I can 3 plate deadlift

I can 3 plate deadlift
I can 3 plate squat
But only 1 plate bench

Death seems like an option, but I ain't no bitch

So pretty much what I'm asking, other than more benching, what other workouts could help me reach 2 plate. I goto Planet fitness to gimmie something that helps with their shitty setup

WEIGHTED DIPS

how much do you weigh senpai ?

>only 3 plate deadlift when you squat 3 plate

lolwut

So you squat 3pl8 and deadlift in a smith machine?

The planet fitness I went to didn't have free weights and none do to my knowledge

if you wanna get your bench up do sets until your arms giveup

Imma fat boi. 240lbs 5'11

1 and a half pl8 squat (80kgx3)
almost 3 pl8 dl (130x1)
1 plate and a little bench (70x5)

fucking poverty I'm telling you. been lifting only 1 month tho

I can 3 plate deadlift with a free weight. Smith machine makes it easier since it's less but I'm not gonna put specifics. I haven't tried 3 plate freeweight squat though.

The pf I goto doesn't care what you do on the Smith machines. The retarded lunk alarm is on but they don't care if it goes off.

I haven't deadlifted in a bit so it might have changed but the last I remember is 3 plate. Maybe nearing a 4

>3 plate squat
>Planet Fitness
choose one

Anything done on a Smith machine isn't even close to comparable to free weights

work on form, thats a huge part of it. Go heavy, do negatives, these all help. US your back, use your abs, pack your shoulders, theres lots you can do to increase it

I agree it's not the best, especially since there's no movement and no stabilization but I gotta do what a broke nigga can. I try using the fixed weight but they garbage as the highest they go is 60 pounds.

I'll bet you five (You)s that your squat form is incorrect and you aren't going low enough.

I'm sure my squat is fine considering I used to take strength and conditioning classes. Not the best but not the worst

Nigger, if your squat and deadlift is the same you're either cheating at the squat or are a griplet. If strength and conditioning did you so much good why are you a symmetry freak?

He's smith squatting, so his squat max is actually zero

>I goto Planet fitness
Planet Fitness has been scientifically proven to only give 20% of the gains a real gym does.

Find another gym.

>tfw squat is 420 and diddly is 425
I thought diddly was supposed to be far ahead :'(

If your squat and DL are so far apart I can almost guarantee you are lifting with improper form.

Never said it did me good tho. Just gave me insight better than before. Regardless, do you have anything to offer or nah?

I'm broke. Which is why I goto planet fitness. Trust me, I'd much rather go to the Y but I'm a broke art college student

Do this twice a week:
Incline Bench 5x6 db bench 4x8 db fly 3x10

>deadlift
>squat
>bench
>planet fitness
Something doesn't add up here

Oh

It doesn't, but I gotta do what I gotta do

Don't claim a 3pl8 squat from a smith machine.

Kek dude I even frontsquat 2 plates, bench 1,5 and dl 3 plates.
I dont even have a squat rack or bench. For benchpress I use stacked plates and I place my back on it while stabilizing the rest of my body (the bar is on 2 chairs, I made it pretty safe dw. For squats I just clean the weight to my shoulders and do front squats since I can't clean and jerk 2 plates yet.
A bit off topic but wanted to point out how a barbell, some db's, 2 chairs and some plates are still superior to planet fitness equipment.
Pic related, it's the stack of plates I use for benchpress. Doing it like this gives you a good core workout.

I have one 20 pound dumbbell at home. I sometimes use it to do a bunch of different work outs but it's wack. I guess I can try throwing heavy stuff in a bookbag and try that way and mix what you do.

you think you have it bad? My bench is heavier than my squat.

this was me in highschool, my bench is still absolute shit and it's my most hated, I can't figure out the reason it always has been and still is behind. I also did top 5 on our football team in cleans, top 5 in squats and deadlifts, but bench was just disgustingly behind.

POST PICS
T-rex mode is my favourite meme

you're referring to a smith machine this whole time?

Are you op?

Wait so you can only bench 1p8 on a Smith Machine? DYEL

Yes, cause planet fitness, I can 3 plate deadlift free weight and 1 plate bench free weight. Can't remember my last free weight squat. But atm everything is on a Smith machine.

