzzwords:
>discipline
>build confidence
>anti-bullying
>develop leadership skills
>develop character (what kind though?)
>self-defense (only joking you are not allowed to use it)

As long as you got those on a poster with some bowl haird kid with a black belt sticking his straight fist in front of him with a gappy tooth smile and a snotty nose you can pretty much just teach em to run around and bow at each other for an hour and charge the fucking earth.

None of these parents have a single clue thst another kid who trains boxing, wrestling, judo or BJJ will in fact rek little timmys shit.

delusional

>far left
>inclusive

>to marginalize a group of people from diverse socioeconomic & ethnic backgrounds who have dedicated themselves to their dangerous craft for far less money than this hag

based Vigo

Estrogen.

They're your cultural elite if you're an ameriburger.

Holy fuck, me to a "t"

>"Thank you, Hollywood foreign press. Just to pick up on what Hugh Laurie said, you and all of us in this room, really, belong to the most vilified segments in American society right now. Think about it: Hollywood, foreigners and the press."
Jesus kekking christ

too bad based clint wasn't there

who is this qt?

what book has meryl streep in it???

imagine being such a meme you actually believe what hollywood makes can be called art

Lefties give them good reasons to though

This was ment for you

>le the world is black and white man

I aspire to be like Mel

Lol who said that last night?

T. Butthurt shillary supporter. Most of my Republican friends don't give two shits about what you think because they're libertarian as well.

Meryl did. It's from the same speech

Can we get a picture of cormier or mcgregor painting a picture in full ring gear asking if it's art yet?

with the mizuno gi, a true judoka

"alt-left" dumb hollywood celebrity who has to take every opportunity available to remind people they are barbarians.

Stop making me feel bad

>martial arts isn't fitness related
thank god you trip, you add so much to this board KenKino! How do I subscribe to your future posts? I also can't find the up vote button, but as soon as I do you'll have all my upboots!!!!1!!! :3

I use festive left, lets everyone know exactly whats up..

>they stick their kids into martial arts with zero fucking clue apart from what will make little timmy get a bit of gold colored tin around his neck.

>mfw parents send their kids to a mcdojo with participation awards

Viggo is so based.

You can tell he just wants to talk about movies, not listen to this washed-up roastie on her soapbox.

>the rare Evanspost

I see you fellow fa/tv/irgin and raise you a smug Renner.

>What did she mean by this?
"I'm a stupid cunt who shit on centuries of culture and tradition. Please pay me attention"

Same as every woman

Some names off the list.

Tell us what you really think user.

Don't you plebs know

The only and purest art is reading a script someone else wrote in front of a camera lmao

tl;dr old pretentious bitch on her way out thinks she knows it all, just like every other cuck actor with a political opinion

I'm not American and my country doesn't have a 2 party system

>[false moral equivalence intensifies]

Everytime

Spectrums aren't black and white, dumdum.

As long as you don't hurt others the left doesn't care. The right wants to control everyone

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>the left used to be economically authoritarian and socially liberal
>they are now both socially and economically authoritarian, but the right wants to control everyone
Really gets the noggin doin cardio

The left constantly makes up narratives to control everyone. If you aren't apart of their narrative you're isolated and accused of being a racist, misogynist, homophobe, "alt-right" etc... It's actually hysterical at this point how hypocritical they are with their accusations. Any opinion that isn't left-leaning in modern day society is censored or twisted to fit their narrative.

Just let them double-down 2bh, let's see how far right they can push the average working man, it'll be fun

I think you have that backwards user.

>the left and the right as two entities
Veeky Forums might actually be the most retarded board on Veeky Forums, flagspamming autists have a better grasp of politics than you

Indeed.

And such a qt. If they made a yawara movie, she would be it.

They basically are though, because at this point almost the entire left is authoritarian, there is no libertarian left, and most libertarians lean right and join conservatives in the right wing.

The only times that complete strangers have sought to do me harm (personal, professional, or physical), they were either leftists or their nominally apolitical client races. And every time, it's been either for trivial breach of PC culture or for literally no reason.

>almost every person you meet is going to be a lefty.

If everyone is a lefty, why does the right keep winning at the ballot box?

How do you mean? Was it not clear?

... and thank you for proving the point

DEGUCHI Krista

The only time people sought to do me harm was when a bunch of petrol sniffing black cunts tried to bottle me and steal my fuarking phone.

The Devil Wears Prada movie adaptation AKA "Please help me my boss is a powertripping mongoloid known as an elderly woman"

Because liberal politicians shoot themselves in the foot which is ironic since they hate guns.

The right actually votes.

"Christa" actually. Is that a japanese name? She is a hapa after all.

She has to be the most beautiful tomboy japanese i have ever seen. I hope she makes it big at the 2020 olympics. Imagine if she transitioned into MMA! But i wouldnt want to see this face get hit...

Epic buzzwords. Holy fuck, this is moronic. You have a huge range of categories you can have opinions on. Economy, immigration, social policies, surveillance etc. You chose to split all of these into two, so you can chose a team like it was the Superbowl. Read a fucking book.

I like economy
I hate Immigrants
I hate high taxes, and don't care if infrastructure becomes shitty as a result of reducing spending
I don't like surveillance, but we george orwell now, no coming back from the void.