Friendly Reminder This Guy is a Multi-Millionaire on Social Media

Why sit around trading crypto when you could be making way more money on social media, or with your own small business?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X9hbxm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

._.

you do realize that youtube is insanely oversaturated, yeah?

Strength 5
Dexterity 5
Intelligence 10
Charisma 1
Luck 1

Jake Paul also was on Disney. Jake Paul also has model tier looks. Jake Paul is also extremely likeable and funny.

to tweens, yes.

unfortunately for everyone else, that's all that matters.

I'm not attractive so I already lost the game of life.

Model tier, lol he looks like mong

Not to mention the -1 INT when the player decides to use Veeky Forums

never even heardof this kid

Fuck off H3H3 fanboy. Jake Paul is the msn. Kikes just hate that a handsome white man is extremely popular.
Sure man

If I ever met this faggot irl I'd ask him just how bad Bella Thornes pussy smells

You have to be 18+ to post here.

Literally who

Basically every online way to make money is oversaturated.
You've got to stand out like crazy if you want to make it in any shape or form.
That also goes for making an app, blog, website, streaming channel, etc.

Crypto is the easiest for me at least, I'm not a very like-able person.

Have you even watched any of his videos? Or do you hate him because the kikes told you to?

Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. Hygiene and nice clothes can make anyone look above average.

This is very limited thinking (no offense), there are near-limitless opportunities for making money on the internet. "Saturated" doesn't really apply to the internet the same way it applies to brick and mortar locations. There are always millions of people who could support your content/buy your products.
Anyway the larger point is, you don't have to be as social as this guy is, but you can still make a shit load of money on the internet selling things and social media/affiliate marketing, in addition to lots of other more obscure methods.

>Case in point: a guy made millions selling generic dog toys under his own label. Had he believed it was "saturated", he wouldn't have made the millions.

BUSINESS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY.

Why would I watch the videos of a child?

y-yeah

I can't imagine doing what he does without killing myself, even if I was faking it.

Hygiene and nice clothes just prevent you from looking disgusting/offensive, they don't simply make up for bad physical appearance... lol

You don't need to look good to be charismatic, though, especially not in an internet fame context.

I should emphasize I don't actually think anyone else should behave like him. My point is more about the business aspects, and how he clearly is on to something extremely profitable (social media marketing and influencer marketing) because he has a $7.5 MILLION NET WORTH and he's clearly just an ADHD Chad who posts a lot of videos.

TAKEAWAY HERE: INTERNET PROVIDES MASSIVE LEVERAGE IN THE FORM OF HUMAN BEINGS. HUMAN BEINGS ARE YOUR SOURCE OF CAPITAL. THE LARGER YOUR AUDIENCE, THE LARGER YOUR POTENTIAL GAINS. 100,000 PEOPLE GIVE YOU $10 EACH, THAT'S $1,000,000. MANY WAYS TO USE THIS CONCEPT. I SELL ON AMAZON AND AM NOT RICH AT ALL, BUT I MAKE ENOUGH THAT I'M GLAD I TRIED.

Thanks.

He's an adult though. He's 20 years old.

>when you could be making way more money on social media, or with your own small business?
Don't have a strategy that's why. I've been researching Instagram tags, making notes of video formats. Looking up suggested keywords... and now I don't know what kind of content I can make regularly, quickly, but is on-brand and on-target.

Serge Gainsbourg
Henry Kissinger
Warren Buffett
Bill Gates
Mark Zuckerberg

You lost the game of life because you refuse to play. You self-victimizing piece of shit.

That makes it okay?

not everyone has his charisma and not everyone can be arsed to make stupid videos.

>Don't have a strategy that's why. I've been researching Instagram tags, making notes of video formats. Looking up suggested keywords... and now I don't know what kind of content I can make regularly, quickly, but is on-brand and on-target.
Hey man, if you've done that, you're farther than the vast majority of people. Many people are very successful just talking about their lives and hobbies/activities, for instance video games, current events/news, businesses, music, anything.

Think about something you could talk about easily, and maybe see if it's something you could make videos about! Also if videos are your thing, that's fine, there are many behind-the-scenes ways to make money via social media marketing and advertising.

Why are you so negative, he may be a young punk but he's clearly smart enough to have a $7.5M net worth.

You don't have to be smart to milk money out of horny 12 year old and children with no respect for society. All it requires is a lack of shame.

All those people have IQ upwards of 130 and one of them are ugly. I'm legitimately ugly and am dumb and poor too. Being born ugly and dumb is losing life from the start.

Unfortunately I have. He's a insufferable faggot. Probably a Jew too, if not by blood at least by spirit.

>chad is rich

oh who would have guessed

All it takes to make it is to be a sociopath, lads.

I have no personality

>tfw when you project your net worth to exceed his in two years.

>Many people are very successful just talking about their lives and hobbies/activities, for instance video games, current events/news, businesses, music, anything.
Yeah but I got to find a niche that even if I'm not an expert in, that matches my personality to seem/appear "credible".

I know about art house cinema.
Experimental music.
High Fashion.
and how to fail... I know everything about how self-help books and advise is bullshit and I'm thinking that's what i'm gonna do - "how Not to fail from a guy who knows only how to fail". Because no one will probably care about the top three.

Thoughts?

>Translation: I don't want to play the cards I got handed by life, wahh wahh wahh this is everybody's fault but mine. Even though the world's richest most powerful men are ugly I just use self-serving bias because it's easier than owning up to the fact that my choices directly affect my destiny WAHHHHHHHHHH

>>chad
He looks like a twink to me

Who is this faggot. I'm better looking than him. How do I get paid.

His videos are absolutely degenerate and comfort myself in the opinion that we need to gas at least half of the normies, nuke America and practice eugenics if we don't want to become a global idiocracy.

if you allocated your strength and dex points into charisma, it'd be you in pic related.

10/10 best review

Put yourself in front of a camera and act like a monkey for 7 seconds a day. Do this for a few years and, if you're really lucky, you should be able to make a living off your brainless fanbase.

Lmao. "Playing the cards you're dealt" is baby boomer reasoning and completely idiotic.

If you're playing a poker game and you get dealt a losing hand, the only legitimate options you have are fold or cheat. If you play a hand you know is inferior to your opponent's you're not "alpha", brave, tough, cool or whatever bullshit you learned on "redpill" websites. You're a knuckle dragging retard and deserve every ounce of suffering coming your way

>Being born ugly and dumb is losing life from the start.
Jews are ugly, so they own good looking CEOs from behind the scenes. They are still richer than any public facing person and you wouldn't guess it.

Nice shit taste there, faggot.

Those guys aren't ugly at all.

why sit around? join this crypto pump and make money discord.gg/X9hbxm

Logan Paul. Doesn't take much to get rich. Too many people are uglier than this fag. Fuck you ugly fags. This guy is a joke

>Lmao. "Playing the cards you're dealt" is baby boomer reasoning and completely idiotic.
You literally have one shot at life, you can either kill yourself or make the most of it.
>Lol, taking maximum advantage of your particular stuff is stupid

Why are you so convinced that you're fucked? Why do you want to believe this? Why are you trying to convince me that you and me, all of us as fucked? What do you gain from that?

Why wouldn't you try to spend all your mental energy on making the absolute most of life if you choose not to kill yourself.

But they aren't Warren Beaty, young Jude Law, Paul Numan handsome... hell those guys aren't even on Tom Hanks or Jerry Seinfeld "every man" attractiveness.

MODEL TIER MATE GO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED HOWLING AT YOUR LIFE HE HAS A FUCKING HORSE FACE

Friendly Reminder #2: Being a wymyn