Can Veeky Forums recommend a good shopping list...

Can Veeky Forums recommend a good shopping list? My biggest problem is always eating and is the main reason why my gains progress is slow.

I'm not much of a cook so I just need to know what I can bulk on for optimal caloric intake. Doesn't have to be 100% healthy, my metabolism is incredibly fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fatty and carb heavy food.
If you're lifting relatively heavy to put on mass then you're going to need the carbs for energy and the fat to build test and other hormones.

I would suggest that 80% of your food is relatively healthy with 20% comming from calorie dense trash like fastfood, junkfood, and pre-made shit food from grocery stores.

By the way, unless you're an already relatively active teenage boy or are on heavy amounts of gear, a dreamer or dirty bulk in excess of 1k calories will only make you fat.

21 years old. I can bulk on junk food and not gain fat.

Thanks, saved.

I moved out last week and have primarily been eating pastas and pizza. Anyone know some easy Veeky Forums recipes to mix things up with?

LOL
No, no no no no no.
That is far far from the truth.
You will not only get fat, but you will create new fat cells that will never ever go away for as long as you live.
As a matter of fact, even if you have those fat cells removed, your body will grow them back.

What you need is a nice animal friendly vegan diet. Healthy, nutritious and no murdering involved.

Breh I went a fucking year only eating trash in surplus + lifting and I didn't gain any fat at all. Dad was the same way. My genetics are OP.

Slight surplus for someone with high NEAT and was never fat before =/= magical genetics fucktard.

I reiterate, you have to be a RELATIVELY ACTIVE TEEN or ON GEAR to run a dreamer bulk or dirty bulk.
A bulk means eating more then you need to maintain your body and daily activity levels. Not slightly more then you need and FEEL like you are eating more.

-quinoa
-brown rice
-whole wheat pasta
-chicken breasts/thighs
-sausages
-ground beef/turkey
-salmon filet
-cod
-tuna cans

then veggies and spices to add to carbs + meats.

fruits for your snacks

You're assuming it was a slightly surplus. Don't be jealous because my dad gave me his broken chad genes.

Sharing some OC inspo

Do leafy greens inherently have a lot of iron?

Hope that helps OP.

Dude, your bullshit is all retarded and obvious.

Stop it.

Your thinking fiber.

Some leafy greens do, like spinich.

You're*

Yeah I had a feeling it was that
I was just warned about it from my doctor with this genetic thing that makes me retain lots of iron, can cause a lot of problems like liver failure

Listen shitheads, poorfag here. I spend $20 A WEEK on food and I'm currently bulking. So here's what I do:

I do my grocery shopping at the Dollar Tree. In my state there is no tax on food items, so $20 gets me TWENTY individual items.

3 boxes of pasta - makes a total of about 12 large serving of pasta (six meals)

1 can of tomato sauce - You can buy a jar of marinara sauce or some sort of pasta sauce, but the can of tomato sauce has about 3 times as much sauce and tastes better imo. Sometimes I add a sugar packet or two to the sauce to sweeten it up a bit.

1 package of iced tea powder - Now you don't have to worry about drinks; you can just mix the iced tea powder with water from the faucet.

3 packages of Ramen - Each package has FIVE, that's right, FIVE servings of Ramen. That's 15 servings of Ramen. With the pasta, I already have about 21 carb-centric meals.

1 jar of peanut butter - Great way to meet required fat intake

1 container of Quick Oats - that's breakfast for the week

4 dozen eggs

3 smoked sausage packages (total of 6 big sausages) - I cut them up, quickly heat them up in a skillet and mix them with the pasta.

3 packages of tendies/nuggets

I get about 75g fat, 400g carbs and 175-200g protein per day.

The oats brother

>he uses unfiltered tap water

This is shit

>canola oil
nope.jpg

>peanut oil
nope.bat.gif

>sesame oil
nope.mov

>cottage/cream cheese (low fat)
nigga what? dairy fat is way better than that heavy omega 6 industrial seed oil shit. conjugated linoleic acid, do u even !?

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

fuck looks good but cant eat cause muslim

then stop

whats wrong with that?

isnt tap water healthy because it has fluorine?

Does this plan look okay? Am I missing anything? Trying to gain muscle on a college student budget
2100 calories
49p/32c/19f

1 cup of spinach
2 cups of oatmeal
5 bananas

2.5lbs of chicken breast

3 tpbs of peanut butter

Meant 49c/32p/19f woops

you really eat 750g of Lentils??!

The opposite, fluoride is an endocrine disruptor.

I had 500g of kidney beans for lunch.

farting like crazy but I needed dat protein

What makes steel cut oats better?

Nigger of holy fuck 4 dozen eggs costs $20 in Australia

>allergic to peanuts
Any good ideas for substitution?

Chicken broccoli rice
Beef beans bell peppers
Eggs oats coffee milk
Whey beer multi grain bread
Tomatoes greens avocados
Salmon peanut butter

I'm sure that tastes disgusting

Almonds and cashews

Not him, but who gives a shit and fuck off

Anyone keto here? I just got really paranoid about my "high density superfood powder", it has carrot powder and barley powder in it. In whole form they're a keto no no. Any one know anything about either of these powders?

Keep it simple:
Base lunch and dinner around a big meat dish, around 150-200g dry white rice / pasta whatever vegetables and fruit.

Chilli con carne, stews, are easy to do in bulk, keep well in the fridge and microwave easily.

Breakfast: eggs, oats, toast, peanut butter.

GOMAD is ott but milk is good. Start with 500ml and work your way up. I drink 1.5l-2l a day bulking.

Protien powders are fine but when i bulk i prefer just to drink milk. Different story when cutting..

I wanna lose weight but I know I also want to make muscle gainz. Do I go 500 under what the tdee calculator recommends, or will the positive changes I'm making in my diet like cutting out soda and stuff mean I go for the full calories?

What's wrong with beef or pork?

Ten times tastier than poultry...

Meh, I do it. It's fine if you are tired of drink whey. Kinda like an angle food cake.

Nope, that was me correcting myself. I dont care if other screw that up, I do if I screw up =/

If you eat above maintenance to get natty gains, will working out and eating better still help you recomp down to low body fat?

how the hell do you get that much protein out of that?

You got hemochromatosis too? Try not to use an iron skillet for cooking and watch put for all the things like cereals that are fortified with iron.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

you're welcome

>I've lived off of eggs before when I was poor.
Literally need more of eggs. Everyone says cholesterol is bad for you, but those left-wing papers and studies were released in a time when the FDA wanted to cover up the damages of sugar. Cholesterol will not cause damage in your veins. At the very most it would cause inflation with a natural limit to how much it can expand your veins. If you cut sugar from your diet, you could eat all the cholesterol you want.

>beer
Enjoy never making it, which is ironically what people drink beer for (to enjoy never making it)

Am I missing something? Wouldn't this only be around 7 grams of protein per bar?

so is plastic kiddo :^)

All this shit looks fucking horrible, just cook a fucking piece of meat and grill some vegetables, what the fuck

meant the infographics throughout the thread, OP pic is good

posted a link thats already been posted in the thread.
congrats

Is it possible to use rolled oats in a shaker bottle for a shake without first using a blender or coffee grinder