If i eat two of these every day

Will i die?

I eat 2 of these a day with 3 slices of bacon. Good question.

yes

it would be extremely painful

How quickly until i die

Yeah, we all die at some point.

Is egg cheap in the US?

I'm not sure about the numbers, but it's at least 50% more expensive than dairy here in Germany. So my first response was 'Richfag please.'.

But than again, eggs in the US are loaded with pesticides, so therefore: Richfag please don't kill yourself.

when you get my permission

you're a big girl

Cheap as fuck

I pay like $1 or $1.50 for a dozen eggs. I'd say pretty cheap.

Yes. But you will die regardless of what you eat.

We all die, it doesn't really matter that much what you do.

Found the "woke" fags. Way2deep

For Pablo

no matter what you eat you'll die

Found another philosopher, really made me think

paid $2.40 today for 18 eggs. cheap as shit

I eat 4 a day being a 5'7 manlet and nothing has happened to me.

no, dont make this a manlet thread. This thread is for egg enthusiasts ONLY

paid .99 for 24 eggs at the local market. insanely cheap actually.

You'll finally be alive.

If you think "Yes, eggs will kill me, but I will die anyway," and continue to eat eggs, you are essentially committing suicide! You will not hold up in the eyes of God. Do not eat eggs if you fear God!

I eat between 4 and 8 a day and haven't died

I eat 6-8 hardboiled every morning. It's too pragmatic to stop and it saves me money.

Two a day baked in a muffin pan wrapped with uncured turkey bacon and topped with green onion and mrs dash with a slice of genesis or ezekiel bread
Shit is incredible

Yes you will die. It's guaranteed. Might take 70+ years but it'll happen

Can we stop with all this fedora tipping bs and actually show that eating 2 eggs a WEEK increases the risk of prostate cancer

I eat 20 eggs an hour nothing happened to me yet

That's not true you dip

Fapping decreases the risk of prostate cancer right? So if I fap twice a day and eat 2 eggs I will still get egg gains and not gain cancer?

The presence of a prostate means there is a risk of cancer.

it's been shown you can eat up to 4(or maybe 6, I forgot) eggs daily without any problem whatesoever.

I've also had one year of eating two eggs for breakfast and then I had blood samples and it all came out perfecly fine.

Prostate cancer is one of those ones that can be hereditary like breast cancer. Understand your family history first.

I don't think fapping makes a difference. My husband's grandpa keeps getting reoccurring prostate cancer and the man is old and has a 17 year old daughter (Basically he still finds tail).

you're a big girl

Assuming you are around 20 years old, start counting down from 30 million.

Today I spent only $3.50c for 250 eggs over at Costco

I eat 3 jumbo sized eggs a day everyday for breakfast and one can of tuna in water everyday for my post workout meal. I haven't dropped dead from mercury poisoning or anything else yet but I'll keep you all posted.

Will eating five dozen eggs a day give me this physique?

Will i die?

and ery last inch of my big ass is covered in hair

eventually yes, but not from the eggs

yet another fedora philosopher, thank you sir im enlightened

Insecure kids eating eggs etc. high protein foods in order to gain muscle (incorrectly, extra protein does not help you much at all) while clogging their veins and having their first stroke at 50yo.

Sure was worth it.

Yes,we are all eventually going to die.

>you don't need protein to build muscle
>eggs aren't a tasty source of protein
shoo shoo spooky skeletal