Yeah

>Smith machine

Stay at pf then, no use doing shit like me w/o a barbell and 140+ kg of weight. Your workouts will be alot less effective with just a backpack and 1 20lb kek.

man, even i do 230 on smith machine bench and im soooo much smaller. Somethings wrong with that

>smith machine
Delete this thread
Kill yourself

You film your squats? I'll bet they are high.

From your bench you really seem like a bitch

Smith machine is a big meme Op.

*tip*

cut faggot

>can 4 pl8 deadlift
>can 2 pl8 bench
>can 1.5 The Press (TM)
>can barely squat 2 pl8 for 1rm
What's the deal?

You're a leglet.

>ride to snap city on 3 plate diddy because I'm an idiot
>lost a fucktonne of gains because lower spine herniation
>finally back to 2.5 squat and 1.8 bench
>can't go past 2 plate diddy or my back puts me out of action for two weeks
Rip, hopefully it'll heal itself some day.

>smith machine

Naw, my legs are pretty big

I'm good senpai. I've got alot more years to live

I understand. Which is a reason why I don't like planet fitness. But it's cheap, if I were to make a good chunk of money I would switch to YMCA since that's the best option where I live

Eh. Not entirely implausible
My current squat is 295. And my current deadlift is 315. Only a 20lb difference. Hell, I've met people that can squat more then they can deadlift

Pull sumo

Gtfo from planet fitness.
Look for a worlds or la fitness if there's one close by. Or, find a proper black iron gym where it's all guys who'll give you endless shit about your gay ass smith machine "3 pl8tz breh" "squat"

Add in more volume. Flat bench twice a week and hit shoulders and chest with dumbbell presses, dumbbell flys. If you're that weak, you'll recover quickly. Do close grip bench. Learn proper form...stretch and roll out before benching, tuck your scapula back, lats down, dig your traps into the bench, etc. mark bell has a few decent "how to" bench videos.

My bench is poverty and is always about 200 pounds less than my deadlift, but you gotta make the most of what you got.

Use dumbells, do close grip presses on a flat bench, do incline presses and dumbbell bench. Standard push-ups are great as well, since it allows your shoulders to move while you're pressing. I'm guessing you can't do a single dip yet so don't bother with that yet...

depends a lot on genetics and bone structure. some people are naturally good squatters, others are better pullers.
my 1rm for squats is probably only 340 or so but my 1rm for diddlys is 410

why the fuck are you back trappy

is there legit anything wrong with weighted dips? they seem to hit my pecs pretty well

>tfw your squat is lower than your bench and yet you can deadlift twice what you squat either way

>my squat form is fine
>squats on a smith machine

5'8 175 here and i also have a benching problem.

can squat 3.5 pl8, diddy 190 kg, but i can't get past 1.5 pl8 on bench. no idea why but it just feels weird to do.

i can do dips with 40 kg so i think i shouldn't have issues reaching 2pl8 on bench but for some reason i do.

They are key to big bench IMO, whenever I feel like I'm stalling on bench I just do dips.

can confirm

took my 5rm from 80-100 at only 70bw

They are actually better chest developers than bench
Just lean forward a bit.

The long term issues can be a big deal for some tho

pushups (especially decline) with weighted vest > dips

>Death seems like an option, but I ain't no bitch

You have no excuse for a shitty bench, your only choice is to create one.
Saw your arms off.
Your arms are just dead weight anyway, you can learn to eat, write, and play vidya with your feet. Shouldn't be too hard.

what long term issues?

The Y in my town had a student rate when I was in school, it was only about $15. Ask your Y if they have a student rate.

do a shit ton of perfect form pushups, multiple variations, and bench work as well.

do the pushups because that's basically the only thing i did when started and it helped me loads.

I think he's implying that if you do them incorrectly you can fuck up your shoulders pretty bad.

This also worked for me

ayy bro fk doing legs just bench twice a week till u reach ur goal thats how i reched 90kg 3X5 bench and 60 3X5 OHP ,my squat is barely 90kg ...XD

can you tell how you snapped on a 3pl8 dl / why were you an idiot?

would like to learn from your exp.