Is ETH really shit that will no be no good in the future (solidity and shit) and NEO is the new god...

Is ETH really shit that will no be no good in the future (solidity and shit) and NEO is the new god? I want to hild ETH but I'm getting doubts due to reading shit online. Will I find the same shit if I looked about neo?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitshares-bts-analysis-how-bts-can-make-new-multi-millionaires
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as of now eth is way ahead. the thing is, if neo gets government support (which is unlikely, but possible) then neo might become a threat even to king btc

chinese coins are no threat to western coins. but for many western coins there will be a chinese counterpart that will get 1/10th the market cap of the western equivalent.

they're not competing because china & the west do not trust each other and will use their own chains.

I'm really thinking the china gov will come out in a few months and give full support to neo

neo is a chinkcoin. it's reach stops outside china, no international business or company is going to want to touch it, it might get popular in china, but only for chinese-centric uses, and certainly not for ico launches unless they have no use or relevance outside china.

ethereum is global.

NEO is ahead in a lot of areas, from accessibility of coding through to a more over arching concept of government regulatory integration, digital identity, smart contracts, staking and real world asset ownership. Ethereum is ahead in adoption, hype and number of projects using their blockchain. Holding both is advisable, though I would expect there to be more returns from NEO as Asia fires up on blockchain adoption.

NEO is not ahead in staking, coming from someone who owns neo, it's not even decentralized. It's running off onchain's servers because it's not ready, why do you think transactions are free?

ETP is much more likely to take over than Neo, look at all it covers. Seriously, do a little bit of reading on it or I can post you some articles

IDK but NEO has something that eth don't. GAS "DIVIDENDS"

also a chinkcoin.

for something to take over ethereum, which is an international coin at this point, it has to also be international. little bubble coins in china don't mean much when the only people that end up using the coin are speculators

my problem is reading articles, each article states how this coin will come out on top, then the next article how this coin is never going to make it. I think I'll end up holding mostly ETH and some NEO. and of course my Strat bags forever

My god, I've been browsing Veeky Forums for a year now and this is by far the most retarded comment I have ever read here.

Listen here, shit-for-brains. Just this once, I'm gonna spoonfeed you on why you're wrong. China's exports and imports surpass 3.5 trillion USD per year, the US being China's absolute biggest trade partner and vice-versa. There are language, cultural, economic and legal barriers that prevent this number from being even bigger. Now, let's suppose for an instant, that us and chinese companies could avoid the trust issues of dealing directly with one another when they're so obviously different, through some kind of automated, decentralized system. A smart contract, if you may. Would that be desirable? Would it, fuckwit?

ETP while a decent effort is miles behind NEO. It is PoW/PoS, which is forkable. When you are dealing with digital assets, this is a bad. NEO is unforkable as a result of its new consensus algorithm dBFT.

NEOs only true competitor is ETH which is miles ahead in adoption.

NEO is building though and has learned from many ETH design issues.

Case in point: Qlink. This will be NEOs next ICO. It is a decentralised mobile network built on the NEO blockchain, backed by Youyoumobile which has 4 million users.

The founder has explicitly stated that ETH cannot cater for the needs of a mobile network because the transaction throughput is too low, compared to NEOs 10,000 TPS. AMA with the Qlink founders on the NEO subreddit in a few hours.

Also, look up NEO Joy. Happened today and was attended by many financial businesses interested in blockchain.

There is a lot in the pipeline for NEO. They will dip be releasing the NEX whitepaper, the global ICO compliance frameworkd and began decentralising consensus nodes. Buckle up.

its far more than that, do a little research

that. does. not. matter.

the chinks are losing goodwill by the second in the crypto space thanks to their bullshit with bitcoin. chinese involvement in cryptocurrencies is at this point a liability. it's as simple as that.

two coins competing, one has users and developers from all countries, another has developers from communist china where they could be coopted any day because they've centralized themselves. take a guess which one is more robust against state actors?

if most or all of its core developers are in china, i'm not interested. i'm already overexposed to the chinks just from the bitcoin i hold. that's more than enough.

ETP aka MetaVerse is going to beat them both.

Eth has and will lead the way in terms of innovation, its the first crypto that you can build dApps on.

I see NEO as the little brother to Eth. It improves upon Eth in many ways but it has a long way to go before it reaches the usage rate of Eth.

They can and will coexist with each other, so you can probably just hold both.

Buying NEO is equivalent to owning shares in a Chinese blockchain company.

NEO is completely centralized, the network does not even have transaction fees, and the only use for GAS on the network is to register assets.

So basically there isnt really a value case for owning NEO or GAS. Neither are really used for anything on the blockchain.

The market cap of NEO is 100% speculation.

ETH is probibly one of the only coins along with BTC that will survive the great Altcoin crash of 2018.

You can screencap this message, these two coins are the only ones that will survive. LTC might survive as well.

All the altcoins that are being shilled at the moment wont exist by this time next year.

ARK will make them both redundant

BTS will absolutely moon when centralized exchanges start going bust (Bitfinex with Tether bullshit) or put out of business by heavy handed government regulation.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitshares-bts-analysis-how-bts-can-make-new-multi-millionaires

No.

Nah, that's all completely speculative.

BTC, LTC and ETH has survived all these years because people see an inherent value in these coins.

BTS however is just like all the other ones. You know there are hundreds a year just like it that just gets P&D once by a whale, having all the small time investors lose their money, resulting in everyone losing faith in that coin and it just fades into obscurity like the rest.