use the same face as first

>noam chomsky shirt
not gonna make it

More like a 3/10 to a 2/10 lmao

7/10 ?!?!?!
do you live in chernobyl

>insanely autistic noam chomsky shirt
>a fucking sombrero

What the fuck are you? Are you some fedora autist that found out he had 1/16th Spanish blood?

and tbqh you look worse

you are fat. you will never be attractive.

also, any ideology starting with anarcho- and not ending with -egoism is a fucking meme and noam chomsky is a meme as well

I think I actually went from 3/10 to 7+/10 after a year of hard work.

r8

after

this has to be a meme now but i'm taking the bait again

fatties look like shit. always. no exceptions

wait shit i didnt see this post

u right user, good shit

Dude lose more fat.

I would rate myself a 7/10, not you.

straight male here

youre better than 7/10 bruh. Need to get out of that fat boy mind set and grab life by the pussy

>7/10
>those glasses
>that everything
try again

Unfortunate protruding jaw/underbite but yeah with your genes you look 7/10 maybe 8

5/10 at best, you look like hillary voter ready to start transformation

Manlet detected. Sorry bro. You're not going to make it

I refuse to believe.

t. lanket

enjoy ur nogains skelly :-DDD

Hello I just started lifting so my face gains are not there yet.
Do I have potential tho Veeky Forums?
imgur.com/a/q1JpU

bullshit is not you

look at the shape of the eyebrows and other facial features like lips

I doubt those would change.

Either grow a full beard, stubble or shave clean. That sorry excuse for whatever it is supposed to look like is not facial hair, that's fucking pubes.

Looks like him. Probanly just doesn't look very good from the front

>tfw ugly skelly
>tfw unlike fatties I have no hope that lifting will improve my facial aesthetics
>tfw no matter how big I get I'll still be unattractive

You can still make facial gains bro

I said 7+ because it's subjective

It's me posing for the picture lol, I hear chicks love a solid jawline

178cm but I'm built like a manlet 90kg atm, was 150kg.

Here's a pic of me wearing the same singlet when fat and current. Excuse the terrible poses again I didn't really take the pics intending to share.

Not me, but this guy is a good example of what fat loss can do for your face.

With that said, I don't think he looked half bad in the before picture. I think it was a bad angle and bad lighting, mostly.

Facial gains work both ways.

How?
Besides surgery, of course.

How would you rate me Veeky Forums?

4/10, could be a 6-7/10 easily with a bit more confidence and less ham on the face.. also different glasses and a haircut

also the fat

>90kg atm, was 150kg.
Wow, that's quite a change. Impressive, to say the least. What was your routine and diet like?

You're tall and have blue eyes. That alone sets you apart from 95 percent of the population. So just focus on leaning out and you're solid.

What is this?
Just do a full body shot if you want feedback.

lose 30(+) lbs, get contacts/different frames, and a better haircut and you'd be swimming in it

2/10 -> 5/10
duckface is for the forever ugly

Oh my god full Igor mode

R8 me Veeky Forums. Don't mind my pose I sent this pic to girl

r8

LMAO
M
A
O

sweet watch my man

Went from 330 > 195 > 260.

Now this is actual legit facial gains

Recently lost about 40lbs and am pretty happy so far
>still virgin though
I also normally use contacts

How's the loose skin from losing all that weight?

Keto @ around 2k cals got rid of most the fat and I've just been running PPLPP pretty consistently with free weights at home.

The stomach isn't great but I've learned to accept it. I'm 6'6" with a wide waist so I won't ever have a sharp V-taper with adonis belt - Instead just going big. I play Rugby as well so it works out. Here my progress pics you can see the loose skin.

Also yes I know face is cropped on these but I already posted my face xD

You're a handsom enough man that it will never be your issue as long as you're not a huge manlet. The hardest lay to get is the first, as you get more comfortable around women, it'll get easier.

..s..sh.....shoulder hair...

