>2017
>he doesn't /oat/ every morning

How does it feel to have the physical development of a 12 year old?

and how do you have your oats? I go wholegrain oats uncooked topped with banana/plain yogurt/almonds/cinnamon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zShDXBlHntc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>almonds
I hope they're ACTIVATED MOTHERFUCKER

Porridge made with semi skim milk, with 2 chopped bananas mixed in and a protein shake on the side
Fuck
I love porridge so much

Oats are fucking disgusting

I got bored of oats so bought a 72 box of weetabix
I eat 2 every morning with fresh fruit, so thats 36 days of weetabix instead of oats
how many gains will I lose?

I alternate between 5 whole eggs, with turkey, cheese, onions, peppers, and spinach and 2 cups of oatmeal with 2 cups of milk, whey, and mixed berries so that I don't blow my brains out...

Microwaved oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder and a spoon of almond butter. This is objectively the best way to do it.

Don't /oat/ anymore in the morning because i figured out that milk was the culprit of my acne and oats tastes piss with water

>not having eggs every morning
>making it

Pick one, twinkboi.

Yeah I break out when I /cheese/ too hard but if I limit my milk to 1 cup of full fat a day I don't have any issue, 1/2 cup in my oats and 1/4 in two coffees.

I also don't whey for this reason, plus supplements as a whole are a complete con.

Op here, I have a 3 egg omelette for second breakfast/morning tea and post dinner. Im on 6 eggs a day mate so don't come around here talking shit about eggs.

>not chugging 12 eggs post workout

not gonna make it

youtube.com/watch?v=zShDXBlHntc

>2nd breakfast

Hobbit detected.

Meal A
60g dry oats cooked with cinnamon, stevia, salt and a splash of unsweet almond milk.
4 eggs
meal B
60g uncooked oats cooked and topped with 1 tsp brown sugar, sugar free maple syrup and salt.
1 cup fage 2% and 24g of peanut butter

BAAABAA

>80g oats
>~50g raising
>14oz water
The perfect breakfast. A shaker with protein powder is optional. If I'm in a rush get rid of the raising, replace the oats with oat powder, and put it in a shaker cup with protein powder. I can eat/drink my breakfast on the way to work

Hobbits aren't real

It was a joke you autist.

Are you trying to spell raisins? and if so what are you gaining from all that fibreless sugar? after than caving in to your sweet tooth?

Sort your breakfast you fucking pleb

Oats and greek yogurt
Chicken breasts
Eggs
Scoop of natty peanut butter
Multivitamin

Every morning motherfucker come at me.

Fuck man, I'm three deep in beers. Didn't see a red line, so I thought it was right

Yeah, no problem getting some sweetness. Beats using milk on a cut

>fiberless sugar
I mean, I get what you're saying, but the raisins do provide a certain amount of fiber

irony

Are....are those oats? May i have some oats brother?

Chia seed pudding masterrace for superior macros and micros at brekky

>but the raisins do provide a certain amount of fiber

A rather pathetic amount really. A couple of grams if even that. You'd get more eating a single slice of wholegrain bread.

>don't you EVER eat anything just because it tastes good
Fuck off bro, you're retarded