Snapped at a new years resolutioner with her boyfriend today

Snapped at a new years resolutioner with her boyfriend today

>be me, former obese (350 lbs) now at 150 lbs after a looong cut
>doing my squats, put 1.75 pl8 on the bar
>smug fatty gf with swole boyfriend does half a pl8 next to me, she stops after 3 reps and gives up
>swole bf puts 3.5 pl8s on
>I finish my 2nd set just barely by force of will
>fat gf snickering at me while her boyfriend squats
>I go and do my final set, fail on the very last rep
>fatty gf is literally pointing and laughing at me, boyfriend is over at the water fountain getting a drink of water
>he comes back and tries to get her to shut up while im angrily putting my weights away
>she wont stop laughing, its like shes faking it just to make me feel bad
>I snap
>go up to her and say "Look bitch i'm only 18 and just got done losing 200 pounds, I worked really fucking hard to get where I am and in a year I'll be doing everything your boyfriend is and more."
>boyfriend says nothing, both stare at me silently.
>I go to the bench press load up lmao 1 pl8 and do hater reps

When will these cunts leave? They use all the fucking equipment and stare at everyone.

I'm sorry to say but you are still very insecure from your days as a fatty.

There are always going to be people like this in your life, on your way to making it.

You dealt with this very poorly. Next time just put your headphones in and continue on.

t. you in 10 years

Yeah maybe if he had any reason to care what they thought past this point. Op lost mindfulness but he stood up for himself, which in itself is commendable.

He's already on the way.

agree with
however, i can fully understand your reaction because how the whale reacted is more than rage inducing.

but then again, you should've just blown it off and moved on with your workout normally.
i am still curious though, was she like abnormally hot (like face wise) or was the other guy just buff and too ugly to get a decent gf?

>1p8 bench
>Not a resolutioner

Pick one

I have no clue why he was with her. But seeing as he didn't immediately try to defend her it was probably his sister or his whale experiment girlfriend

How is a resolutioner squating 3.5pl8s

This is why lifting has made my life so much better, not because I'm so buff no one would laugh at me now (which I am) but because it has raised my test and confidence so high (especially when coupled with bjj) that even if the buffest of gym sharks laughed at me I would stare him the fuck down.

I literally always call people out when they are rude or bad mannered now and having been an enormous pushover in my teenage years it feels good damnit!

OP was right to tell her to fuck off but shouldn't have got emotional because that way she won. Far better to dismiss her with a comment that is offensive but also funny enough that observers are on your side because they laughed
>Shit in your hands and clap you sweaty mess.

Rofl what.

Take no shit from arrogant sadistic cunts. Next time just laugh at her pathetic physique and strength just the same. Or get the front desk to fucking ban her if it continues.

>I literally always call people out when they are rude or bad mannered
But what do you do if they don't care?
I've never called someone out (never really been in a situation where I needed to, but I'm still apprehensive), so what if they just blow you off or tell you to go fuck yourself? What's the next step?
I'm worried if I ever come into such a situation I don't know what to do next. I don't know any martial arts so I don't have any fighting/self defence confidence.

>in a year
lol fucking major delusion

>lifting made me better
>small reactions to me make me angry
>i totally stare them down!
you're not doing it right

depends on the situation
if someone bumps in to you on the street and doesn't apologize
>watch it buddy
they reply
>fuck off
who cares enough to waste their time going back just keep walking or maybe offer a
>you too pal

If it is a situation where someone has to concede then just continue escalating until they back down.

>if you walk into the convention and pic related slaps your girls ass you sucker punch him and run then you and your boys break his body guards knees

Fuck off pussy I will take having the confidence and self respect to put rude people in their place over being a little bitch who mumbles to himself and lets people use him as a doormat. Go ahead and see which on girls prefer as a partner.

you wear your heart on your sleeve and overreact. I knew you would reply to my shit troll and i'd just like to inform you that getting angry in fact does not mean you fight better, it only means you are extremely predictable and therefore easy to use

It sounds dumb but arguing and trash talking is really something you have to practice, even if they have something to say back you can have a back and forth and if your comments where wittier and more offensive then it will usually still just peak with words and you still look like the winner

Yeah but when you get knocked the fuck out for flipping out and directing it towards me then we will see who really has the confidence.

Shouldn't have showed your emotional side. Automatic pussy.

I didn't know whether to respond to this post with pic related or a picture of a fedora neckbeard atheist but both would be on point.
>i'd just like to inform you that getting angry in fact does not mean you fight better, it only means you are extremely predictable and therefore easy to use
you can be calm and aggressive at the same time you enlightened dyel

see
aggression =/= anger. It's called having self respect.
Veeky Forums sure is a liberal pussyfest tonight

yea ur right lol. idk why i thought that troll would work lol. guess im retarded lol

>yelling for girls

shutup mate ur boring

REMINDER

To report troll posts, according to Veeky Forums rules trolling posts are only allowed in /b/.

see
I know a lot of people who are calm and get angry while staying calm. However, those kind of people are usually the ones who are more likely to shoot up a gym than the ones who get angry and aggressive right away.

true lol

You should have sent her to the hospital. Beat her up.

kek yes angry and calm = school shooter.
what I said was calm and aggresive
aggression =/= anger