I'm and yeah stomach was looking pretty similar to that last pic, just stay hydrated as fuck and stay within +/- 5 lbs for a year or so will tighten that shit right up assuming you don't have bad genetics.

God that stomach almost looks like mines. Goes down and shit. Fuck I'm terrified of that happening when I lose all my useless fat

Don't sweat it man. Like I said you get used to it. When I lost all the weight I hit up Tinder to lose my virginity - none of the girls cared. Now have a QT gf and life is great. Loose skin isn't the end of the world.

3 years :)))))

You cut your hair and shaved?

No

Do something about the loose skin and stop that "xD" shit. Great progress otherwise.

Stop doing a bad impersonation of Ben Affleck, it makes you look insecure.

You... you clearly did? we have proof right fucking there?

>do you live in chernobyl

fucking lol

you're more than a 7 now, but you used to be more than a 3, too.

you went from guy in his early 40s to guy in his late teens

very good

>270
>170
>bulked to 220

I think I should switch up my diet and start up keto. I eat below my deficit but i been managing.What's you favorite dish to make?

Obviously, I also lost about 70 lbs.

Haven't been lifting for very long but w/e

you look like you got pozzed up for that third pic

tops poz, we don't get pozzed.

Clearly not the guy I'm the pic.

Reluctant to post this
295 at my worst
178 on the right
5'11

I usually count the macros for one day then just copy it all week and alternate weeks, a typical week in the zone is like

bulletproof coffee + omlette for breakfast
Tuna avocado salad for lunch
caveman chili covered in cheese + green beans for dinner
and another omelette before bed

Love making a good coconut chicken curry on keto too, can eat it over cauliflower rice or just by itself.

Idk what it is but I like this pic.

actually have a photo of my keto curry, shit is 10/10

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

Hey thanks. That chicken curry looks bomb man. I'm pretty useless in the kitchen but I've been trying to look up recipes and keeping things simple. I.e. butters, oil, and cheese and basic af baked chicken breast. I mess up my macros though. Carbs man.

To start just master the caveman chili, just buy a chili con carne sachet and throw mince/bacon/steak/peppers/onion/tomato in a pot, just need to cook up a big batch twice a week, super easy and you just cover with cheese/sour cream.

Nice shirt

How am i lookin lads? Took this on a good day about a month ago

Awesome progress, dude

Thanks for the advice man. I'm trying to cut a lot. I'm tired of being a sack of lard. Just seeing the end result of your progress makes me happy

Sorry, forgot to post my before pic as well. Forgive me as im too much of a lazy fuck to open up ms paint and quickly make a comparison pic

Where is the after picture when you started working out?

You went from Seth Rogan to Karl Pilkington

ummmm.... I guess you progressed?

You were hot af @170.

Then why'd you have to ask if you already had proof?

what the fug

I was a total twink, I didn't like it, everyone wanted to fight.
I'm glad I had a growth spurt at 19.
>tfw you outgrow your dad

Looks good, my man.

Plz respond

Yeah I couldn't handle normal cutting, on keto though it's a cake walk, you can't snack or cheat casually because you get physically sick, you never get hungry, the food is fatty and greasy so you don't feel like you're cutting and you have tonnes of energy. Plus the instant water weight drop is motivating at fuck, I dropped like 7 kgs my first week.

The only downside to keto is all the people who haven't done their research claiming that you're doing damage to yourself, or even worse all the nurses you know confusing it with ketoacidosis and telling you that you're making yourself diabetic, so get ready for that.

Oy vey...

Dude your dad looks like that evil uncle in Harry Potter

How old are you now?
I thought you looked kinda British, but judging by your dad you're probably not.

Definitely an improvement but 7/10 might be a little high. Hairs on the right way though, take it shorter still.

spoiler, HE IS!
recently 24.
Here's a lineage tree I made for another thread, I thank my lucky stars my dad's genes BTFO of my mom's

lord have mercy on our souls, for we have seen the face of Gehenna itself

what was your routine/diet like?